Chapter 86 (NSFW) Cultivating…
298 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 86

Cultivating...

(NSFW)

Xie Jie laughed internally at his men, they were as bad as he was, licking his lips suggestively he said, “would you like me to start you off?”

Zhou Tu realised he had already had a lot of cock inside him today, and that if he was going to sit on Luo Bai for the next few hours he would be wise to take all the help he could get.

Wanting to be sexy for his men, but going bright red from embarrassment, Zhou Tu slowly undid his belt.

Looking over his shoulder at his lovers sat on the floor, he slid his robes sensually down his back, letting the white fabric slowly pool on the black granite behind his feet.

Luo Bai, Xie Jie and Gong Qiu Yu were captivated by Zhou Tu’s shy green eyes, that looked at them with lust while he slowly removed his robes.

Turning fully away from his lovers, Zhou Tu lowered himself down onto all fours, presenting his bum and in a throaty whisper said, “please can you fill me up with your soothing juices, so I may sit on our lovely Luo Bai.”

The three didn’t move, they barely breathed, they just stared at the luscious sight in front of them.

Coming back to his senses, Xie Jie stood up and moved behind his youngest lover, he rubbed his man’s soft rump while sliding his hard penis out of his robes, then moved between his soft buttocks.

Releasing some of his soothing liquid, Xie Jie pushed smoothly into Zhou Tu’s already softened ring. His man had already taken a lot today, his desire for more made Xie Jie want Zhou Tu in his harem more with every passing moment, his body and mind were perfect.

Inside Zhou Tu’s tight body, Xie Jie could feel the remnants of Gong Qiu Yu’s and Luo Bai’s seed mixed together, the proof of their earlier group love making was an unexpected joy.

Pushing his cock deeper inside, making his man sigh in delight, he added his fluids, filling his lover’s body to capacity.

After giving Zhou Tu a few slow gentle thrusts, to make sure everything was coated, which made them both moan sensually, reluctantly Xie Jie pulled smoothly out.

Turning to Luo Bai, who had pulled his robes back from his chest and legs, Xie Jie said, “he is ready to cultivate all night long my love.”

Not needing to be told twice, Luo Bai grabbed Zhou Tu’s hips and lifted him gently into his cross legged lap, sliding his now rock hard member into his lover’s wet valley. Zhou Tu’s ring happily loosened and let Luo Bai slide smoothly in, and they both moaned in delight as his weight slowly slid him down his lover’s cock.

They wanted to move, to thrust and climax in each others arms, but restrained themselves with the thought of staying together for many hours.

Using all his self restraint, Luo Bai only lightly kissed his disciple’s neck then sat still, “are you ready my darling Zhou Tu?”

Leaning back against his man’s powerful chest and feeling his strong steady heart beat, Zhou Tu replied, “I’m ready for you my lovely Luo Bai.”

Relaxing his body, Luo Bai opened up to the world and started to circulate his Qi, drawing in energy in a smooth constant flow, making it all accessible to the man in his lap.

Zhou Tu opened himself up to the world and more specifically the man inside him; his connection to Luo Bai’s energy was crystal clear, his eyes went wide as he realised he could feel far more intricacies of his lover’s energy flow than ever before.

The feel of Luo Bai’s Qi brought a tear to his eyes, his voice full of emotion he said, “Luo Bai you really are beautiful inside and out.”

Keeping his energy flow constant, Luo Bai put his arms lovingly around his man, thanking everything that had brought them together.

Zhou Tu started the flow of energy from Luo Bai round his body and back into his man. It was incredible how well their energy flowed, for two very different people their Qi was harmoniously compatible.

Feeling the most relaxed he had ever felt, Luo Bai luxuriated in the feel of his energy and his body inside his lover.

For hours the two happily cultivated next to Chu Ling and Hao Kong, while Gong Qiu Yu asked Xie Jie and the Duns about the first race.

      ~

What felt like minutes later, the Leaders sensed the Masters of Snow Mist Peak start up towards their residence.

Looking to each other they nodded their understanding and roused their different men.

Gong Qiu Yu moved to the side of Xie Jie, who after many hours of talking had fallen asleep using Hao Kong’s leg for a pillow.

Gently rubbing his incubus’s hip he said in soothing tones, “you have to wake up my love.”

Opening his sleepy eyes, Xie Jie smiled up at his scholar, “good morning my love.”

The sweet look in his little lover’s dark eyes was too much for Gong Qiu Yu to resist, he leant down and softly pecked his pink lips.

Chu Ling moved to Hao Kong and kissed his cheek, “I’m sorry to interrupt your cultivating but we have company coming.”

Looking at the men around him Hao Kong wondered how they were so calm.

Luo Bai gently kissed Zhou Tu’s neck and said, “my love we must stop here for now.”

Dreamily Zhou Tu said, “can I have 30 seconds more, I’m just ah...”

The change in Zhou Tu’s strength was staggering, his energy levels sky rocketed then plummeted as his body used everything he had to progress to the next level of his cultivation.

Slumping into his lover’s strong arms, he said with a smile, “your energy is perfect for me.”

Reflexively Luo Bai caught his wonderful disciple and held him to his chest, hugging Zhou Tu softly as he regained his strength.

Kissing his man’s neck, Luo Bai felt their energy was still flowing together. Slight worry clouded his dark eyes as he asked, “my dear Zhou Tu, our energy, what did you do to our energy?”

Turning in his Leader’s arms to look up at his worried expression, Zhou Tu replied, “nothing, I didn’t have to do anything, our energy is perfectly harmonised. Now I have learnt the start of how to compress my Qi, our energy is naturally flowing together.” Worried his man didn’t want their energy mixing together, he added timidly, “I can stop the flow if you like?”

Hugging his disciple tight, Luo Bai kissed him all over, “don’t you dare, your energy and love feel amazing.”

7