Chapter 106 (NSFW) Human Playthings
311 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The following contains bdsm. I have tried to stay as accurate as possible, but please remember that the men depicted are very strong cultivators, not regular humans like you and I. If you are interested in bdsm play, please carefully research it first. Safety for you and your partner is paramount and leads to a healthy fun sex life. There is some very interesting reading and videos out there, so enjoy that before you enjoy each other😏

Chapter 106

Human Playthings

(NSFW)

Dun Guanlian lifted Chu Ling into the air, his chains tightening all around his muscular brown body. The links pulled his calves to his thighs, and bound his unresisting arms next to each other behind his back, with his hands next to the opposite elbow.

Putting two of his links over Chu Ling’s pert nipples, Dun Guanlian squeezed down hard for a second, then released and squeezed again, air erupted from the big healer’s mouth as pleasure surged up his spine from his chest. Before he could register the sensation, every link gently vibrated, stimulating his entire body.

Chu Ling cried out, “Dun Guanlian! Ooohhh!”

Walking slowly round his suspended lover, Xie Jie caressed his firm skin as he said, “the Dun’s have all waited to play with you, do you think you can take them all, my naughty bear?”

“Please! Please play with me!”

Extending down, Dun Xinyi encased Xie Jie from his belly button to the top of his thighs, his long hard cock shone in the light in its new silver blue metal sheath.

The smooth hard metal felt delightfully cool to Chu Ling as it slid slowly into his loosened ring.

At Xie Jie’s original size he was smaller than Zhou Tu, but as Xie Jie pushed forwards the smooth metal began to change.

Dun Xinyi grew longer and thicker, until he filled Chu Ling completely, then the slick smooth surface became ridged and bumped, stimulating the Healer more and more.

Slowly Xie Jie swung his hips and Dun Xinyi began moving and pulsing inside Chu Ling, caressing every sensitive part of his soft inner walls with his hard metal.

Chu Ling’s deep voice became strained as he cried out again, “Dun Xinyi! Oh Dun Xinyi!”

The inside of the metal around Xie Jie’s cock was pulsing and squeezing him, making his thoughts hazy, but he pushed his brain into action and said, “that’s two, do you think you can take all three?”

Dun Guanlian’s chains lightly jingled as Chu Ling shook in his embrace, the strong Healer was feeling over stimulated already, but he was not going to miss this chance to be with the amazing artefacts, “Please give me more Master Xie! I want them all!”

Chu Ling’s ring tightened as Dun Guanlian slowly turned him over in the air.

The feel of Chu Ling’s inner walls contracting around his metal made Dun Xinyi moan erotically in Xie Jie’s and Chu Ling’s minds, as the big man groaned out loud in delight at the twisting sensation inside him.

Chu Ling’s strong rich brown body lovingly bound in the silver blue metal was a beautiful sight to behold, the way the chains made his already large chest muscles bulge and separate, defining his body with the metal wrapped around him in a diamond pattern.

The curves of his huge strong thighs tight against his calves were perfectly shaped and extenuated, as if the chains had helped carve his body from bronze.

The men in the room found their energy restored just looking at their sexy lover slowly turning in the air.

The one part of Chu Ling Dun Guanlian hadn’t encircled was his long thick manhood, that he had left for his other sibling part. Reaching forwards Xie Jie put his right hand above Chu Ling’s thigh, next to the huge shaft.

Excitedly, Dun MĂ­rĂ©n stretched out her right bracer and encased Xie Jie’s hand, then continued on to form a tool that looked like a hollow cylindrical hammer, open at the base and rounded on top.

Opening along it’s length, the cylinder wrapped round Chu Ling’s hard wet cock and grasped it firmly; extending down she encased Chu Ling’s drenched balls and squeezed them gently.

Chu Ling cried out before she even began to move, “Oh Dun MĂ­rĂ©n!”

