Chapter 103 (NSFW) New Plays
276 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 103

New Plays

(NSFW)

Recap: Hao Kong >Xie Jie

Luo Bai x Gong Qiu Yu

Chu Long x Zhou Tu

Hugging his man from behind, Hao Kong thrust back deep inside his incubus and whispered in his ear, “I know you don’t want to mark anyone right away my love, but I can’t wait till you do; I really want our men in your harem and I want you to keep our marks open forever, feeling them all like this is amazing.” 

Xie Jie smiled happily and squeezed down on his man’s hard penis, making Hao Kong cry out in ecstasy and bury his face in Xie Jie’s long black hair. 

“I love them all too, my love.” 

     ~

Zhou Tu’s mouth was pulled wide as he sucked and licked Chu Ling’s vast cock, thrusting the huge member in as far as he could, his saliva ran down his chin and his jaw slightly ached; Chu Ling was giving him just what he wanted. 

Using his left hand to cup his Leader’s soft balls he squeezed them gently, then a little firmer and luxuriated in the light tremble of Chu Ling’s powerful body above. 

Chu Ling was struggling to keep his composure, his disciple’s mouth felt so good. Moaning in delight, he tangled his fingers in his lover’s long dark hair, that had come loose in his earlier haste, and let his hands be rocked back and forth with his head’s motion. 

Gently Zhou Tu pushed Chu Ling’s legs apart and moved his right hand, that was already wet with saliva and pre cum, between his rich brown muscular thighs. Slowly he squeezed between his Leader’s clenched buttocks, then his roving digit pushed deep into Chu Ling’s tight twitching hole.

The dual sensations were more than Chu Ling could take, he tried to pull back but Zhou Tu held on to his delicate balls and kept him in place. 

With a shudder that shook the ground below them, Chu Ling orgasmed in his man’s mouth with a deep sighing moan of, “Oh Zhou Tu!” 

Only just managing to suppress a cough as Chu Ling’s hot seed hit the back of his throat, Zhou Tu sucked the last drop from the mammoth member in his mouth, his finger thrusting slowly in and out the whole time.

The massive wave of energy that flowed from Chu Ling surged round Zhou Tu’s body, filling him up in a second, then flowed safely back into Chu Ling.

On their different parts of the peak all the linked men moaned together, enjoying the feel of their lovely Chu Ling’s climax.

      ~

Having thoroughly prepared Luo Bai, Gong Qiu Yu pushed his painfully hard dripping penis inside his man’s strong body. 

As Luo Bai’s ring loosened, Gong Qiu Yu sighed as his urgent passion felt a little satisfied, but then the feel of his lover’s hot tight body filled his mind and the last of his restraint broke.

Barely reaching half way in, Gong Qiu Yu pulled back and started to roughly thrust in his man.

Luo Bai was shocked, he felt like nothing more than a play thing of Gong Qiu Yu, he had never expected this deeply sexy passion from his serene scholar, and he was struggling to contain his joy. Gong Qiu Yu was surprising him every day and Luo Bai wanted more.

Pushing his hips back he moaned deeply, trying to incite his sexy scholar to take him harder. 

     ~

Chu Ling felt weak for a moment after climaxing, and in that moment Zhou Tu removed his finger and turned Chu Ling around, saying firmly, “get down on all fours, I want my next taste.”

Enjoying their role play, and pretending he didn’t see Zhou Tu struggling to not grin, Chu Ling said in a low sensual voice, “yes Zhou Tu.” 

Dropping his robes to the grass, Chu Ling obediently got down on all fours, his arse pointing in the air to his little lover.

Zhou Tu had to take a deep steadying breath, he hadn’t even touched himself and he was already dripping with excitement. He lovingly stroked Chu Ling’s strong toned bum, then he remembered his Leader earlier confessing his dirty desires. 

Swinging his hand back, he infused it with Qi energy to strengthen his skin and brought it down on his lover’s brown behind.

Chu Ling’s head shot up, all other feelings gone, replaced by a startled lusty delight as the small dull pain raced up his spine. His mind was whirring, he had been right, he really did enjoy being lightly hurt by his lover, he had only just climaxed yet he was hard again already.

In his mind he said to Dun Xinyi, “thank you for your advice my dear.”

The deep sexy voice of the ancient artefact replied, “this is why I wanted you to be honest with your men, enjoy all of it my love.”

Turning his head, Chu Ling saw the nervous cute smile on his smaller lover’s lips and said meekly, “thank you Zhou Tu.” 

Too embarrassed to say more, he dropped his bright red head between his shoulders and hoped Zhou Tu would spank him again.

Relieved and thrilled, Zhou Tu smiled and put more power into his slightly sore hand, then slapped his Leader’s other butt cheek. 

This time a startled burst of air erupted from Chu Ling’s mouth and his dark eyes turned hazy. 

