Chapter 58 (NSFW) Preparation
504 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi lovely readers, here is an early update to celebrate 500 likes, 16,000 views and the brief glorious moment of 100 readers on scribble hub 🥳🤯🎉. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy 😏☺️.

Chapter 58

Preparation

(NSFW)

Recap: Hao Kong > Xie Jie < Zhou Tu

Turning to the Leaders, Xie Jie said, “Luo Bai, Chu Ling please come and stand either side of Hao Kong, Chu Ling face me and Luo Bai face away. Gong Qiu Yu please kneel down in front of Luo Bai and let me lick your finger.”

Fidgeting, Chu Ling looked down and nervously put his hands to his belt, but didn’t untie it.

Gently kissing their big Healer’s cheeks, Luo Bai and Gong Qiu Yu held their man between them, and Luo Bai whispered in his ear, “My love you are beautiful, there is no need for you to be shy.”

Chu Ling’s hands fell limply away from his belt and his fellow Leaders undid his robes, all three going redder by the second. As the fabric slid from his body, Chu Ling went rigid between his men, who smiled at each other, their man really is adorable.

Now all as naked as the day they were born, the two Leader’s kissed their blushing Chu Ling on his cheeks, then down his neck and across his broad chest, each gently nibbling on one of his dark brown nipples.

A sensual sighing moan of delight left Chu Ling’s lips while he stroked his men’s heads, this was so much better than he had imagined. He wondered, ‘how did I never realise I wanted both of these wonderful men?’

With a last lick each the Leader’s stood up, slightly nervous they held hands and moved into position above Hao Kong.

An unexpected delight for Hao Kong, was Gong Qiu Yu kneeling right above his head, he couldn’t help himself, in a rush of desire he lifted up and licked the bottom of his scholar’s long pale shaft and balls.

Happily startled, Gong Qiu Yu gasped in delight and smiled down at the beautiful grinning Master between his legs.

Slightly selfishly and slightly out of kindness, Xie Jie had taken on Chu Ling’s massive member, her mouth watered with anticipation as she bounced up and down between Hao Kong and Zhou Tu.

Xie Jie sighed happily, to be with her men in her incubus and then succubus form made her finally feel one with her body.

Gong Qiu Yu, and unexpectedly Hao Kong, stretched their fingers towards her mouth, smiling at the handsome men she licked them both and her own finger, coating them all with her special saliva.

To her gratification Zhou Tu reached round and played deftly with her erect nipples and plump breasts, while Hao Kong’s hands were otherwise engaged.

Showing Gong Qiu Yu as best she could, Xie Jie pushed her finger into Luo Bai’s valley and gently rubbed her saliva on his tight pink ring.

With the help of partially seeing it and feeling Hao Kong do the same to his own, Gong Qiu Yu imitated her movements on Chu Ling.

At the same time, all three gently pushed their finger into their men, making the leaders moan in unison.

Luo Bai turned to look at Chu Ling and saw the same expression of overwhelmed delight reflected back at him. Turning their upper bodies they passionately kissed, their tongues sliding around fervently. They didn’t stop kissing even as they moaned, when their respective partners started thrusting their finger deep in and out of their loosening rings.

Licking her lips, Xie Jie kissed the tip of the massive python in front of her, savouring the salty stickiness of Chu Ling’s excitement. In a rush of arousal, Xie Jie opened her mouth wide and sucked the handsome healer’s massive member inside, sliding her tongue up and down with joyful abandon, loving the taste and feel.

Thinking it best to give Gong Qiu Yu a little instruction, Xie Jie pulled her head back and said, “kiss the end, as you are aware it is very sensitive, then gently suck it into your mouth making it as wet as you can.”

Gong Qiu Yu didn’t hesitate, for hundreds of years he had dreamed of being with his tall martial artist, he instantly put his lips to the end of Luo Bai’s long shaft and licked the sticky tip.

Quickly Gong Qiu Yu’s head dropped down the substantial length, a deep need to be with his man more and more was clouding his mind.