The cylinder moved rhythmically up and down, squeezing in and out along his penis’s length while vibrating and tickling his soft balls.

The sensations around and in his body was too much for Chu Ling, his muscles strained against Dun Guanlian’s chains as he came hard inside Dun MĂ­rĂ©n, while moaning deeply, “oh wondrous Duns!”

With a cry of delight in Xie Jie’s mind, Dun MĂ­rĂ©n absorbed the sexy Healer’s seed and continued to move.

Panting hard Chu Ling didn’t have a moment’s rest bite, the Dun armour was enjoying it selves too much.

Moving and pulsing they brought Chu Ling to climax again and again and again.

Hao Kong and Zhou Tu watched in rapt silence for a while, enjoying the sights and sounds of their lovers. But by Xie Jie’s fourth orgasm and Chu Ling’s ninth, Hao Kong couldn’t take it any more, he was aching to join in.

Inside his mind he heard Dun Guanlian say, “if my kinky lover wants to join in, I know how you could have some fun with our men.”

“As always, my most honoured Dun Guanlian’s word is my command.” Said Hao Kong submissively, he really was getting highly aroused by being the ancient wonder’s servant.

Stretching out another chain, Dun Guanlian wrapped around Hao Kong’s chest and thighs, enjoying the feel of his man’s muscles bulging in his grip, and gently lifted him above Chu Ling’s lower half.

As Hao Kong’s bum came softly down on his abs, Chu Ling’s eyes half opened and he took in the sight of the handsome Master’s strong smooth back. His beautiful light brown skin was wrapped in a lovely square pattern by the silver chain, and Chu Ling wondered vaguely, ‘is that what I look like?’ But before the thought could fully form, Dun Xinyi pulsed against his most sensitive of areas deep inside his rear, making him instantly climax and blanking out his mind once again.

Sat lightly on his burly Healer’s stomach, Hao Kong felt his beloved Leader shake as he orgasmed beneath him, while at the same time he took his husband’s face in his hands and kissed him passionately.

Completely engrossed in the feel of his incubus’s lips, Hao Kong flinched as Dun MĂ­rĂ©n encased his penis in her cylinder.

The tip of Hao Kong’s cock gently touched the end of Chu Ling’s, so that when Dun MĂ­rĂ©n moved, the warm wet feel of each other’s tender ends pushing together made both men cry out in delight.

With a little encouragement from Dun Guanlian, Dun MĂ­rĂ©n tightened around the base of Hao Kong’s shaft and balls.

His servant-become-lover’s groan of half pain half pleasure was like music to Dun Guanlian, who slithered his smooth links around Hao Kong’s sexy body, pulling him into a tight embrace.

One link at a time Dun Guanlian slowly pushed into Hao Kong’s body, enjoying the tight squeeze of flesh round his metal.

However, 8 links in he realised his servant was not prepared, and unlike with his metaphysical body, Dun Guanlian would not risk Hao Kong’s flesh and blood.

Pulling out he slithered gently along his incubus’s lips and into his mouth.

Obediently Xie Jie licked each link with his thick saliva and savoured the lingering taste of his husband.

Satisfied his chains were ready, Dun Guanlian slowly re-entered Hao Kong one link at a time till he was fit to burst.

Every time another hard metal link entered his body Hao Kong moaned erotically, the links were pushing deeper into him than anything before. Feeling his stomach bulge, he wondered how far up his lover was going? Not that it mattered, no matter how much he was filled he knew he would want more.

Having enjoyed watching Hao Kong be taken by Dun Guanlian, Zhou Tu stood and came round behind Xie Jie, then whispered sensually in his ear, “may I have the honour of joining you and Dun Xinyi?”

Smiling Xie Jie replied, “we could think of nothing we would enjoy more my sexy Tu.”

Caressing Xie Jie’s encased bum, Zhou Tu was delighted to see the metal separate, giving him a hole the exact diameter of his shaft to enter through.

