Chapter 96 (NSFW) Make Me Yours
275 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 96

Make Me Yours

(NSFW)

Out in the world, Luo Bai was holding Chu Ling’s body asking Gong Qiu Yu, “what is wrong with them? Is it an effect of the ring? Or is this something the Love demon did?”

The others looked equally worried, as Gong Qiu Yu replied, “I don’t know, if its the love demon why is it affecting Xie Jie? Whereas, if its the ring it shouldn’t be affecting Chu Ling; this makes no sense.”

Inside his head Hao Kong heard the very different sexy voice of Dun Guanlian instruct him, “tell them my sibling parts and I have our men.”

Shocked but obedient, Hao Kong relayed the message and the men around him relaxed knowing their lovers were safe.

At that moment Chu Ling let out a moan of delight in Luo Bai’s arms, shocking Dun Guanlian.

With a curse at his sister part for taking his man, Dun Guanlian opened Hao Kong’s inner eye, taking his servant with him back into the void.

Adjusting to his new eyes, Hao Kong gasped at the luscious sight of his husband and his lover with the shining silver incubus and succubus.

As Dun Guanlian had suspected, Dun Mírén had her long smooth tail deep inside Chu Ling, while she held her smaller man in her strong arms and played with his huge man hood.

Hao Kong was nervous, over the last hundred years he thought he knew his place; as a servant of the dominating spectacular ancient artefact. Not the servant of this unbelievably sexy ancient wonder, who now stood naked in front of him.

Hao Kong had never expected this and wasn’t sure how to react, his body on the other hand reacted with delight.

Feeling his servant’s nervous arousal, Dun Guanlian turned from the others and wrapped his tail round Hao Kong, pulling his exquisite beige body into his embrace, “my lovely Hao Kong, you have been mine for more than a hundred years, now you are my lover’s husband.” He gently kissed Hao Kong’s lips, feeling his servant relax in to his strong arms and tail, he added, “I think our relationship must change.”

Overwhelmed by this quick shift in their relationship, Hao Kong smiled dreamily at the ancient wonder, who had been his constant companion and in many ways tormented him for the last century.

Tentatively Hao Kong slowly pushed his lips to the beautiful silver incubus’s.

Relieved and delighted by his man’s response, Dun Guanlian deepened their kiss. He had wanted to take Hao Kong since the first moment he felt him all those years ago in the Kenku’s treasure trove.

Originally Dun Guanlian had intended to reclaim Chu Ling by giving his servant to his sister part, but feeling Hao Kong’s delectable body in his arms, all thoughts but claiming his servant as his lover left his mind.

Knowing all of Hao Kong’s kinks, Dun Guanlian roughly turned his man round and bent him down on to all fours, without preparation he pushed his huge wet cock into Hao Kong’s valley and released his juices over his tight twitching muscles.

Slightly alarmed but incredibly aroused, Hao Kong pushed his body gently back and felt his lover’s huge tip push hard against his soft ring. Slowly his hungry body opened up to Dun Guanlian’s huge cock, letting it slide painfully and sensually deeper and deeper inside.

The dual sensations made Hao Kong’s mind go in to chaos, he arched his back and moaned the warring emotions.

Loving every sensation of Hao Kong’s insides pulsing and straining on his hard member, Dun Guanlian raised his silver hand, then brought it down hard on Hao Kong’s muscular beige rump.

The sensation of pain morphed into pleasure as it surged up Hao Kong’s spine, his silver hair shimmered as his body shook and his muscles clamped down painfully on his lover’s shaft.

Panting hard he dropped his head down between his shoulders and enjoyed the dull pain radiating from his rear.

Dun Guanlian wrapped his tail lightly round his man’s strong neck and gently pulled his head back, while he leaned forwards pushing ever deeper into his body.

In a deep sexy tone the old collar whispered into his lover’s ear, “I know all your kinky desires my delightful Hao Kong.”

Trying to catch his breath, his mind going blank, Hao Kong replied in a hoarse whisper, “I am yours in any way you want me my Master, please let this humble servant of yours be of some small pleasure to you.”

Dun Guanlian’s restraint broke, he plunged his hard wet cock deep into Hao Kong’s soft unprepared body, while he pulled his beige hips roughly back with his powerful hands.

Everything about why he had enjoyed his years with Dun Guanlian finally clicked into place for Hao Kong, he loved being dominated by the ancient artefact, he loved being belittled and being subservient to him.

His heart a flutter while pain surged into his mind, Hao Kong cried out with both pleasure and pain, “more Master! Please give me more!”

Dun Guanlian’s mind erupted with delight and he thrust without restraint deep and fast in his man’s body, causing them both to give voice to their pleasure.

      ~

The sound of his husband’s yell made Xie Jie and Chu Ling look up with distress, until they saw the look of ravaged delight on Hao Kong’s flushed face.

They both promised themselves they would try that with their kinky man.

Xie Jie thrust gently deep and slow into his Incubus, enjoying the feel of his sexy body, his tail wrapped round Dun Xinyi’s waist where his belt was round Xie Jie’s in the outer world.

Gently stroking his lover’s hard cock, Xie Jie softly said into his ear, “are you ready to join us my dear Dun Xinyi?”

Looking up at Chu Ling’s panting flushed face, Dun Xinyi replied with a soft moan, “not yet, when we join this will end and I want to see Chu Ling’s climax first, ” Looking at Hao Kong he added, “and your husband’s too.”