The sound of Gong Qiu Yu following her instruction made Xie Jie wet with desire, “don’t take it too far in or it would be very uncomfortable as a human, to start off with anyway. Experiment to your hearts content, Luo Bai will tell you with his body if there is something he doesn’t like.”

Happily she focused back on her tasty treat, as a succubus she had no constraints with her mouth, and sucked Chu Ling in to the hilt, his massive girth pulled her lips tight making her moan in delight with him deep in her throat.

Above her, Chu Ling clung on to Luo Bai for support, his legs going weak at the feeling of his succubus’s mouth and tongue on his shaft, the pulsing caress of her throat on his tip and the feel of Gong Qiu Yu’s slender finger in his rear.

Feeling Luo Bai had loosened enough, Xie Jie pulled her finger out and said, “second finger time.” She licked everyone’s forefingers and middle fingers and they all reinserted them to the delightful sounds of the Leaders moaning.

Hao Kong also licked his own finger and gently rubbed her little nub just above his shaft.

Pleasure surged up Xie Jie’s spine from her sensitive clit, moaning her ecstasy on the end of Chu Ling’s giant python she climaxed. Her body trembled and squeezed down in pulses around her men’s hard cocks, as wave upon wave of pleasure surged round her mind, making Zhou Tu join her in orgasm. His long deep moan of rapturous bliss expressing both of their sexual delight out loud.

For a second Xie Jie’s body felt weak while she absorbed the sexual energy her lovers had given off, but as Hao Kong thrust smoothly in and out of the deepest parts of her body, her pleasure started to build again almost instantly, making her breathing heavy.

Some of the sexual energy flowed into her husband through his mark, heightening his senses, but also extending his stamina.

With a loving look at her sexy husband, Xie Jie concentrated on the delicious treat in her mouth, trying to distract herself from the amazing sensations racing round her feminine body; she wanted to enjoy this a bit longer before going again.

Hao Kong moaned happily, he had been first to make his wife climax. Relaxing he sucked one of Gong Qiu Yu’s balls into his mouth, caressing it with his tongue, and revelling in the sounds of delighted moaning above him from his many lovers.

Zhou Tu panted hard, his arms tightly wrapped round his lady’s chest and his head lowered onto her shoulder, he breathed into her neck, “Xie Jie you are amazing.”

Reaching up with her free hand, Xie Jie stroked the back of Zhou Tu’s head sensually, she loved the feeling of being filled up by her men.

Pulling her lips from Chu Ling’s lovely cock she kissed Zhou Tu’s cheek, then said to the others, “third finger.”

She licked the fingers presented and slid hers back into Luo Bai, luxuriating in the squeeze of his strong body, just as Zhou Tu began to thrust into her again.

From their energy, Xie Jie could tell the men around her wanted to go all the way with each other, but she wanted to make sure they consciously knew it too.

Looking up at Chu Ling she asked, “are you ready to try the real thing?”

Holding on to Luo Bai, he nervously nodded, and the other Leaders both shyly said, “yes.”

“Chu Ling you’re the front, then Luo Bai, and Gong Qiu Yu at the back. Chu Ling please turn round.”

The big man obediently turned and Xie Jie pushed his lower back to make him bend. With a wide grin Xie Jie buried her face in between his toned brown buttocks and pushed her long tongue into his ring, coating everything she could with her saliva.

Chu Ling’s face went slack as he moaned with delight and said, “that feels so good.”

Everyone’s hearts raced at the sight of him, Chu Ling was so sexy and cute in his honesty.

Pulling out and licking her lips, Xie Jie said, “Luo Bai your next.”

On unsteady legs Chu Ling swapped positions, and Luo Bai bent down presenting his rear to the beautiful young succubus.

Xie Jie’s face lit up with joy and she pushed her tongue deep into his loosened twitching ring. Luo Bai moaned incoherently with delight as Xie Jie’s tongue thrust in and out of him.

The other men’s Jaws dropped as they saw the unguarded pleasure on their usually fierce Luo Bai’s face.

Licking her lips, Xie Jie said, “you both taste delicious. You’re ready, just be gentle with each other.”

With a last loving look at Hao Kong, Gong Qiu Yu stood up behind Luo Bai with a smile.

16