The sides of the metal were perfectly rounded and gently rubbed against Zhou Tu’s hard cock as he pushed into Xie Jie.

Thrusting slowly in, Zhou Tu could feel a webbed cage of metal stretching inside Xie Jie’s body, pushing into his inner walls. The soft skin of his incubus off set with the hard smooth metal of Dun Xinyi was an astounding sensation along Zhou Tu’s cock.

Slowly Zhou Tu started to thrust smoothly in and out, when suddenly the cage slightly tightened around his moving member and vibrated inside Xie Jie, both men cried out, “oh Dun Xinyi!”

Encased in the Dun armour, watching and feeling his lovers being pleasured, Xie Jie was overwhelmed with feelings of love and lust for his men and the Dun’s, he felt he was the luckiest being in the world.

Arching his back, Xie Jie came hard inside the ancient wonders encasing him, much to Dun Xinyi’s delight, and felt his body absorb all the sexual energy in the caves.

Thinking about how much pressure his ‘punishment’ would put on his sexy healer’s body, Xie Jie passed the energy through his mark into Chu Ling, and was rewarded with the gorgeous sight of Chu Ling’s body straining as he climaxed against Hao Kong’s tip, making his lover’s silver hair shimmer as he shivered at the unexpected impact.

Gently moving his chain, Dun Guanlian stretched Hao Kong’s ring, all the while enjoying the moaning of his servant lover.

In an almost pleading tone Dun Guanlian said to Dun MĂ­rĂ©n, “please sister part, my little Kong will love it.”

“You’re just trying to get me to hurt him. I won’t hurt our cute Hao Kong, I already feel bad going this far.” Replied Dun MĂ­rĂ©n sternly.

Dun Xinyi said in a thoughtful tone, “I remember someone did this to our original master and he made me do it to him at every opportunity.”

Worried but believing her other parts, Dun MĂ­rĂ©n slowly slid a smooth slither of metal into the little opening at the end of Hao Kong’s cock, careful to not touch the sides she slid right into the base.

Still nervous she asked her other parts, “your sure he will enjoy this?”

Grinning in their void, Dun Guanlian said, “you’re on the other side of this sensitive little gland here, just see what happens when I gently caress it.”

Hao Kong moaned as pleasure shot up his spine, “oh Master Guanlian!”

Slowly Dun MĂ­rĂ©n thickened her smooth metal rod deep inside Hao Kong’s cock, gently pushing against his pre cum soaked tender flesh.

Not knowing what was going on, Hao Kong froze with every muscle tensed, he was terrified, there was something inside his cock!

In his mind Dun Guanlian said in a deep sexy voice, “don’t worry my dear one, I asked Dun MĂ­rĂ©n to play with you inside, cry and moan for us my lovely kinky man.”

At Dun Guanlian’s reassurance, Dun MĂ­rĂ©n swelled and put a tiny pressure on Hao Kong’s soft gland, while filling his opening entirely.

Pleasure erupted inside Hao Kong’s abdomen, and he let out the breath he didn’t know he had been holding as a long moan of, “Dun MĂ­rĂ©n!”

When satisfied his man was suitably loosened for what he had planned, Dun Guanlian pulled out and wrapped his chains around itself to make a fat spiral of links. Without warning he pushed the huge metal spiral firmly into Hao Kong’s hole, each spiral jarringly spreading his human’s ring a little wider till it was pulled tight.

Hao Kong’s mouth fell open as the spiral of metal thrust in and out of his body, the hard links crashed and bashed their way in and out, his mind went blank and his body surged as the warring sensations overwhelmed him.

Screaming his pleasure and pain, Hao Kong wanted to climax, every part of his body was ready to climax, but he couldn’t.

With a start he understood why Dun MĂ­rĂ©n was squeezing his base and balls while filling his cock; he couldn’t cum. The Duns’ were teasing him all over, and he was thrilled deep in his heart and mind, “Yes Master and Mistress Dun!”




8