Chapter 62 (NSFW) To Ride A Python
461 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 62

To Ride A Python 

(NSFW) 

Recap: Gong Qiu Yu>Luo Bai

Chu Ling>Xie Jie

Gong Qiu Yu hugged Luo Bai tightly from behind and kissed his neck, while Chu Ling captured the tall man’s lips from the front. 

The love radiating off of the Leaders was palpable to Xie Jie and enhanced the pleasure she felt from Chu Ling’s fingers thrusting into both sides of her body. 

The Leaders’ passion for each other intensified to the point they needed more, and Chu Ling pulled back from his man’s swollen lips. He smiled coyly and turned round, presenting his rear to his tall martial artist.

Xie Jie unwrapped her tail from the big man’s waist, so it wouldn’t be in the way of the Leaders’ fun. 

Carefully she whipped her tail round and used it to pull her husband in behind her. The feel of Hao Kong’s chest wrapped in her strong smooth tail was a familiar delight she would never get tired of. 

However, as she felt him pull Zhou Tu in behind him, she excitedly moved it out of the way again; this time circling her tail as far as she could round both men, careful to avoid stabbing the handsome disciple with her barb.

Restraining his desire to plunge deep into his man, Luo Bai tentatively pushed his cock in between Chu Ling’s large muscular buttocks. Every part of the big man’s bum was wet from Xie Jie’s juices, making the tall Leader’s hard member slide smoothly up to his softened hole. Gently adding pressure, Chu Ling’s ring loosened almost instantly for his beloved martial artist. 

Some of Xie Jie’s seed dripped out as Luo Bai slid his long hard cock in, his mind turned hazy at the tight squeeze on his sensitive tip. Chu Ling was so wet, tight and accepting of him, he let out a deep sensual sigh into his healer’s ear. Luo Bai thanked the heavens again for giving them their young succubus as he pushed gently in.

Chu Ling moaned as he was entered, his worries forgotten, he was incredibly happy his body could provide his lovers so much pleasure. The feel of Luo Bai’s cock was considerably bigger than Xie Jie’s, and pleasure surged up Chu Ling’s spine as his man stretched out his little hole. 

When Luo Bai gently thrust fully in, his soaked shaft pushed into Xie Jie’s seed deep inside of their lover. Each new part he touched made Chu Ling’s insides twitch and pulse along his shaft, delighting both men in a new and pleasurable way, their voices mingled in a long slow sighing moan of sexual delight. 

By the time Luo Bai’s abs touched Chu Ling’s bum, they were both panting hard. 

With a slightly naughty streak, feeling Luo Bai stop, Gong Qiu Yu thrust firmly out and in and relished in the sound of Luo Bai’s lustful moans. Both of their large shafts grew even bigger, inciting all three Leaders to give voice to their pleasure together. 

When he could think clearly again, Chu Ling stopped moving his left hand and pulled his fingers out of Xie Jie’s slit. With a sexy smile at the beautiful succubus in his arms, he sucked his drenched middle finger, “mmmm you taste good.”

Knowing he wanted her and seeing his sexy teasing, Xie Jie’s resolve to not mark Chu Ling almost broke on the spot, she wanted him beyond reason. 

Seeing the struggle in his succubus’s face, the love in Chu Ling’s heart intensified. Knowing she wanted to mark him but wouldn’t for his own good, made warmth flow out from his heart. 

Leaning down, he gently bit her tender pale shoulder and sucked hard, leaving a red mark. 

A musical sigh of satisfied delight left Xie Jie’s lips, her back arched, and her tail curled out behind Zhou Tu, she was over joyed to have been marked by her lover.

Following Chu Ling’s lead, Hao Kong went up on to tip toes and bit gently down on her other shoulder, sucking hard leaving another little mark. Hearing and feeling her delight he smiled with his lips on his wife’s fair skin.

Chu Ling gently lowered Xie Jie down on to his massive hard cock, her slit that had easily let Hao Kong in, tightened as Chu Ling let her own weight push him in. 

Xie Jie’s mind began to go blank, Chu Ling was so big and hard, his cock went in for what felt like a wonderful eternity. 

Looking down in a daze she saw her stomach bulge to accommodate his massive length, his tip visible through her flesh. Moving as if in a dream, she stroked the hard member with in her and moaned happily. 

As her bum came to rest on Chu Ling’s wet balls, she was saddened to feel him pull his large fingers out of her rear. But her disappointment only lasted a moment, before her husband pushed his familiar rock hard penis against her soft hole, he gently added pressure and her ring loosened letting him in, her voice joined the others as she cried out her joy.  

Hao Kong had to push harder than normal to squeeze in, he could feel Chu Ling’s huge member on the other side of his wife’s internal muscles, the firm pressure was exquisite as he gently thrust further in. 

The feel of Hao Kong’s hard cock rubbing up his shaft inside their succubus made Chu Ling’s senses dim. His lower half was in bliss; with one lover thrusting into him, one lover riding on him and a third rubbing against him, Chu Ling cried out in pleasure, growing even bigger in his lady.

The feeling of being filled from both sides really was completely different from being in and on a lover, the way they rubbed against each other, intensified the delight Xie Jie got from each of them. 

She was falling in love with the feeling of her female form, especially now she had regrown her cock, that her husband firmly gripped and stroked up and down.

Lost in the feeling of his wife, Hao Kong was pleasantly surprised and delighted to feel Zhou Tu push his hard dripping wet rod between his butt cheeks. 

The young disciple’s breath tickled his ear as he asked, “my dear Hao Kong, may I be with you again?”

Just the idea of two lovers enjoying him at once made the silver haired Master harder, turning his head he kissed his cute man and said, “please take me to your hearts desire my lovely Tu.”

Zhou Tu’s eyes went wide in startled delight and he slid his cock smoothly back into his Master’s hot tight body. 

Hao Kong put a hand behind him and squeezed the young man’s cute arse as he revelled in his first time being taken both ways at once.

13