Chapter 55 (NSFW) Freeing The “Enemy”
482 7 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi lovely readers, here is an early update to say thank you for my second review, and to celebrate getting 10,000 chapter views and 400 likes 🎉🥳. You keep me going strong on this wild smutty ride ❤️.

Chapter 55

Freeing The “Enemy”

(NSFW) 

Recap: Zhou Tu < Xie Jie < Hao Kong 

Without a word, Leader Chu snatched his robes off the ground, redressed and darted out of the shield in a second. 

Grabbing one of the soldiers, he held the man tight with his strong arms and overwhelmed him with his energy, then carried the older man back in and up to Xie Jie; who touched his hand freeing him instantly.

At the same time, Dun stretched out a third chain from his collar and wrapped it around another soldier. Then pulled the bound woman inside, presenting her to be touched by his pet. 

Xie Jie stroked the cultivator’s hand and continued on to caress Dun’s chain, releasing her from possession, and showing his affection and forgiveness to the ancient artefact. 

Dun released the lady and grabbed another soldier, his link’s moving faster and lighter after Xie Jie’s caress. 

Leader Chu took the two freed soldiers by the hand and led them back out the shield, then dragged back in another soldier. 

In short order Dun and Leader Chu managed to get all the soldiers except Leader Miller.

Leader Luo stopped deflecting his long time sparring partner, who now free stood and slashed at Leader Gong’s shield. The Leader’s face was contorted with rage as he tried to get at Xie Jie.

With him in one spot, Dun easily wrapped him head to toe in his chains, making him drop his sword.

Leader Gong dropped his shield with a sigh of relief, and his fellow Leaders were instantly at his side hugging him, “that was incredible... Leader Gong.” 

They really wished there weren’t foreign cultivators here, so they could call him affectionately by his full name. 

Leader Chu put a hand to Leader Luo’s bare chest and healed the small cut from Leader Miller’s sword. Letting his hand linger, he luxuriated in the feel of his man’s hot toned skin, “you were both astounding.”

The three Leaders and long-term friends, smiled shyly while holding each other close in their naked embrace. In that moment they didn’t care who saw them, they just needed to be together.

Xie Jie put power into his hand and gently touched Leader Miller’s hand, but there was no change. The rage still clearly showed on the man’s face as he struggled against Dun’s binding chains. This time using as much power as he dared, Xie Jie tried again, but there was still no change.

Bringing everyone back to the present he said, “I can’t reach Leader Miller.”

“Do you think the demon is connected more deeply with him like he did to me?” Asked Zhou Tu, panting hard to get his words out as his incubus’s hard cock slid wetly in and out of him. 

Thinking out loud Xie Jie replied, “He did seem very angry at me, maybe it is feeding on his rage and confusing his mind.” 

Sad to be speaking ill of his rival, Leader Luo said, “I don’t think it is only you he is mad at; I think it is me.” He looked briefly ashamed, but hugging his men he knew he had no reason to feel guilty. “I think he is mad that we are all men and together. Did you see the look on his face when he saw us kissing? He was disgusted.”

His fellow Leaders hugged Leader Luo tighter, they knew how much his rivalry with Leader Miller meant to him. 

Hao Kong and Zhou Tu, who had no connection to Leader Miller, were both angry on their Leader’s behalf. 

As someone who is often hated for being an incubus, Xie Jie felt Leader Luo’s pain. He wanted nothing more than to comfort the gorgeous tall Leader, unfortunately he needed to sort out Leader Miller first. 

Xie Jie had been trying to think of solutions, now knowing what the problem was, he knew his best chance was to use a certain incubus technique. 

The trouble was he had always been terrible at it and he was nervous to use it at all, what if his men didn’t like it?

Feeling his husband’s worry, Hao Kong asked tentatively, “what are you planning?” Then he realised and a beautiful smile bloomed across his rugged features, “are you going to try what I think you are?”

Relief rushed into Xie Jie’s heart as he felt Hao Kong’s excitement, “yes, but I’ve never been any good at it.”

Kissing Zhou Tu’s ankle, Xie Jie reluctantly pulled out of his handsome young man, a sensual sigh left his lips as the last of his hard member slid out.

Ducking under Zhou Tu’s dusty brown legs, and taking his tail back from his husband’s waist; he slowly pulled off of Hao Kong’s long hard shaft, savouring every inch. Then with a look to his beautiful men stood up and moved out from between them. 

With an eager smile Hao Kong asked coquettishly, “my lovely disciple Zhou may I be your second?”

Naked as his first day, Zhou Tu’s blush to his chest was visible to all present. Nervously he smiled up at the man he had loved for so many years, “please be mine Master Hao.”

Gently Hao Kong stroked his young man’s dusty brown bum and pushed forward, pushing his soaked cock up against his disciple’s loosened ring. 

Some of his husband’s juices dripped out of Zhou Tu’s little twitching hole and Hao Kong said excitedly while blushing bright red, “oh my love you are so wet.”

Thinking he would die of embarrassment but also strangely aroused by the dirty complement, Zhou Tu put his hands over his red face. 

Slowly Hao Kong pushed into his man’s softened ring and felt the squeeze of his inner muscles. Zhou Tu moaned in delight as his long time crush carefully entered him. Taking his hands from his face, Zhou Tu watched every move of his now lover’s beautiful body with sparkling eyes, the tensing and relaxing of Hao Kong’s toned stomach and pelvic muscles was hypnotising as he thrust smoothly forward. 

The feel of his young disciple’s body was subtly different to his incubus, still delightfully wet from Xie Jie’s juices, different muscles squeezed Hao Kong as he pushed in.

The press of Zhou Tu’s inner walls was incredibly tight around Hao Kong’s cock, which was considerably bigger then his husband’s, their moans mixed in blissful satisfaction as he gently pushed fully in. 

Zhou Tu now knew how right their love was physically and emotionally, making his half closed eyes of lusty delight curve up as he looked at his lover. 

When Hao Kong’s hips nudged against his young man’s buttocks, he gently took Zhou Tu’s hard cock in his hand. Slowly he swung his hips back and stroked his hand up, making Zhou Tu cry out in pleasure, “oh Master Hao!”

The sexual power emanating from his husband and lover as they continued to enjoy each other, helped Xie Jie relax and focus. 

16