Chapter 113 Formal Meeing
175 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 113

Formal meeting

Finally alone in the field, the eight men looked at each other in disbelieving delight.

Feeling their jubilation, the linked lovers rushed into a six-way hug and with his tail Xie Jie pulled in Elder Yan, while Chu Ling grabbed Master Fen.

A huge smile almost splitting his face, Luo Bai said, “I can’t believe we didn’t get questioned more!”

Fen Ru Chao and Elder Yan both sighed and stared at Zhou Tu, who blushed and said, “sorry, I am still trying to control it.”

“Never stop, your energy flow feels amazing.” Said both men together.

Blushing harder Zhou Tu smiled, as Gong Qiu Yu caressed his cheek and said, “you really are a treasure my lovely Tu.”

Hugged together Xie Jie asked, “we are keeping these two right? Because I really don’t want to let them go.”

Elder Yan and Fen Ru Chao both had flushed ears as they stared at Xie Jie.

Gently caressing Fen Ru Chao’s head, Chu Ling said, “same as us, we should give them some time to decide what they want to do, but yes we all want them.”

With a grin Xie Jie said, “in which case, Master Fen and Elder Yan it is my honour to formally meet you, my name is Xie Jie.”

The five linked men blushed as they recalled Xie Jie’s naked formal introduction before.

“It is an honour to formally meet you Xie Jie, my name is Yan Zhu.”

Smiling Master Fen said, “It is my honour to formally meet you too Xie Jie, my name is Fen Ru Chao.”

Looking at Fen Ru Chao carefully Yan Zhu asked, “were you one of the young healers who helped care for Hao Kong when he became Dun Guanlian’s servant?”

“Yes, under Leader Chu’s guidance I helped Hao Kong,” confirmed Fen Ru Chao, “I was the one who sent you to rest on day four, when you still wouldn’t leave his bed side.”

With a huge smile, Yan Zhu pulled Fen Ru Chao into a hug and said, “you were wonderful back then, no wonder I have found you so captivating to watch all these years.”

“You have been watching me?”

Yan Zhu replied, “there is little else to do while in secluded cultivation, than cultivate and use your senses to watch those around you.”

“no, no, no,” said Hao Kong in a panic, his eyes went wide and he put his hands to his head, “don’t say that! My Father is in secluded cultivation! Oh no has he been watching?!”

Wrapping a hand around his husband and rubbing his back, Xie Jie said soothingly, “it’s alright, if he hasn’t come out to kill me yet, he must be alright with us.”

Still breathing hard, Hao Kong weakly mumbled, “I guess.”

Thoughtfully Yan Zhu said, “I mean if he didn’t kill you when you were roughly taken against the well, or when you were taken sat in the field, or when you became Xie Jie’s husband with in three days of knowing him, or when you all had how many orgies? I think your father is either very accepting, not watching, or he has already ascended.”

By the time Yan Zhu had finished speaking, all of them were swallowing hard with bright red ears and hungry eyes.

With a thought Gong Qiu Yu asked, “when you were sat in the field? Was that when we were discussing the love demon?”

“Yes,” admitted Xie Jie, with a smile at the memory, “but in our defence it was an accident, Hao Kong’s robes moved then mine...”

Luo Bai interrupted with a burst of laughter and turning to Gong Qiu Yu he said, “yes! I win! I told you there was something going on.”

Blushing Gong Qiu Yu replied, “fine but you can’t show it to anyone but our lovers.”

“Of course my love.”

“What is going on?” asked Zhou Tu.

Shaking his head Chu Ling answered, “they have a habit of making silly bets, and Luo Bai won this time.”

Smiling with mischief in his eyes, Luo Bai added, “he has to do a self portrait for me, in the position of my choosing.”

A dirty smile spread across Xie Jie’s lips and he said, “if you would like any suggestions, I’m happy to help.”

Gong Qiu Yu visibly paled.

Trying to keep his mind on pure thoughts, Chu Ling asked, “shall we head back up? I don’t know about all of you, but I could use some rest after last nights activities.”

They all nodded their agreement and were just turning to head up the mountain, when everyone turned to stare off to the distance.

Gasping Xie Jie unfurled his wings and flew unsteadily into the air, the mid morning sun made his silver and blue bat wings glitter, captivating those on the ground for a moment.

There was a blur of white, then just in front of Xie Jie there stood a strong elegant lady on a sword, they were so close they could easily touch.

His heart aching, Xie Jie reached out his hand, but as he was about to make contact he froze and let his arm sadly drop away.

Down on the ground there was surprised cries from the Leaders and Yan Zhu of, “Elder Song?!”

Maintaining their distance the pair gently drifted to the ground and Xie Jie said with a loving smile, “hello Mama Song.”

The jaws of the Leaders and Yan Zhu dropped open and Chu Ling asked, “this is your Mama Song?!”



5