Chapter 37 Revealed
559 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 37

Revealed

Stood on a snowy peak high up the mountain, Leader Chu removed his hand from round Xie Jie’s mouth.

“How did we? Why are we here? Wow, it’s beautiful up here!”

Leader Chu looked imploringly at the young incubus, “Jiejing please, you can’t tell them how strong I am.”

Looking back from the stunning views across the snow covered mountain peaks, Xie Jie reached up and stroked the lovely healer’s handsome face, “why not Leader Chu? Your energy is amazing.”

“Thank you, but I don’t want them to treat me differently, I want to be their equal.”

Confused Xie Jie answered, “Just because you’re stronger doesn’t mean your not equals.”

A strange sadness touched Leader Chu’s beautiful dark eyes as he said, “But you felt the difference between us.”

“Don’t sell your lovers short.” Replied Xie Jie with an adoring smile.

Wanting to be convinced Leader Chu said, “But you’ve seen Luo Bai’s competitiveness.”

A small chuckle left Xie Jie’s lips and he said, “Leader Luo would be proud to have the strongest lover. You’re in more danger of him making you compete against his friends lovers than anything else.”

Relief broke out in Leader Chu’s heart and he laughed heartily, “you are right, I can see him now looking like an adorable kid, ‘my lover is better than your lover’, thank you Jiejing. ”

Going up on tip toes Xie Jie pulled Leader Chu’s head down and kissed him gently on the lips.

Overcome by his warm feelings towards the cute young incubus, Leader Chu picked Xie Jie up in a gentle embrace and deepened their kiss, sliding his tongue in his mouth. Ecstatic, Xie Jie wrapped his tail and legs round the big man, enjoying the feel of his lips and body.

Feeling happy again, Leader Chu moved back to the field, to the shocked gasps of those stood there.

After a long moment Leader Chu gently released Xie Jie’s lips, “thank you for your advice Jiejing.”

Putting the young man down, Leader Chu took one hand of each of his fellow Leaders and said, “please don’t be angry at Jiejing, he was right, he never put me in any real danger. You see there is something I have been hiding from you both.”

With a nervous smile, Leader Chu released his natural power level for them to feel.

Leader Gong’s legs went out from under him, but before he could fall Leader Chu caught him in his big arm, “I’m sorry.”

Looking at Leader Luo they all saw he was fuming, he took back his hand and shook it, “How could you keep this from us? Why did you keep this from us? Do you know the fun we could have had?”

A huge grin spread across the tall martial artist’s face as he turned and punched Leader Chu on the shoulder with his full power.

The wave of energy that emanated from the impact sent the other Leaders hair flying and flattened all the grass in the field.

Hao Kong just managed to get in front of Xie Jie in time, but they were both still sent to the floor. His silver hair flying, Hao Kong protected his incubus with his body.

As the energy wave dissipated, Hao Kong looked down at Xie Jie in his arms, “are you alright my love?”

“Are you still angry at me?” Asked Xie Jie timidly.

Shaking his head Hao Kong answered, “I was never angry at you, I just couldn’t believe you would tell Leader Luo to do some thing like that. Knowing you thought it through I am sort of proud of you, but please never risk that again.”

“I can only make that promise if Leader Luo or Leader Chu can explain the feeling to you all. I just want you all to be safe from enchantment.”

Captivated by how strong Xie Jie’s desire to protect people was, Hao Kong kissed his lover deeply. Feeling his now familiar warm lips and his tail snake round his waist, he half sighed and half moaned into his man’s mouth as his heart raced.

From behind them they heard Leader Gong’s stern voice, “Luo Bai don’t you dare hit Chu Ling again.”

“But he is fine, and did you feel that? It was amazing!” Said Leader Luo while gently pulling down Leader Chu’s robes to look at the spot he had punched, “look I didn’t even brake the skin!”

Blushing bright red at having his robes pulled open, Leader Chu said in a bemused voice, “If you want to hit me again you can, but please do it away from the others.”

He had not expected this reaction and was unsure what to do.

“I can’t believe you kept this from me, you know I want someone strong to fight against.” Said Leader Luo still slightly grumpy.

“But I’m not a very good fighter compared to you.”

“I have a good fighter to spar against in Leader Miller, what I want is the danger of some one strong!”

Horrified Leader Chu replied, “But I could kill you with one punch! I couldn’t possibly fight you at full strength.”

“You would have to land one punch first.” Was Leader Luo’s cocky reply.

Held in the big Leader’s arm, Leader Gong said with compassion in his voice, “Chu Ling I’m sorry you didn’t feel you could tell us this, I hope you know we love you no matter how strong you are.”

Putting both arms around his smaller scholar, Leader Chu lifted him up holding him to his chest, “I’m sorry Gong Qiu Yu I’ve been silly, I just didn’t want things to change between us because of my strength.”

With a warm smile and his heart racing, Leader Gong stroked his man’s face, “you little fool, everything changes, otherwise I could never do this.”

Holding both of Leader Chu’s cheeks he kissed him passionately, hundreds of years of love flowing between them.

Sighing Leader Luo thought, ‘my men are so lovely,’ and very quickly put his hands to his crotch to push down his raising lust.

Feeling if he didn’t release his incubus soon he would take him where he lay, Hao Kong released Xie Jie’s lips and getting up, pulled up his lovely man.

When Leader Chu put him down, Leader Gong moved to Xie Jie and said, “I’m sorry Jiejing, I should have known you would never...”

Leader Gong moved at a speed the others couldn’t even see, grabbing Hao Kong and Xie Jie into a tight embrace he put his body between them and the other Leaders.

As the second energy wave dissipated, Leader Gong straightened up and turning said, “Luo B...”

His reprimand died on his lips as he saw Leader Chu with his big fist straight out, Leader Luo was on the other side of the field, his arms in a blocking position with two long grooves in the mud connecting them.






26