Chapter 117 (NSFW) Teasing Your Honoured Leader
198 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 117

Teasing Our Honoured Leader


(NSFW)

Recap: Luo Bai<Zhou Tu

Chu Ling x Fen Ru Chao

Yan Zhu x Hao Kong

Xie Jie x Gong Qiu Yu

Zhou Tu was just about to reach round Luo Bai’s waist and start playing with his long hard shaft; when to his surprise Luo Bai arched his back, pushing Zhou Tu’s face deeper between his butt cheeks, and came with a deep sensual moan.

Recovering from the shock, Zhou Tu wiped his face off as he said, “mmmm so your not only delicious, you’re also very sensitive to your beautiful rear.”

Flushed red from his climax, Luo Bai looked shyly round at the handsome disciple who grinned mischievously at him.

Kneeling up Zhou Tu gently stroked the gorgeously toned tanned buttocks in front of him and said, “don’t look at me with such sultry eyes or I won’t be able to hold back.”

Luo Bai’s mind was in chaos, to climax from someone licking his bum was already embarrassing enough, then to have a disciple talk to him that way! But it was all so erotic, he wanted more, he wanted Zhou Tu to play with him and tease him endlessly. 

Seeing the lusty confusion in Luo Bai’s eyes, Zhou Tu felt his emotions through his energy and felt his enjoyment. A more logical part of his mind, marvelled at how strong their connection had become, but that part was drowned out by the lust he felt for his Leader.

Slowly, while keeping eye contact, Zhou Tu pushed his hard wet cock into Luo Bai’s ring, luxuriating in the squeeze as his man loosened and let him in.

Wanting to look away from embarrassment, but unable to break their gaze, Luo Bai moaned in delight as he was entered. He could feel every minute movement of Zhou Tu’s hard cock as it very slowly pushed his body apart. The sensation was maddening, it felt so good, but he wanted more. Bewildered Luo Bai realised he wanted to be pounded, he wanted to be taken with total disregard... Yet this felt amazing!

“Oh Zhou Tu, give me more!”

With a naughty grin Zhou Tu asked softly, “You want more do you?”

“Please faster!” Cried Luo Bai. Heat was radiating off his face, he was so embarrassed by his words, but he couldn’t help but ask; he desperately wanted more.

Still moving slowly in and out Zhou Tu replied, “you say you want it faster, but your body is twitching and sucking me with every move I make.” 

Slowly Zhou Tu swung his hips round, moving his tip deep inside Luo Bai, making him moan in ecstasy.

Luo Bai didn’t think he could take it any more, it was like an itch he had to scratch, he wanted it fast. 

He started to move his hips faster, but Zhou Tu grabbed his upper arms and pulled him up and off balance half way up into the air, so he couldn’t move. 

Keeping his voice soft Zhou Tu scolded, “I didn’t say you could move yet.” 

Maintaining his slow speed Zhou Tu again thrust in and out, he could feel it was making every part of Luo Bai more and more sensitive, as his body pulsed and squeezed around him. 

It was driving Zhou Tu mad as well, he wanted nothing more than to take his man hard and fast. But the sight of the sexy domineering Luo Bai brought to almost begging by his actions, was arousing him more than anything before, he wanted to play with and tease this beauty forever. 

They both knew if he wanted to, Luo Bai could easily get out of Zhou Tu’s grasp and do what ever he wanted, but the strong martial artist had no thoughts to do so. He couldn’t understand why, but he was loving being dominated by his smaller weaker man.

The sound of Zhou Tu’s soft voice as he teased him was arousing Luo Bai more than he could believe.

Slightly faster Zhou Tu rammed his cock from tip to base, his pelvis slammed into Luo Bai’s buttocks. 

The faster speed and the force hit Luo Bai like a boulder, his whole body trembled as he cried out and climaxed towards Xie Jie and Gong Qiu Yu. 

Breathing hard Luo Bai slumped forwards, his weight completely on his arms in Zhou Tu’s hold, but he wasn’t given any rest. 

Pulling Luo Bai fully up into a hug from behind, Zhou Tu finally unleased a barrage of thrusts; taking his stunned martial artist by utter surprise. 

Luo Bai’s eyes shot open as his back arched and he cried out again.

Slowing down, Zhou Tu said in a soft tone while trying desperately to keep his breathing steady, “you say you want it fast, but now you cry out when I give it to you.”

Luo Bai didn’t know how to react, he had no idea what to say, he hadn’t been this flustered in years. Before he could figure it out, Zhou Tu pulled his chin round and kissed him deeply, sucking his tongue into his mouth and playing with it, all the while slowly thrusting smoothly in and out.

 

Hi all, short chapter, just to keep you going.

4