Chapter 42 (NSFW) Redo
638 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 42

Redo

(NSFW) 

A sexy smile spread across Xie Jie’s face and he sat on Hao Kong’s lap with his man loosely pulled between his legs. 

Licking his lover’s lips Xie Jie slid his tongue inside, kissing his man until his heart raced and he felt both of their lower half’s raise up. 

Hao Kong’s familiar energy flowed into his body and the loving emotions made Xie Jie sigh contentedly. Sensually he whispered, “please play with me, the higher my desire for you the more chance this works.”

Hao Kong was thrilled, this was more than he had expected, so he happily complied. Slipping his hands into Xie Jie’s robes he caressed his little pink nipples, all the while kissing his cheeks and lips.

“How far do you want me to go?” Hao Kong breathed into his incubus’s ear.

“My body is yours to tease as you will, but no sex, make me want you more than anything, make me unable to think of anything but you.” Came Xie Jie’s sensual reply.

Hao Kong knew what it felt like to want Xie Jie that much, but he didn’t know how to incite that in his man. 

Hao Kong’s hands pulled Xie Jie’s robes open, the sight of his incubus’s smooth pale skin inside excited him and he licked his lips in anticipation. Slightly trembling he kissed down his lover’s pale chest and sucked on his cute little pink nipples; the whole time thinking about when he felt his incubus suck on his shoulder before. At that time he had done nothing to Xie Jie, he had climaxed pitifully quickly between his legs while he had been pleasured more than he had felt in his entire life. 

In that moment one of the truths of his lover clicked into place for Hao Kong, ‘Xie Jie likes to pleasure others, more than anything he likes to watch the pleasure he has created on the face of those he loves.’ 

Out loud he said, “My love I don’t know how to tease you or make you desire me, please can you teach me on my body?”

Xie Jie was itching to touch Hao Kong, so happily took this excuse and slid his finger around his man’s lips, then slid it just inside his mouth. 

Holding his lover’s gaze, Hao Kong licked the end of the slender finger and gently nibbled on it, and was rewarded with a delighted incubus. 

Pulling his finger out of his cultivator’s mouth with a wet pop, Xie Jie gently bit Hao Kong’s bottom lip then sucked it into his mouth. At the same time, he ran his naughty wet finger along the side of his man’s beige jaw and on down his neck. 

Hao Kong’s breathing deepened, he was heating up, his body was incredibly sensitive to his man’s touch. 

Dropping his pale hand inside his lover’s robes, Xie Jie’s finger ran round Hao Kong’s beautiful brown nipple, then softly rubbed against the tip, making him let out a light sigh and close his eyes in delight. 

Xie Jie felt his heart race, the look of Hao Kong getting aroused was intoxicating to him, he wanted more, so dropped his head and nibbled down his lover’s neck. 

When he got just under his cultivator’s ear, Hao Kong arched his back and let out another soft moan, Xie Jie kissed and nibbled on that part and felt his sexy man grow underneath him. 

Opening Hao Kong’s robes wide, Xie Jie pulled them down exposing his man’s muscular chest and upper arms, licking his lips he kissed along his collar bone and across the broad beige shoulder around his mark. 

Enjoying every kiss, Hao Kong didn’t supress a single moan, he let Xie Jie hear all of his pleasure. 

“I’m going to enjoy playing with my present.” Said Xie Jie, while slowly untying Hao Kong’s half lowered robes.  

Hao Kong blushed down to his chest, “Please enjoy this gift of me.”

Xie Jie’s desire skyrocketed, he wanted his man, heart, body and soul.

Releasing his tail just long enough to open Hao Kong’s robes fully, Xie Jie slid his long lithe tail inside to wrap around his lover’s smooth firm waist, the white of his tail in beautiful contrast to Hao Kong’s tanned beige skin.

Hao Kong heard the change in Xie Jie’s breathing and thought, ‘so he likes me giving myself to him, my man is the most wonderful lover.’

Knowing he was going to have to be forward, with flushed ears, Hao Kong dropped his arms back letting his robes fall off him completely. 

His heart racing, Xie Jie’s eyes went wide, his cute shy cultivator was actively disrobing for him.

Hao Kong knew this was nothing compared to being taken for the first time in front of nearly everyone he knew, but it was somehow almost as embarrassing. 

Dropping his hands down Hao Kong stroked Xie Jie’s slender thighs, moving his man along his lap.

With a deep sighing breath, Hao Kong whispered in his incubus’s ear, “My love I want you to take me in all ways you can, teach me with your body, please make me yours in everyway you know how.” 

For good measure he followed it up with a moan as Xie Jie slid his hands down his muscular back.

Losing control for a second, Xie Jie’s fingers dug into Hao Kong’s smooth beige skin. 

‘How are his words having such an effect on me?” wondered Xie Jie, then he understood, “It isn’t just Hao Kong’s sexy body I want; it is Hao Kong as a whole that I desire,’ Xie Jie wanted him, he needed him, Hao Kong had to be his.

At that moment Xie Jie knew he was ready, his desire for Hao Kong was overwhelming his reason.

With his head full of his silver haired cultivator, Xie Jie bit down on the mark on Hao Kong’s shoulder, his sharp teeth piercing his lover’s smooth flesh. 

Sucking on the mark, Xie Jie poured sexual energy into it, and Hao Kong moaned in his grasp, fuelling his desire even more.

‘Hao Kong is mine, he will always be mine, no one else can have him. Everyone must know Hao Kong is Mine, now and forever!’ Xie Jie thought like a mantra.

Hao Kong’s mind was a blur, the power pouring into him was full of Xie Jie’s love and lust. Without really knowing what he was doing, he pulled the sexual energy into his heart and round his body; he wrapped it through his meridians into his Qi points and into his Dantian, the very heart of his cultivating.

Every part of Hao Kong harmoniously hummed with his incubus’s energy.

Xie Jie felt the change in his lover’s body, he didn’t know exactly what changed, but he knew he had succeeded, Hao Kong was marked as his.

23