Chapter 82 (NSFW) Flight
238 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 82

Flight

(NSFW)

Lowering Xie Jie down a little, Dun Guanlian pushed his hips forwards, thrusting into his incubus’s soft wet hole. Xie Jie moaned in delight, he could never have too much love making, and the feel of the ancient artefact’s massive cock sliding in behind him was incredible, it slid further and further in till he was filled completely.

Bringing out his huge black bat wings, Dun Guanlian flapped hard, lifting Xie Jie up into the void of his mind.

The force of their ascent pushed Xie Jie down onto his lover’s huge cock and he let out a loud moan of, “Guanlian!” into the rushing air.

Dun Mírén laughed and yelled in delight, “challenge accepted Guanlian!”

Flapping his wings hard to gain altitude, Dun Guanlian flew as fast as he could, all the while thrusting deep and fast into Xie Jie, making his smaller lover moan in ecstasy.

In between moans, Xie Jie yelled against the wind, “what is the challenge?”

Breathing hard, Dun Guanlian replied, “Mating flight of the first race, who ever makes you climax first gets to mate with you, although this is just for fun because your not in heat.”

They dropped down fast, swerving to one side then the other to avoid Dun Mírén’s pursuit. Every move made Xie Jie cry out in pleasure, his body was made to be plunged into this way, he could feel himself building towards orgasm already.

Strong female hands lifted Xie Jie roughly out of Dun Guanlian’s grip. Turning him deftly in her arms, Dun Mírén wrapped her legs round his waist and thrust him deep with in her wet tight slit, they both moaned in delight as his pelvis nudged her sensitive clit.

With full control of her body, Dun Mírén rounded off the barb on her tail and, losing some of her stability in the air, drove it through Xie Jie’s soft ring and deep into his hot body, making his senses waver with pleasure.

Somewhere below and behind them, they heard Dun Guanlian yell, “hey no tails that’s cheating!”

Dun Mírén howled with laughter, “your just jealous dear Guanlian! I shall claim my man.”

Using her tail and hips to their fullest, Dun Mírén relished the feel of her man between her legs, while climbing in the air just to dive back down, their shifting weight thrusting their bodies deeper into each other.

Xie Jie was losing his restraint, the feeling of being taken in the air was making his mind go blank, he knew he wasn’t going to last much longer, but he didn’t want this to end.

Kissing her young incubus softly on the top of his head, Dun Mírén said soothingly, “it’s ok my love, we can do this again any time you want.”

Xie Jie sighed in between his lady’s pert breasts, he would want to do this at every opportunity. Shifting slightly in her hold, he nibbled on her left nipple and heard a delighted moan above him.

Thrusting her hips faster and faster, Dun Mírén swerved in a complicated pattern, avoiding Dun Guanlian at every turn. She moaned her defiance to his chase, she would not give up her man and this amazing feeling deep inside her.

With one last thrust of her hips and tail, Xie Jie let go and climaxed, filling her with his hot seed, while screaming into the void, “Mírén!!”

Joining her lover, Dun Mírén orgasmed on her incubus, with a soft moan of, “oh Xie Jie!”

Satisfied, she slid her tail out of her lover to regain her stability, then fully stretched out her beautiful black wings and glided serenely to the ground.

With a small giggle, that seemed strange coming out of her strong body, she said, “in the way of the ancient ones, your first heat is mine.” Leaning down she kissed her prize.

“I await my first heat with anticipation.” Xie Jie replied with a smile.

Breathing hard from the chase, Dun Guanlian landed smoothly behind them.

Xie Jie had so many questions, but the one he wanted to know the answer to most was, “is this what the first race looked like? I thought you just took this form to make me more comfortable.”

The sibling parts smiled affectionately at their young incubus, and Dun Mírén answered, “your kin are direct descendants of the first race, over many thousands of years.”

Taking the opportunity to wrap his lover in his arms from behind, Dun Guanlian said, “we have a special connection with your kind, your body is perfect for us, but incubus and succubus have very little desire for objects so we rarely come into contact with you.”

Xie Jie smiled happily, “your bodies are perfect for me too,” he kissed the arms around him and wondered if he could push back onto his panting man. While he asked his second question, “how many other parts of armour are there to you? And would it be too presumptuous of me to offer my humble services to try to find them?”

Dun Guanlian couldn’t help himself, overwhelmed with joy, he pushed his cock deep into Xie Jie’s ring and kissed his man all over his head and neck. While Dun Mírén kissed his lips and cheeks, her eyes pooled with tears of joy.

Thrusting to his hearts content, Dun Guanlian said, “Xie Jie I’m so happy you are mine. There are 7 of us, if you could find even one more it would be the most wonderful gift.”

Xie Jie was finding it hard to listen to what was said, as he enjoyed yet more pleasure surging round his system. His body was pulling and sucking at Dun Guanlian’s hard cock, wanting him to fill him up.

Panting Xie Jie promised his man, “I will try to find the rest of your parts.”

His body had been played with so much in a short space of time, that as an incubus it was incredibly sensitive to love making now. With his man’s thrusting and his lady kissing his nape and pinching his pert nipples, Xie Jie gave into the rapture of release yet again, screaming with pleasure, “Guanlian!”

After a few more thrusts, Dun Guanlian came deep inside of Xie Jie, filling his body with his milky liquid.

The two sibling parts kissed their lover’s cheeks and neck saying, “thank you Xie Jie.”

Covering him in kisses, Dun Guanlian closed Xie Jie’s inner eye and he opened his regular eyes.

Looking up into the dazzling sunlight, Xie Jie saw the faces of his five men looking very confused and slightly concerned.

 

7