Chapter 127 (NSFW) Non Existent Technique
203 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 127

Non Existent Technique

(NSFW)

Recap: Hao Kong>Yan Zhu> Gong Qiu Yu

Chu Ling x Fen Ru Chao

Xie Jie>Luo Bai x Zhou Tu

Wrapping his tail round Chu Ling’s waist, Xie Jie panted, “Fen Ru Chao can I borrow our lovely bear’s front? I know he would love it if you pleasured his behind again.”

Leaning down, Chu Ling kissed the plump lips of his beloved healer in his embrace, and said, “I would love for you to join in with me and our men, but if it’s too much please say; I don’t want to push you too fast.”

“I want to hear and see you having fun, my heart’s desire.” Said Fen Ru Chao, his heart thumped wildly as he used his powerful hands to turn Chu Ling round and push him towards their cute incubus.

Smiling happily, Chu Ling softly pulled Xie Jie’s buttocks apart and slid his massive hard python up to his excitedly twitching hole.

As Chu Ling pushed into his incubus with a sighing moan, his disciple gently thrust his solid member between his butt cheeks and up through his ring, while kissing his back and neck.

Still being new to all of this, Fen Ru Chao had only just pushed fully in when he was in danger of orgasming already.

Chu Ling’s rich brown body was overwhelmingly sexy, and the feel of his insides throbbing and squeezing around him made the Master Healer unable to think clearly.

Not wanting it all to end yet, just in case it was all a wonderful dream, he held still and enjoyed the sounds of the men around him as he tried to regain some composure.

       ~

While thrusting happily onto his moaning Elder; Gong Qiu Yu bent down at the waist and pulled Luo Bai round by his pelvis, then put his lips to the tip of his firm cock.

Looking down passed Zhou Tu held in his arms, Luo Bai ran his finger’s through his man’s loose dark locks and said, “oh you want us all together? I’ll happily give you what ever you want my passionate delight.”

Red suffused Gong Qiu Yu’s ears, as he licked his man’s little wet opening before pushing his head down to take in the bulbous end.

As he took his lover’s cock into his throat, realisation dawned on Gong Qiu Yu; he was sucking Leader Luo Bai’s cock while Elder Yan Zhu’s was buried deep in his arse, for half a heart beat he froze in wonder and embarrassment.

However, it all felt so wonderful and right, he almost instantly relaxed, and smiling to himself, he dropped his head down then up in a smooth motion. Sucking and licking his Martial Artist’s cock, Gong Qiu Yu’s body rocked between his two men and he felt everything was as it should be in his world.

Watching his happy Scholar sucking on his hard member, Luo Bai moaned, “Gong Qiu Yu I love you.”

Still held in Luo Bai’s arms, Zhou Tu leaned out slightly so he could see below him.

He swallowed hard as he looked down Luo Bai’s abs, the strong tanned muscles flexing as he was sucked and thrust into, were a mesmerising display of sexy strength.

Below he saw the red face of his lusted after Scholar, who’s mouth was full of their lover’s cock. Zhou Tu’s hard member rubbed pleasingly against Luo Bai’s solid chest as his arousal grew looking at their man.

His eyes travelled up Gong Qiu Yu’s sexy pale body to Yan Zhu, who was thrusting into his man, a look of strained delight on the Elder’s handsome ethereal face as he tried to not climax. Zhou Tu marvelled at how beautiful all these men looked as they tenderly pleasured each other.

Looking behind his Elder’s shoulder, Zhou Tu’s eyes met Hao Kong’s and they smiled lovingly at each other for a long moment.

There was a knowing look of delight from the silver haired Master, he had been enjoying the view of his lovers this whole time.

      ~

Luo Bai’s deep voice resonated around the cave, “Oh Xie Jie! Please give me more!”

As his moan died down, Luo Bai gently turned Zhou Tu’s face round and briefly kissed him as Xie Jie’s cock grew even bigger in his rear, pulling his ring tight once more. Using his powerful arms, Luo Bai easily lifted his cute lover up and looped his legs over his broad tanned shoulders.

Zhou Tu saw the shocked men behind, but before any of them could wonder what was going on, Luo Bai took Zhou Tu’s whole cock deep into his throat.

The tall strong Martial Artist’s technique was non existent and it was a little too rough, but still felt amazing as his throat convulsed and squeezed around Zhou Tu’s hard member.

Choking himself with his eager attempt, Luo Bai coughed while pulling back to the tip of his lover’s cock, but didn’t give up, instead he put the now even harder shaft back in his mouth.

Not going as deep this time, he tried to imitate what Gong Qiu Yu was doing to his own hard member, rubbing his tongue up and down with a motion of his head, while creating suction with his mouth. He tried everything that was currently making him lose his senses.

