Chapter 121 (NSFW) Best Outcome
223 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi lovely readers, here is an early update (yes I'm aware my schedule has gone to shit, please let me have this one.) to celebrate 50,000 views and 1500 likes 😲🥳🎉 !!!

For an 'author' who just wanted to get one view and wasn't holding my breath for any likes; this is huge!!! Thank you for giving love to Xie Jie and his men, see you soon ♥️ 

Chapter 121

Best Outcome

(NSFWO)

Recap: Luo Bai x Gong Qiu Yu

Chu Ling x Fen Ru Chao

Yan Zhu x Hao Kong

Xie Jie x Zhou Tu

Standing in Chu Ling’s strong muscular arms, Fen Ru Chao was almost vibrating with excitement, “how would you like me to make love to you, my dear sweet Chu Ling?”

Chu Ling’s heart heated up thinking, ‘I’m going to make love to my gorgeous intelligent direct disciple, my handsome refined direct disciple, oh the heavens, I’m going to make love to my Fen Ru Chao.’

Gently kissing his man’s black cheek, Chu Ling replied out loud, “I want to see your beautiful face, and feel your soft lips.” Lightly pecking said soft plump lips he added shyly, “I know I am big, but please let me sit on you.”

Strong black arms lifted Chu Ling’s big form into the air, showing no signs of strain, and a doting smile raised the corner of Fen Ru Chao’s lips as he sat down and gently lowered his man to his lap. The black and brown of their skin beautifully complemented each other as their bodies entangled.

On his knees straddling his soon to be lover, Chu Ling smiled and lowered himself down to Fen Ru Chao’s tip, enjoying the sensation of his ring slowly loosening around the hot pulsing member.

Holding onto Chu Ling’s powerful hips, Fen Ru Chao’s eyes went wide in wonder as his tip was slowly enveloped by his lover’s hot pulsing body.

The feel of Chu Ling’s muscles tightening and loosening in rings around his cock as he pushed in, completely disorientated him until his lovely Leader tilted his head up and asked, “are you alright? I don’t want to push you too fast.”

His dazed eyes focusing on the man he has loved for so long, a naughty sexy smile on his lips, Fen Ru Chao lifted his hips up and down in a smooth fast rhythm.

‘He really is the most insightful person I know.’ Thought Chu Ling vaguely as he luxuriated in the rough feeling of being precisely thrust into. Giving voice to his delight, he moaned, “Oh Fen Ru Chao, that feels amazing!”

Wrapping his muscular rich brown arms around his smaller lover; when he could talk again, Chu Ling asked in a sensual tone, “is this really your first time?”

“Since I met you I have only had eyes for you.” replied Fen Ru Chao in a breathy whisper. Thrusting slightly slower but deeper into the wonderful feeling of his man, he gently pecked his lover's lips, “How could I have been with anyone else?”

Chu Ling froze for half a heart beat in Fen Ru Chao’s firm embrace, then taking his lover’s cheeks tenderly in his large hands said, “I’m sorry I made you wait so long my dear Fen Ru Chao.”

Their kiss of passionate love, that they had been repressing for years, was wet and messy, their tongues moving like writhing snakes in Chu Ling’s mouth.

Breathlessly pulling back from Chu Ling’s loving kiss, Fen Ru Chao said in a sweet soft tone, so very unlike his usually precise stern voice, “I’m not sorry I had to wait, I think this is the best possible out come. To be here with you, surrounded by the handsome men I have always admired and now know I have far deeper feelings for, all with our hearts open; I’m glad you didn’t choose just me or any one of us.”

A single tear of overwhelmed joy ran down Chu Ling’s smooth cheek, just to be kissed away by Fen Ru Chao’s loving lips.

The love that exploded through their link from all of their hearts, made Xie Jie moan in delight with Zhou Tu held tight in his arms.

     ~

Even enthralled in their passionate kiss, Gong Qiu Yu and Luo Bai moaned gently upon hearing Fen Ru Chao’s words, they whole heartedly agreed, them all together was the best.

At the same moment their passionate fog lifted and the pair remembered what Zhou Tu had done for them.

As one the powerful Leaders turned to see their young man, who was looking up at them with loving lusty eyes from their incubus’s arms, enjoying the sight of them together.

Each Leader held out a hand to their beautiful charming disciple, and with a little encouraging push on his back from Xie Jie, they pulled him up in between them.

Sandwiched between his tall Leaders facing Gong Qiu Yu, Zhou Tu breathed in their scent and felt content in a way that he could not of believed even a day ago.

When Luo Bai’s strong arms lifted him into the air under his legs, then lowered him to the tip of Gong Qiu Yu’s long hard cock, Zhou Tu completely trusted his men.

The feel of Gong Qiu Yu’s strong hands on his rump gently pulling his butt cheeks apart, made Zhou Tu sigh happily. With Luo Bai’s help manoeuvring his weight the younger man kissed his Scholar passionately while he was gently entered.

With Zhou Tu securely held in Gong Qiu Yu’s arms, and completely covering his Scholar’s manhood, Luo Bai moved to the second phase of his idea.

Putting his hands under Gong Qiu Yu’s bum he lifted the pair into the air, then revelled in the squeeze when his man wrapped his legs round his waist, as he lowered him to his own hard pulsing cock.

A light sighing moan of pleasure erupted out of Gong Qiu Yu’s lips as his body slowly opened up and took in his martial artist’s huge solid member.

His head resting back on Luo Bai’s shoulder, Zhou Tu luxuriated in the feeling of his men moving beneath him; the squeeze on his body as the two men kissed around him made him moan in delight.

Gong Qiu Yu and Luo Bai were so incredibly sexy as they kissed, feeling their hearts racing and their emotions through their link, Zhou Tu understood how much they loved each other and he felt privileged to be with them.

The strange feeling of being admired by someone you are making love to, startled the two Leaders and they looked at their young man.

“To what do we owe your admiration, my sexy Tu?” asked Gong Qiu Yu softly.

Swallowing hard Zhou Tu replied, “your both amazing and obviously in love, I just feel so lucky to be with you.”

Luo Bai kissed the top of Zhou Tu’s head as Gong Qiu Yu said, “we both feel lucky to have our lives cross with yours, to be able to hold you in my arms makes me happy to my soul.”

With an erotic smile Gong Qiu Yu lifted then pulled Zhou Tu’s hips down deep onto his cock.

“Oh Gong Qiu Yu!” Cried Zhou Tu as pleasure surged up his spine.

The childish side of Luo Bai came rushing forwards, and he lifted and pulled his Scholar’s hips in the same manner.

Understanding his man, Gong Qiu Yu cried out in an equally sensual tone, “Oh Luo Bai!”

Revelling in the dual sensations of being pleasured on both sides, Gong Qiu Yu kissed his disciple, their lips and tongues moving smoothly together.

When he pulled back, he went straight for his fellow Leader’s lips, then back to his disciple’s.

The three men enjoyed the taste of each other, while their bodies moved seamlessly, their saliva, breath and sweat mixing as they strived to give each other as much pleasure as possible.



4