Chapter 31 (NSFW) Sat Happily
759 6 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 31

Sat Happily

(NSFW)

Hao Kong sat still for a few moments more, then Xie Jie started to talk, “I’m sor...”

“Sshhh, they can still hear you.” Said Hao Kong urgently.

Laughing softly Xie Jie said, “the Leaders aren’t listening, trust me.” Hao Kong raised an eye brow at him, “if the feelings I’m getting from them are acted on, no cultivating is going to happen tonight.”

Thinking along those lines, Xie Jie snuggled into his man’s back.

Hao Kong relaxed into his embrace with a sighing moan, “you’re right, your second gland is far more effective.”

Reaching round his man’s waist Xie Jie stroked Hao Kong’s long hard penis, “you were right too, my naughty snake did wake yours up.”

Stroked again and again Hao Kong relaxed further into his incubus’s embrace, sighing another soft moan.

Worried about pushing his man’s body too far too soon, Xie Jie whispered into his lover’s ear, “Do you want to go again?”

“I don’t know if we should,” replied Hao Kong sadly, “but I don’t want to get off you either.”

“You can sit on me as long as you like,” slightly blushing Xie Jie said, “Hao Kong my love.”

Hao Kong’s heart thundered in his ears, to hear Xie Jie use his full name while expressing his love made his insides feel all fuzzy.

Much to Xie Jie’s disappointment, Hao Kong lifted up off of his penis and turned round stood above him. With a chuckle at Xie Jie’s look of loss, Hao Kong straddled his incubus and pushed his lover’s hard cock slowly back in, making them both moan in delight.

Now face to face, his dark eyes full of love, Hao Kong kissed his man gently on the lips, “I love you Xie Jie.”

His heart racing Xie Jie kissed his lover back passionately, relishing the feel of his man’s tongue and body.

Confused, Xie Jie withdrew his lips, “how do you know my real name?” there was a slight sadness to his eyes, “I wanted to tell you myself.”

Hao Kong touched the collar round his lover’s neck, “the wondrous Dun told me.”

His eye brows raising Xie Jie asked, “Dun can talk to you?”

Running his fingers through his silver hair, Hao Kong replied, “Yes, I have been able to hear his voice since he saved me more than 100 years ago.”

Xie Jie blushed, “and he talked about me?”

Dun grew his links and rubbed gently against Xie Jie’s cheek, showing his affection, then shrank back down till only one link rested on the collar.

“He has much love for you.” Said Hao Kong in a husky tone full of admiration.

Xie Jie’s greedy heart wanted to know all about Hao Kong and Dun, “please tell me of when you met.”

Hao Kong looked down at the collar, the last link looked like an eye glaring at him, and the voice echoed menacingly through his mind, “Don’t tell my precious Xie Jie anything I wouldn’t like.”

An early short chapter to say thank you for reading, favouriting chapters and for answering my daft polls ❤️.

30