Chapter 71 (NSFW) Last Man Soothed
335 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 71

Last Man Soothed

(NSFW)

Pulling out of Zhou Tu, Xie Jie turned to her last man; Chu Ling was getting on all fours, blushing bright red as he presented his arse to his succubus and their men.

Stroking his muscular buttocks, Xie Jie slid her wet cock slowly into his drenched hole. As she entered, she realised she had already released a lot of liquid in him earlier, his body would probably feel ok if she did nothing.

All thoughts of doing nothing fled her mind at Chu Ling’s deep masculine moan, there was no mistaking it, he wanted more.

As a succubus Xie Jie could always go again, but she had thought her fun was over for now, so was restraining herself for the sake of her lovers. However, feeling Chu Ling’s delight, how could she not give him what he wanted.

Slowly she moved deeper in and he moaned again, he definitely wanted more.

Chu Ling couldn’t help but moan at the feel of his succubus’s hard cock, it felt so good as it slid slowly inside caressing his sensitive parts.

Xie Jie was smaller than Luo Bai but not by as much as earlier, he wondered, ‘has she grown?’ But the thought was fleeting as another moan of growing pleasure escaped his lips.

The others smiled happily, watching Chu Ling being pleasured was a wondrous joy all on its own, all of his expressions and noises were incredibly sexy. Held in each others arms, they snuggled together and enjoyed the show.

Moving a little faster, Xie Jie plunged deep into her man’s solid body, feeling his muscles twitch and pulse around her hard member, he really was amazing. She wrapped her tail carefully round his cock and squeezed it gently.

In a deep throaty voice, Chu Ling moaned, “you feel so good! I want more, please give me more my love!”

Xie Jie felt one of the developments of her body come into play, her cock swelled in size pulling his ring tight.

Chu Ling cried out in delight when she plunged deeper into him than before. Her smooth thrusts were making him forget his embarrassment, he didn’t care what state his lovers saw him in, he just wanted his lady to thrust more and more.

Unwrapping all but one turn of her tail from her man’s shaft, Xie Jie left one loop round his base and wrapped another loop round his balls, then pulled both loops tight.

Chu Ling’s mind went hazy as the slight pain and huge pleasure surged up his spine.

His gasping whisper reached his lovers ears, “oh Xie Jie, please play with me more!”

Happily Xie Jie fulfilled her sexy healer’s wish, reaching round his powerful body, she took hold of his long hard cock with one hand and tweaked his pert little nipple with her other.

Softly she whispered in his ear, “what ever you desire my dear bear.”

Her hand on his shaft moved slowly at first but quickly gained speed, rubbing up and down in the wetness from their earlier love making, while she thrust her hips a little faster.

This new position slightly squished and bounced her pert breasts, as they push sensually on to his strong brown back, stimulating her nipples every time she moved, sending pleasure all round her body. She gave voice to her delight, her high moans mixing with her man’s deep ones.

His voice going hoarse, Chu Ling moaned with every breath, he pushed back to enjoy every thrust of his lover to the fullest.

The watchers could all feel the pair’s pleasure building through their marks and held each other closer. The lovers face’s went a beautiful flushed red, their panting breaths coming as one, their voices raised together in ecstasy, all of it was a sexy delight to see and hear.

Xie Jie thrust harder and deeper into Chu Ling, savouring the feel of his wonderful body beneath her.

She wanted to bite down on one of the sexy buttocks by her hips, or his strong broad shoulder, or really any part of his beautiful rich brown skin, and mark him as one of her own.

But her love and respect for Chu Ling out weighed her desire, she was no wild animal, she would resist until he was ready.

Knowing his body was being greedy, but driven by desire, Chu Ling couldn’t help himself crying out again, "Give me more! Please give me more!”

Xie Jie wasn’t sure how her new ability worked, but it seemed to be directly linked to her lover’s desire, because the moment she heard Chu Ling’s request, she felt herself grow considerably in length and a little in girth.

Chu Ling’s cries intensified as he felt her huge cock plunge into the deepest parts of him, filling him to capacity.

Feeling his desire she thrust faster, each thrust filling him up, pushing out the mixed fluids of Luo Bai’s and her cum, soaking his balls and her tail.

Xie Jie’s mind was going blank with the feel of his body, and Chu Ling was losing his senses at her movements.

With one last deep thrust, her cock sheathed to the hilt, they orgasmed together, their voices mingling as they called each others names.

Chu Ling’s hot seed covered her hand and tail, while Xie Jie’s shot up into his depths to mix with what was left from before.

Feeling drained she released her hands and tail, laying panting on Chu Ling’s broad back as he slowly lay down in the grass, finally satisfied.

Energy surged into Xie Jie’s body, she could dimly feel it beginning to make her inner wing structure form, but it felt a long way off, as it was taking all her concentration to divert the power from her sexual field.

Just as she knew her failure was imminent; Xie Jie felt a soft hand on her shoulder. Turning her sleepy head, she saw her men stood above her, all holding onto Zhou Tu, who’s delicate hand lay lightly on her skin.

Zhou Tu directed all of the energy out of her and into their men.

Under her breath she mumbled, “I’m the luckiest succubus in the world, my men are the greatest.” With that she fell asleep on Chu Ling’s broad back, her huge soft cock still in his sexy body.

 

Hi lovely readers of cute smutt, this brings us to the end or our couples first time all together, I hope you enjoyed 😏.

Who is your favourite character so far?
  • Xie Jie Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Hao Kong Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Zhou Tu Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gong Qiu Yu Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luo Bai Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chu Ling Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dun Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All off them are cute and sexy, I'm not choosing one! Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Don't care, want more chapters 😁 Votes: 1 5.9%
Total voters: 17
10