Chapter 76 (NSFW) Love On Warm Rocks
355 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 76

Love On Warm Rocks

(NSFW)

Feeling Zhou Tu’s breathing getting heavy, Luo Bai released his lips and sank back into Chu Ling’s strong arms.

Gently he squeezed his muscular thighs together, encasing his healer’s huge cock, then relaxed and squeezed again. Chu Ling’s deep moan made Luo Bai’s mind race, his big lover’s voice was so rich and soft it felt like a caress to his ears.

      ~

Relaxing his body, Zhou Tu looked up at his lovely scholar who was holding his legs and tentatively pushing forwards. His heart soared as it finally sank in; Leader Gong was making love to him; Gong Qiu Yu was his lover.

They all felt his emotions surge through their marks, looking shyly down at his man, Gong Qiu Yu smiled and said in little more than a whisper, “I love you Zhou Tu.”

Zhou Tu’s heart stopped then thundered in his ears, this was a dream, no it was better than his dreams, this was really happening, “I love you Gong Qiu Yu.”

The others watching felt their hearts soar, the intensity of their love for each other deepening; in the back of their minds they all wanted to be in Xie Jie’s harem together.

      ~

Feeling Chu Ling’s sexy body beneath him, Luo Bai wanted to play with it, but knew he would struggle if he tried to accept his man’s huge python in one go. Instead, he used both hands to cup their cocks together and stroked them firmly up and down.

Since he was a teenager, Luo Bai had only taken hold of his own member the once when training with Chu Ling. His grip on his sword was just right, the perfect pressure at the perfect angle to make any strike or block, but how was the best way to hold the man sword currently in his hand?

While concentrating on figuring it out, Luo Bai’s movements were causing Chu Ling to flush, he held still watching his diligent serious martial artist trying to perfect his new weapon, even though Luo Bai’s greatest weapon, his sexy body, was already killer to his man.

      ~

Slowly, with lots of stopping and starting, his mind going blank with the amazing sensation, Gong Qiu Yu pushed deep inside his lovely disciple.

Zhou Tu was panting hard, his Leader felt big inside him, his body was getting used to it but it was still a lot to take in one go.

Trying to keep his voice calm, Gong Qiu Yu asked with a sighing moan of pleasure, “can I move, my dear one?”

Smiling at the endearing name Zhou Tu nodded, “please start slowly, my love.”

Gong Qiu Yu gently pulled his hips back, while at the same time he licked his palm and took hold of Zhou Tu’s hard penis. Rubbing his thumb in the sticky wetness on the tip, he gently stroked his hand up and down.

The stimulation of his cock made Zhou Tu’s inner muscles tense then relax, letting his lover pull back more easily.

Going for long slow thrusts, Gong Qiu Yu moved from tip to base, enjoying every bit of his young lover.

      ~

Sitting sleepily on his husband’s cock, Xie Jie was happy being embraced by Hao Kong while watching the sexy show.

Hao Kong whispered in his incubus’s ear, “do you want me to move my love?”

Xie Jie’s mind felt hazy, he was struggling to keep his eyes open, his answer was little more than a whisper, “that would be fun, but I’m also happy watching with you in me.”

Holding his lover tighter, Hao Kong endeavoured to be the most comfortable seat he could, and enjoyed the feast for the eyes going on in front of him.

      ~

With his lover’s patient slow thrusts, Zhou Tu’s body had loosened, now letting his scholar thrust deeper and faster into him.

Reaching up Zhou Tu curled his arms around his head, he was enjoying the double attention his lover was giving his lower half too much. A sensual moan of delight left his light brown lips, he was struggling to contain himself, he wanted to climax but he didn’t want it to end this soon.

Chu Ling gently put his hand on Zhou Tu’s wrist and said, “you don’t have to hold it in, you can orgasm as many times as you like, while our lovely Gong Qiu Yu is making love to you.”

Smiling up at his handsome healer, Zhou Tu took hold of Chu Ling’s strong arm with both hands, and looking straight into Gong Qiu Yu’s eyes, let himself climax. His body shook and pulsed around his lover’s hard cock, making his scholar’s sensual moan resonate with his own round the bamboo.

Watching his disciple finish cumming, Gong Qiu Yu stopped with his hand and pelvis, not wanting to push his young lover too far.

But between pants Zhou Tu said, “please don’t stop, just slow for a minute.”

Happy to comply, Gong Qiu Yu slowly slid his cock deep inside his man, enjoying the feel of his balls softly slapping his man’s cute bum.

Within a few seconds, the pleasure in Zhou Tu’s body was building again and he let out another moan, “Gong Qiu Yu you feel so good.”

Zhou Tu clung to Chu Ling’s unresisting arm, pulling it to his face, he was feeling overwhelmed again already. Distractedly he half kissed half chewed the strong rich brown forearm in his grasp.

Turning his arm, Chu Ling gently stroked Zhou Tu’s lean chest and twirled a finger round his little brown nipple, while trying to stay calm himself. Luo Bai had found a rhythm that was causing them both to breathe hard, he moaned softly in his lover’s ear, “oh Luo Bai, that feels wonderful.”

Being competitive down to his soul, Luo Bai wanted to out do Gong Qiu Yu, and the sound of his lover saying his name spurred him on further.

Using one hand as best he could to hold the two huge cocks together, he reached under and gently gripped his big healer’s soft balls, making Chu Ling tense at this wonderful new sensation.

Zhou Tu felt the amazing change in strength in the arm he was holding and looked up at his powerful healer.

Feeling the young man’s gaze, Chu Ling looked down into his handsome face and was captivated. Zhou Tu’s whole being was beautiful, his intelligent green eyes, his dusty brown flushed skin, his strong yet supple body that was being gently rocked by Gong Qiu Yu’s thrusting.

Over come by desire, Chu Ling leaned down and softly pecked the young disciple’s tender lips, their panting breath mixing together as they parted.

Leaning back up, Chu Ling saw Gong Qiu Yu’s knowing proud look that said, ‘isn’t he delightful?’

Chu Ling smiled back, giving his scholar a look that said, ‘he is wonderful.’

Getting close to being overwhelmed again, Zhou Tu panted, “Please give me more my love!”

Even though he didn’t want it to end, Gong Qiu Yu’s thrusts got deeper and faster, he wanted to give his man what he desired, even knowing this would take him over the edge.

Not caring for his own wants, he swung his hips and pleasured his disciple, “I’ll give you all of me my love.”

Using one hand to stroke Zhou Tu’s hard cock, Gong Qiu Yu used his other hand to fondle his soft balls, raising the intensity of his lover’s moans.

 

7