Chapter 80 (NSFW) Enchanted Lovers
290 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 80

Enchanted Lovers

(NSFW)

Exchanging a nod of understanding with Hao Kong, Chu Ling went to lift Xie Jie up, but he refused to be lifted, stubbornly holding on to his husband’s leg with his tail.

Limply leaning his head on Chu Ling’s solid chest, Xie Jie said, “please don’t take Hao Kong from me, I need release, I need as much as I can get after that.”

They all blushed knowing Xie Jie’s appetites, but none of them refused him.

Refreshed by Chu Ling’s energy, Hao Kong slowly moved his hips up and down. The smooth thrusts made Xie Jie moan in delight while he kissed and licked Chu Ling’s beautiful tone brown abs.

Xie Jie’s body was incredibly sensitive, every little move his man made was over stimulating him, he wanted more, he needed more, “give me more, please my lovers take me to your hearts desire.”

They all felt the command in his voice for half a heart beat before it faded, the power compelled them to take their incubus.

Xie Jie slammed his hand over his mouth, as his confusion surged through their link, how did his voice have power? He didn’t know how, but he knew it did.

Removing his hand Xie Jie said, “gag me, don’t let me speak.”

Again they felt his command, this time for a full heart beat, his power was growing. Gong Qiu Yu who was closest, grabbed one of their belts from the side and handed it to Chu Ling.

His eyes clouded with sadness, Chu Ling moved to tie the white belt round his incubus’s head.

“Make it tight my lovely one.” Said Xie Jie with tears in his eyes, he couldn’t stand the idea of enchanting his lovers, especially while driven by his instincts.

Carefully with his large gentle hands, Chu Ling tied the belt in his man’s mouth, so he could make sounds but couldn’t make coherent words.

With a relieved sigh, Xie Jie moved his hips in time to Hao Kong’s firm rhythmic thrusts. Reaching out with his hands, he stroked his gentle Healer’s dark brown nipples.

Chu Ling’s mind and eyes went blank at the power of Xie Jie’s command.

Reaching down into the warm water, he picked Hao Kong and Xie Jie up, then sat on the warm rocks on the side of the hot springs. Turning the lovers in the air so they were facing away from him, Chu Ling carefully sat Hao Kong on his lap and slid his huge hard penis in between his muscular beige legs.

With a little manoeuvring, Chu Ling plunged his huge member into Xie Jie’s tight hole along with Hao Kong’s large cock.

Xie Jie cried out in delight, his ring naturally loosened just enough to take in both men. It was perfect, two huge cocks thrusting at different times filling him up.

Chu Ling came round from the enchantment and was delighted but bewildered, he moaned out his question, “how did you enchant me?”

Hao Kong was struggling to contain himself already, all of Xie Jie’s raging emotions were flowing into him through his full mark, the sensations all over his body were threatening to overwhelm him. One thing he had figured was, Xie Jie’s enchantment had no effect on him since his mark was redone.

Finally catching his breath, Hao Kong cried back, “I think his very touch is now able to enchant. We need to make him release so he can regain control of his powers, everything that has happened has messed with him some how.”

Xie Jie couldn’t help himself; feeling his lovers stopping, he put his hand on his handsome Healer’s cheek and moaned loudly.

Again under his incubus’s enchantment, Chu Ling used his powerful hips and thrust deep into his lover. His huge cock rubbed against Hao Kong’s shaft and balls, while caressing Xie Jie’s insides, making all of them moan in delight.

Hao Kong, as the only one able to speak, said to the others, “tie Xie Jie’s hands.”

Luo Bai grabbed another belt and advanced towards them, however the vambraces clamped together before he got near; but the ancient wonders had Xie Jie’s interests at the forefront of their hearts.

Dun stretched out his chain and gently but firmly wrapped round the men’s waists. They barely struggled against their confinement, they had no desire to fight the ancient wonder.

Coherent thought was lost to Xie Jie, he was completely compelled by his desire to be satisfied. Reaching up he touched Dun’s chain, sending his power through it into his men, commanding them with the same command he had used on Chu Ling.

Dun let them go one at a time, first he released Luo Bai who completely unprepared went to sit on Xie Jie’s hard cock.

Luckily for the tall Leader, his incubus’s greatest desire was to create pleasure in his lovers. Deftly Xie Jie caught his man, put his fingers in his mouth past the gag and set about loosening Luo Bai’s ring.

Thanks to his improved glands, in short order Luo Bai straddled his men and pushed down happily onto his incubus’s rock solid member.

Hao Kong didn’t know what to do, he couldn’t let Xie Jie enchant their lovers, it was wrong, even if it was things they would willingly do.

Coming round from the enchantment again, Chu Ling this time didn’t slow down thrusting his hips.

Feeling Hao Kong’s rising panic, he kissed his shimmering silver hair and said soothingly, “don’t worry my love, Xie Jie commanded us to do what ever we want to him.”

The burly Healer let out a deep sigh of delight as he thrust in, Hao Kong’s legs were getting slick round his base and the different sensations of his two men’s body’s was heightening his pleasure. “He is not compelling us to do anything, he is giving us permission to do what ever we want to him and taking away our inhibitions. I really wanted to do this with you, but I would never have believed I could.”

Sighing in relief, Hao Kong caressed Chu Ling’s cheek, thrusting with his man into their incubus.

Next Dun released Gong Qiu Yu, who stood above Xie Jie and, undoing the gag, slid his hard cock inside his hot wet mouth. He moaned in delight as Xie Jie moved his head up sucking him deeper in, while using his long tongue to lick along the underside, just where his scholar enjoyed most.

Lastly Dun released Zhou Tu, who managed to squeeze himself in between Xie Jie and Luo Bai, he pushed gently on to their martial artist’s hard long cock, his already loosened ring easily accepting his second lover so soon.

As his fierce Leader’s tip was about to enter his body, the enchantment faded on Zhou Tu and he continued to push down the full length with a radiant moan.

Luo Bai, who hadn’t been enchanted since he was prepared by their incubus, put his arms round his delightful young lover and caressed his little brown nipples.

Covering Luo Bai’s man hood entirely, Zhou Tu gently pulled his sexy scholar’s buttocks apart and licked his little pink ring, pushing his tongue deep inside.

Gong Qiu Yu let out a deep throaty moan, it felt so good, his incubus on one side and his disciple on the other.

They all moved and thrust together, their marks over stimulated by Xie Jie’s lack of control over his powers and his sensitive body, their pleasure building far quicker than normal.

Their hearts beating as one, a blissful moan left their lips, the sound mixing and harmonising in the damp air, as they climaxed together.

Pleasure filled Xie Jie’s mind as his body received three lots of hot seed from the men inside him, and one lot hit his chest from his cute Zhou Tu. While he filled Luo Bai’s behind with his powerful release, who in turn covered Zhou Tu’s insides.

Their hot sweaty bodies held close together, they sat panting in place and felt the familiar draw of Xie Jie’s power absorbing the sexual energy they had given him.

 

8