Gently pulling his man’s cheeks apart, Zhou Tu pushed two fingers deep inside and slowly moved them back and forth, then brought his hand down hard for a third time. 

Seeing red starting to bloom on his man’s beautiful brown skin, he felt nervous again and softly caressed his lover’s rear. 

A deep sensual sigh left Chu Ling’s lips, the feel of his disciple’s gentle caress was a wonderful contrast to the sharp pain of that last slap. 

Zhou Tu was surprised to feel no energy in the soft tender flesh of his man’s bum, he realised his skilful Leader had removed all his energy from his behind. 

Guilt flitted into Zhou Tu’s mind, had he gone too far? That last spank had held rather a lot of energy and strength, “Chu Ling do you want more?”

Hearing his disciple ask him such a lewd question made Chu Ling’s embarrassment reach new heights, so he couldn’t understand why he had never felt more aroused.

Trying and failing to keep his voice steady he said, “please give me more my love...” embarrassed tears welled in his eyes as he forced himself to say, “it feels really good.”

Zhou Tu was overwhelmed by the pure unadulterated sexiness of his man, he brought his hand down firmly on his right butt cheek and nibbled softly on the red of the left, while still thrusting slowly with his fingers.

Chu Ling’s mind was all over the place, the three sensations at once were so contradictory, yet flowed together perfectly to make him feel more sexually gratified than he could imagine.

      ~

Gong Qiu Yu’s mind was in complete disarray, he couldn’t restrain himself, he pulled Luo Bai’s hips in time to his thrusts getting as deep as he could into his man. 

His breath was heavy and hot against Luo Bai’s neck, and his long black hair had come loose and was swaying wildly with his motions. 

Using the door for support Luo Bai was in euphoria, Gong Qiu Yu felt amazing, he hadn’t even released the belt round his cock and yet he was finding it difficult to contain himself. 

Panting hard he closed his eyes and put his head on his arms while moaning, “more! Gong Qiu Yu please give me more!”

The sound of his lover’s deep voice stimulated Gong Qiu Yu’s lower half and he thrust with all his might, his pelvis slamming into Luo Bai’s pale buttocks turning them red. 

Those powerful deep thrusts were too much for Luo Bai and he was overwhelmed, his fingers dug into the wood of the door as he climaxed over the floor with a sensual cry of, “Gong Qiu Yu I love you!” 

Energy flowed seamlessly from Luo Bai into Gong Qiu Yu, filling his body with his loving strength, fully refreshing his tiring body.

Luo Bai’s softening cock that was still tied tightly to his leg, wasn’t allowed to drop, as Gong Qiu Yu’s slightly softer thrusts ceaselessly swung into his rear. 

Even as the feeling of his climax drew cries of delight from all his men across the peak, Luo Bai moaned as his pleasure built once again. 

      ~

Laying in his husband’s arms, Xie Jie was enjoying the feel of his man’s cock smoothly thrusting in and out of him, and the sounds of their lovers outside. 

Hao Kong’s breath tickled his ear as he said, “it sounds like our little Zhou Tu has his own type of kinkiness, I hope you’ll watch as he enjoys playing with my body later.”

Reaching back and firmly slapping his lover’s rump Xie Jie replied, “I’ll be doing more than watching...”

The feel of being spanked and the anticipation of the things his man had in store for him, made Hao Kong even harder and he thrust deeper into his softly moaning incubus.

     ~

Feeling that 10 slaps was probably enough for their first time with such rough play, Zhou Tu moved on to his next plan. 

Gently taking hold of Chu Ling’s tender balls, Zhou Tu pulled his fingers out of his man’s softened hole while starting to stroke his wet python. 

With a nervous smile he pushed his face in between Chu Ling’s muscular buttocks and stretched out his tongue to tentatively lick his Leader’s gently twitching ring.

Chu Ling’s eyes went wide then half closed as he cried out, “oh Zhou Tu that feels amazing!”

Relieved his man was enjoying it as much as him, Zhou Tu poked his tongue just inside Chu Ling’s hot body. Hearing another deeper moan, he pushed in as far as he could, his saliva running down his tongue into his man. 

Delighted by the feeling of his Leader’s hot wet hole, he licked and thrust his tongue in and out, enjoying the taste of his lover.

     ~

Gong Qiu Yu kissed and nibbled on his man’s neck, and didn’t let up for a moment, his Luo Bai had hundreds of years of being oblivious to make up for.

Plunging deep inside his lover, Gong Qiu Yu whispered in his man’s ear, “I’m going to make you know how much I love you, by making you cry my name over and over again.”

Looking over his shoulder, Luo Bai fell even deeper in love with Gong Qiu Yu as he saw the incredibly erotic look in his dark eyes.

Panting hard Luo Bai cried out, “Gong Qiu Yu, Gong Qiu Yu, Gong Qiu Yu!!!”

 

Hi lovely readers, I've reinstated the recap again because it's getting a little confusing.

7