Moving his hands up his lover’s body, Xie Jie said softly in his ear, “I’m happy to keep going for as long as you want.”

      ~

Dun Guanlian had long lost his restraint and was now falling towards instincts alone.

He pulled Hao Kong up against his chest and wrapped his strong silver arms round his body, while furiously thrusting into his man. In a fit of passion he gave voice to his desire and howled his delight into the void.

Held tightly in Dun Guanlian’s arms Hao Kong was losing his senses, the old chain and collar that had caused him so much pain over the years, was now repaying every moment with a moment of pure bliss.

      ~

Chu Ling smiled dotingly at his little lover and the ancient artefact that had given him strength through the horrible ordeal with the love demon.

While watching them pleasuring each other while joining as one, Chu Ling enjoyed the new experience of being held and played with by a bigger lover.

Dun Mírén had her head lowered onto Chu Ling’s shoulder, kissing every part of him she could reach, as her long thick tail thrust smoothly in and out, her big strong hand firmly encasing his huge man hood with ease.

Moaning in delight yet again, Chu Ling turned his head and said, “I want to pleasure you too my dear Dun Mírén.”

Nibbling on his ear she replied, “you are giving me pleasure, the tip of my tail is very sensitive, and the feel of your body in this state of bliss is a delight all of its own.” Sighing erotically she said, “I have plans for you with my physical body too, my wonderful Chu Ling.”

Blushing bright red, which caused the pair in front of him to smile in delight, Chu Ling reached behind him and gently squeezed her hips, wishing he was flexible enough to reach more.

Putting her left arm round his chest, Dun Mírén stood up straight pulling her big man off his feet and into the air.

Chu Ling’s eyes went wide and he moaned in delight, to be lifted in the air in his lover’s embrace, was over riding the horror of being suspended in the cave with joy.

The look of Chu Ling’s toned muscular brown body stretched out in front of them stimulated the men around him, and the big Healer’s arousal hit new heights as he felt their lusty eyes on his skin.

      ~

Holding Hao Kong tight in his arms, Dun Guanlian kissed and nibbled his neck and shoulders, all the while plunging his cock deep into his man hard and fast.

His lips softly kissed the incubus mark on Hao Kong’s shoulder and they all felt a surge of pleasure, making them moan in delight as one. Using his long tongue Dun Guanlian licked the smooth mark and luxuriated in everyone’s sounds of ecstasy.

~

For a long time the void was filled with the wet sounds of the ancient artefacts making love to their humans and the soft moaning delight that left their lips, punctuated with an occasional loud ringing slap as Dun Guanlian spanked Hao Kong’s solid rump.

      ~

Dun Mírén’s excitement soared as she felt Chu Ling growing towards the inevitable, she thrust a little deeper, making sure to caress every part that made her man twitch and gasp in her embrace.

Chu Ling wrapped his arms up around her neck panting hard, not wanting to go first, but struggling to contain the pleasure of being entered that deeply.

      ~

Hao Kong had no such worries or any other thoughts, as Dun Guanlian grabbed a hand full of his silver hair and pulled his head roughly back up, so he could lick and kiss his beige throat.

Enjoying his servant as his lover more than he could have imagined, Dun Guanlian whispered in his man’s ear, “I love you Hao Kong.”

Going stiff in his incubus’s arms, with tears running down his cheeks Hao Kong’s body trembled and he climaxed while half moaning and half crying, “I love you Dun Guanlian!”

The feel of his lover’s body convulsing and pulsing around the full length of his hard cock was too much for Dun Guanlian, and he came deep inside Hao Kong while pulling their bodies as close together as he could.

Slumping slightly they stayed in as a close an embrace as two beings can be, neither wanting to release the other by even a hairs breadth.

      ~

As always Xie Jie relished his husband climaxing, watching his body, his face, every sound, all of it made him excited.

Feeling his lover behind him getting close, and seeing his panting flush faced man in front trying to contain himself, Dun Xinyi reached forwards and stroked Chu Ling’s sexy abs, “my lovely Chu Ling its time for you to let go, let me see your beautiful face before we join.”

Smiling through half closed eyes of passion, Chu Ling gave in to the immense feelings of ecstasy, his body shook and his feet wiggled in the air, as he shot his hot seed straight at his incubuses.

Utterly delighted by the beautiful sight, Dun Xinyi caught the hot liquid and licked it off his hand with a naughty smile, while never breaking eye contact with Chu Ling, making the big man shyly blush deep red.

It was all so erotic, Xie Jie almost came that moment. Knowing his lover was now ready, he dropped his hand down and started stroking his incubus’s hard shaft, as he sped up with his hips.

Dun Xinyi’s senses dimmed, this was the first time he had been pleasured in nearly ten thousand years, an erotic moan left his lips, “make me yours Xie Jie, please make me yours!”

Speeding up his thrusts, Xie Jie kissed his lover’s neck and shoulders, relishing the feel of his man’s soft skin against his lips.

Dun Xinyi moaned in delight and Xie Jie answered with his own, their bodies moving perfectly as they thrust with abandon.

Moaning with every breath, they pushed close together and clutched each other tightly while climaxing as one, Xie Jie cried out, “Xinyi!”

He had one moment to kiss the incubus in his arms, before the void vanished and his physical eyes shot open.

7