Chapter 64 (NSFW) Close One
353 7 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 64

Close One 

(NSFW)

Recap: Gong Qiu Yu>Luo Bai>Chu Ling>Xie Jie<Hao Kong<Zhou Tu

Panic shot through their collective link, followed closely by guilt, Xie Jie realised she had been cavalier again, and this time it was endangering her dear Zhou Tu.

“If only I was fully formed.” She lamented into Chu Ling’s bulging chest, and he stroked her cheek comfortingly.

Brightening slightly she asked, “I could drop my sexual field? That way no energy would leave me.”

Trying to comfort his wife before her panic got into their young man’s head, Hao Kong said, “Don’t worry my love, from what I felt when giving him my energy before, our dear Zhou Tu is very good at Qi manipulation.” 

Gong Qiu Yu pulled lovingly out of Luo Bai, gave his bum a light squeeze, and walked towards Zhou Tu. 

Understanding his intent, Xie Jie wrapped her tail around his bicep as he came past, “wait a second.” 

Turning back to her burly Healer she asked, “Chu Ling my love, could you use your delectable strong arms to lift me onto Gong Qiu Yu, so I can make him wet again for our dear Zhou Tu.”

Chu Ling smiled warmly at his lady; she was making him feel happier with his body than he had felt in his long life. 

Lifting her up off of his and Hao Kong’s cocks, Chu Ling turned to Gong Qiu Yu, turning their cute succubus in the air so she faced him, he gently lowered her down. 

Using her hand, Xie Jie guided Gong Qiu Yu’s hard penis in to her wet vulva. 

They all felt the pair’s delight as Chu Ling slowly moved her up and down. Xie Jie’s succubus body instantly adjusted to her scholar’s smaller girth, sucking and pulling on Gong Qiu Yu’s hard member.

Gong Qiu Yu cupped her cheeks and pecked her lightly on the lips, with shining eyes he said, “you feel wonderful my dear one.” 

Moving with Chu Ling’s movements, Xie Jie passionately kissed her sexy scholar back, sucking his tongue in to her mouth just to have him suck it back; he really had learnt well.

Hugging the man in front of them tightly, the other men hungrily watched, relishing the look of Gong Qiu Yu and Xie Jie’s slim sexy bodies together.

To be lifted and moved from one lover to another excited Xie Jie, she wanted to feel all of them in her this way.

Remembering she was riding her man for their disciple’s sake, she released fluid on his cock drenching his balls and Gong Qiu Yu moaned in her mouth. 

Pulling back from his thin lips, that were now swollen red from her passion, she said, “I could ride you all day my dear lovely scholar...” 

Smiling mischievously, Gong Qiu Yu thrust up into his lady, plunging his cock in to the hilt, she cried out as pleasure surged round her body, “oh Gong Qiu Yu!”

His thin lips curved to their fullest and he replied softly, “yes my dear Xie Jie?” 

She knew they were in a rush but she couldn’t help but capture his lips briefly again. 

The pair felt the spike in the others arousal at their teasing and passion, and Xie Jie put this information away for later use. 

Pulling back breathlessly Xie Jie said, “please look after our lovely Zhou Tu.”

Smiling lovingly at his scholar, Chu Ling lifted Xie Jie back to her original position and was about to slide her down his huge cock, when he saw Hao Kong move to help their little disciple. 

Shifting his grip slightly, the strong man lifted his sexy succubus up and looped her legs over his broad shoulders. 

Luo Bai smiled up at Xie Jie’s open mouth of surprise and gently kissed up her right leg, around the back of Chu Ling’s neck and down her other leg. While Chu Ling, with a little manoeuvring, slipped his two forefingers into his lady’s wet holes. 

A small logical part of Chu Ling’s brain was amazed to feel Xie Jie’s slit and ring tighten around his fingers, that were considerably smaller than his scholar’s cock, but that part of his mind was a distant whisper to the exuberant voices crying out with joy, as he heard his lover moan in delight above him. 

Slowly the tip of Chu Ling’s tongue licked up Xie Jie’s clit, making her gasp, her hands instinctually gripped the sides of his head, as her legs tensed in Luo Bai’s hold.

Moving both fingers smoothly, Chu Ling teased Xie Jie’s little bean, licking and poking it with his tongue, until Luo Bai swung his hips in just the right angle to send Chu Ling’s senses tumbling. 

Xie Jie almost climaxed on the spot as the tip of Chu Ling’s tongue vibrated on her incredibly sensitive clit, she cried out, “Chu Ling!!!!” ending in a scream of exaltation.

Realising how close Xie Jie had come to orgasming, Chu Ling lifted his lady back to her original position and slid her down his huge cock. 

Luo Bai held tight to his Healer’s rich brown back, a wave of contentment washing through his mind, showing his love physically to his lovers gave him a sense of peace he had never felt before.

Holding Xie Jie in close to his muscular body, Chu Ling kissed the top of her head tenderly, careful to avoid her horns. Feeling the soft touch of her hair on his lips, he realised he was falling even deeper in love with his wonderful succubus.

9