Chapter 94 New Piece
190 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 94

New Piece

Being gently moved around by his men’s enthusiastic love, Chu Ling’s back touched the cold metal ring in Xie Jie’s hand.

Going instantly tense, he urgently said to Xie Jie, “you must put the ring on now, he helped save me by giving me strength to fight the love demon.”

Confused but hearing the urgency in Chu Ling’s voice, Xie Jie lifted his arm out from round his man’s shoulders and dropped the ring to his waist as he felt it wanted.

Not sure how he knew, but knowing, Chu Ling undid his incubus’s robe and pulled it down round his bum.

Taking a little of Xie Jie’s energy, the ring split apart and like a live snake wrapped round Xie Jie’s waist. Meeting at the front, the two ends entwined together and dove into his belly button.

Screaming through the excruciating pain, Xie Jie wondered what the first race were thinking when they made armour that hurt this much to put on.

Remembering the energy drain from the vambraces, Chu Ling softly kissed his incubus and let his energy flow into him.

Xie Jie tried to pull back, he couldn’t take his man’s energy after everything he had been through, but Chu Ling’s powerful hands held his head tight.

Through his man’s loving energy, Xie Jie could feel his lover’s desire to help, his bone deep need to help.

It was a defining aspect of the wonderful healer that he helped people in need; so Xie Jie stopped resisting, and gave into the wonderful feeling of Chu Ling’s Qi flowing through him to the ring that was driving into his flesh.

After what felt like an eternity of red hot pain, but only lasted a few seconds, the belt settled into his core.

The metal ring hungrily absorbed all of the energy Chu Ling gave it, then suddenly stopped and flowed the rest of the energy back through their open link.

The returned energy brought with it a feeling of affection for the big healer, making Chu Ling smile against Xie Jie’s lips.

Dun Guanlian dropped another chain down the middle of Xie Jie’s spine connecting to the back of the belt just above his tail. When the link was complete all the parts of the armour flashed blue.

Inside both their heads, Chu Ling and Xie Jie heard a deep loving voice say, “thank you for freeing me sister part and brother part. I have felt the heart of your incubus and his men, you have made a wise choice and I wish to join you, if, I can have Chu Ling.”

Chu Ling’s eyes went wide but he didn’t break their kiss, that he could feel was connecting him to the armour.

Dun Mírén’s aggravated voice sounded loudly in both their minds, “brother part I would love you to join us, but you cannot claim Chu Ling, I have claim to him too. His power is the reason I could return to my true form, I desire him deeply.”

Dun Guanlian’s sexy voice added, “can’t we have them all together? All of our Xie Jie’s men are wonders I want to enjoy for all of their lives.”

Chu Ling’s heart raced as he heard the ancient wonders talk and argue about him and his lovers. He never imagined their voices would be so smooth and sexy, and he knew Gong Qiu Yu would be fascinated by their accents.

The belt’s loving voice replied, “Chu Ling’s special to me, his love and desire awoke me from a century long depressed slumber, if not for him I would still be languishing in that cavern with only the rope for company.”

Chu Ling flinched at the mention of the ethereal rope and the remembered beating he could still feel on his body.

Without breaking their kiss he put his arms round his incubus’s neck for comfort.

Squeezing his tail a little tighter protectively around his man, Xie Jie said inside his mind, which unbeknown to him went through to his lover, “Chu Ling is special to all of us. If I claim him with my mark we can all love him together. But if you try to take Chu Ling from his lovers it would break his heart, and I won’t let you hurt him or any of our men. Please wondrous brother part join with us so we can all be together.”

Smugly the voice of the belt said, “you all say Chu Ling is special to you, but only I can do this with him.”

Everything went silent in Xie Jie’s mind for a second, then Dun Guanlian opened his inner eye. In the Dun’s void, surrounded by two handsome incubus and one stunning succubus, stood the delectable naked form of the strong bronze healer, who was flushed red down to his toes.

8