Chapter 125 (NSFW) Caught In Rapture
172 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 125

Caught In Rapture

(NSFW)

Recap: Xie Jie<-Hao Kong->Yan Zhu<-Gong Qiu Yu and Luo Bai<- Zhou Tu

Chu Ling->Fen Ru Chao

Having Hao Kong's fingers thrust lovingly into him from behind while being expertly sucked at the front by Gong Qiu Yu, was too much for Yan Zhu. His back arched in between the 4 men and with a shudder he came into his beautiful scholar's mouth, while moaning into Luo Bai’s.

Caught in sexual rapture, Yan Zhu’s thick cum flowed down Gong Qiu Yu’s throat, followed swiftly by his cock, as his bound body convulsed. With a deep sigh of pleasure his muscles relaxed, and Yan Zhu was caught in loving arms all around.

Licking his lips, Gong Qiu Yu stood up and caressed the backs of his two lovers still thrusting their fingers into his ring, making Luo Bai and Zhou Tu sigh at the sensual touch traveling down their spines.

While a naughty smile curved Hao Kong’s lips. Gently caressing his husband's head, he slowly pulled his dripping wet cock out of his incubus’s mouth with a sighing moan, then pushed it up to Yan Zhu’s wet hole.

The Elder’s eyes flew wide as his ring loosened and let in his first great visitor. Craning his neck round, he gazed lovingly at his cheeky once disciple.

Yan Zhu gasped, Hao Kong’s thick member wasn’t the biggest in the cave, but then none of them were small.

“I can stop if you like.” Said Hao Kong while gently pushing deeper in.

Yan Zhu moaned loudly and pushed back against Hao Kong, who smiled charmingly while nuzzling his head into his Elder’s dusty brown neck.

The first look of their fledgling tact understanding passed between Luo Bai and Zhou Tu. Smiling at each other, they pulled out their fingers and turned their unresisting Gong Qiu Yu round.

Turning their Elder’s face back from Hao Kong, Luo Bai said, “are you ready for it all?”

Hardly able to contain himself already, the older cultivator nodded and kissed Luo Bai’s soft lips again.

Gong Qiu Yu gently pushed his powerful hips back, after a little resistance his ring loosened with a jolt and he took his Elder’s huge tip into his hot body.

Yan Zhu’s girth was a lot to take, the beautiful scholar’s face distorted in pleasure and slight pain as he slowly moved back, his inner walls being stretched wider than ever before.

Half way down the thick shaft he had to stop and pull gently forwards for some relief. Breathing hard he held still, it was too big to take in one go, but he was determined to take the lot. He had waited long enough for his wonderful man, he wanted his Elder now.

In the back of his mind Gong Qiu Yu was also thinking, ‘if I can’t take Yan Zhu, then I will never be able to take my dear Chu Ling’s huge penis, and I really want Chu Ling to take me like he did Xie Jie in the field.’

Gong Qiu Yu’s tip became wet, as he imagined being held in his friend’s strong brown arms and being taken by his huge member; while currently loving the feel of Yan Zhu firmly stroking his slender back, as his Elder let him make love to him how he liked.

With a sensual moan, that aroused all the men in the cave, Gong Qiu Yu pushed back onto his Elder’s huge cock until his slender hips touched his lover’s soft abs, their balls lightly knocking together.

The three held close, neither side moving, as the handsome Elder pulled back from Luo Bai’s lips breathing heavily.

“Can we move my dear Elder Yan?” Asked Hao Kong in a soft whisper.

Not able to speak with his system being wonderfully stimulated with unfamiliar pleasure, Yan Zhu nodded. He wanted the two beautiful men to move more than anything else in the world.

Slowly rocking forwards and back, getting full motion on Yan Zhu’s hard shaft, Gong Qiu Yu pulled Zhou Tu’s hips round to his head. The feel of his Elder in his rear was overwhelmingly good, he wanted a tasty distraction to help him not climax too quickly.

Zhou Tu stroked his Scholar’s long black hair and held back the part that had come partially untied, while luxuriating in the feel of his tongue running down the length of his hard cock.

      ~

After lubricating his husband’s delicious member, Xie Jie had turned to the two healers who were embracing. Chu Ling was revelling in the feel of his man’s hot tight insides, as he used his fingers to loosen up his beloved direct disciple.

Keeping eye contact with Chu Ling, Xie Jie said, “my lovely Bai Bai do you remember what you requested of me too long ago?”

Luo Bai and Yan Zhu pulled back from each other’s lips and looked to Xie Jie full of anticipation, “my dear please fulfil your promise, and me.” Said the tall martial artist coquettishly.

Caressing Luo Bai’s strong back and enjoying the movement of his well defined muscles, Xie Jie slid round behind the tall man and said, “my body seems to react to my lover’s desire, so the more you want, the more I grow, be vocal my love.”

Luo Bai’s smile was mirrored in his men’s faces all around the cave.

“What is going on?” Asked Fen Ru Chao in a soft sighing whisper into Chu Ling’s ear.

Sliding his huge python in between his man’s legs with a sigh at the soft caress, the burly Leader said, “Luo Bai asked Xie Jie to help him take my rather big manhood.” A little shyly he added, “I’ve only been in Xie Jie till now.”

The shining eyes that turned up to Chu Ling almost stopped his heart, the beautiful black healer said, “I know it will take me time, but please help me be with you in all ways my heart’s desire.”

Hugging his smaller man to his chest they both heard the roar of the big healer’s heart as he said, “I will happily be with you when ever you are ready, but until then, please please take me, I want you in me again, you feel amazing inside me.”

“Any time you want me, I am yours.” Replied Fen Ru Chao with flaming red cheeks. Then taking a steadying breath he added shyly, “unless, I’m with one...” Too embarrassed to finish his thought the Master healer said, “well if they want me, I might be...” Again he trailed off shyly.

Giving the handsome Master a provocative smile, Luo Bai said, “I’m pretty sure I speak for the rest of our men when I say; I have always and will always enjoy being with you, our dear Ru Chao.” His chin raised in an erotic challenge at Chu Ling as he said, “so you may not be able to monopolise him my lovely bear.”

Smiling that Xie Jie’s pet name had been taken up, Chu Ling replied after a gulp, “please let me watch.”

“If you are watching, you are joining in my love.” Said Luo Bai with mirth dancing in his dark eyes.

Laughing Xie Jie repeated as he had many times before, “I love your thinking Luo Bai.” Thinking harder he added, “I love every part of you.”

They all felt the huge spike in Xie Jie’s lust and love, the young incubus felt his restraint waver, he wanted Luo Bai with all his being, a soul deep desire to mark him bubbled to the surface.

A love fluctuation exploded out of Xie Jie, making every mark turn deep crimson, as the young incubus hugged his tall martial artist round the waist and kissed all over his strong back.

To everyone’s surprise, Yan Zhu yelled, “don’t let him mark Luo Bai!”

 

Hi Lovely readers of cute smut, I hope you are all understanding/ remembering where everyone is. If you are getting confused please put a comment, I can write out the recap in full if you like.

5