Zhou Tu’s fingers tangled in his tall man’s hair as his technique greatly improved, and he cried out, “Luo Bai that feels amazing, Oh Luo Bai, Oh Luo Bai!”

      ~

Every part of what was happening around and to him made Yan Zhu’s heart and body sing, yet at the same time he was worried he was about to climax.

He had waited too long to be with these men, all those years of watching the Leader’s without being able to confess his feelings to them, due to them being his disciples. Then the pain of realising the Leaders loved each other but wouldn’t admit it. Just to fall for Hao Kong, with the horrendous timing that it coincided with him losing his emotions.

Yan Zhu didn’t want this to end, he wanted to spend as many years as he had watched these beautiful men, now making love to them.

“Don’t worry my dear Zhu,” whispered Hao Kong lovingly, “if you cum I can keep going till you get hard again, or we can go again later. I have waited for years for you and now I intend to make up for lost time.”

Hao Kong followed up his words with many soft kisses to Yan Zhu’s neck, then nibbled on his soft dusty brown ear lobe.

Taking his lips from Luo Bai’s shaft, Gong Qiu Yu moaned out as the Elder’s huge cock slid slowly in and out of his body, “Yan Zhu, Hao Kong is not the only one who has loved you for years, please fill me up with your love.”

Gong Qiu Yu followed up his words by reaching between his legs, gently taking hold of his Elder’s soft balls and fondling them as he thrust back and forth.

Hao Kong thrust a little harder, his hips slapping against Yan Zhu’s buttocks sending them red, as his cock dove deeper into his lover. Reaching round he crossed his arms across his Elder’s chest, pulling their hot sweaty bodies together and tweaked his man’s pert brown nipples.

Every touch pushed Yan Zhu further to ecstasy till he could take no more, gripping Gong Qiu Yu’s hips firmly, the Elder thrust deep into his man and came with a hoarse cry, “Oh my loves!”

Breathing hard he slumped into Hao Kong’s arms and Dun Guanlian’s chains, slowly Gong Qiu Yu pulled off his man’s softening cock with a sexy sigh, “Oh Yan Zhu.”

Hao Kong went even harder in the Elder’s hot body upon hearing his beautiful Scholar and he was not alone.

Slowly thrusting his hips, Hao Kong asked, “do you want me to continue my little Zhu?”

Blushing, the Elder turned in his disciple’s embrace and kissed him briefly, “I never want you to stop my silver fox.” Pausing for a moment, with a steadying breath Yan Zhu looked up into his man’s dark eyes and said, “I love you Hao Kong.”

Overwhelmed with love, tears pooled in the corners of Hao Kong’s eyes, “I love you too Yan Zhu.”

Sliding his large beige hand round the back of his Elder’s head, Hao Kong lovingly kissed his man, while tenderly thrusting with his hips.

Moaning softly Yan Zhu turned back round to see the look of love from their scholar, holding his arms wide Yan Zhu said, “I love you too Gong Qiu Yu.”

Yan Zhu’s body was slammed against Hao Kong’s solid form and onto his hard cock, as their Scholar crashed into him. Gong Qiu Yu was overcome with passionate desire, he kissed his Elder’s lips and invaded his mouth with his hot lithe tongue.

All the air left the Elder’s lungs with the impact, but he didn’t care.

The look in his man’s eyes ignited his desire and love, in that moment he didn’t care what was done to him, he just wanted to be with his men, he needed to be with them.

The passion in Gong Qiu Yu’s heart threatened to overwhelm his restraint entirely; but hearing his man’s groaning whimper, he pulled back from the red lips of his currently bound man and asked softly, “Hao Kong can I take our Elder for a while?”

The huge erotic grin that spread across Hao Kong’s handsome face almost broke Gong Qiu Yu’s regained restraint.

Slowly, without braking eye contact with his scholar, Hao Kong lifted Yan Zhu up the full length of his hard wet cock, their Elder’s face contorted in pleasure and he sensually moaned in little more than a whisper.

Wrapped in Dun Guanlian’s links, Yan Zhu felt lovingly confined as Hao Kong lowered him down into Gong Qiu Yu’s embrace.

Holding on tight to his Leader’s neck, Yan Zhu gazed into his man’s dark eyes. Gong Qiu Yu held him under his rump, his dusty brown legs looped over his Scholar’s strong pale arms. They let out a soft sighing moan of satisfied bliss, as Gong Qiu Yu’s hard cock slid smoothly into Yan Zhu’s soft ring. Their bodies slowly coming together as they kissed lovingly.

5