Chapter 129 (NSFW) Determined
185 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 129

Determined

(NSFW)

Recap: Master Hao Kong x Master Fen Ru Chao> Leader Chu Ling x Xie Jie

Leader Luo Bai – Disciple Zhou Tu

Leader Gong Qiu Yu> Elder Yan Zhu x Dun Guanlian

Pulling Zhou Tu’s cock out of his mouth with a wet pop, Luo Bai dropped him slowly down from his shoulders, while kissing up from his chest to his neck.

Gently easing his lover’s tender young butt cheeks apart, Luo Bai lowered his man onto his hard member.

A doting smile raised his lips, as he enjoyed the sensation of his beautiful disciple accepting him in, and the sight of his flushed face contorting in pleasure as he slid right down to the hilt.

“Luo Bai, you feel so good in me.” Murmured Zhou Tu with his lips pushed onto his lover's broad tanned shoulder.

The tall Leader’s heart wouldn’t quieten down while he held Zhou Tu close to his chest, he felt an uncontrollable passion for him; he knew he wanted to keep this lovely man in his life for all time.

Lovingly thrusting into his man, Luo Bai kissed Zhou Tu softly as his heart beat wildly.

      ~

Feeling Fen Ru Chao’s hot seed coat his insides, Chu Ling moaned in happy delight with Xie Jie in his arms. They both sighed as their cocks rub gently together, and as one they looked down.

The burly Leader’s eyes went wide as he saw how big Xie Jie’s again hard member had grown. Still a little ways off of Chu Ling’s huge python, Xie Jie’s cock was similar in size to Yan Zhu’s, about the size of his forearm.

His mouth watering in anticipation, Chu Ling looked up to his long lusted after Luo Bai, the question of, ‘can I really take my beloved now?’ Clear on his handsome face.

Gently kissing his big Healer’s rich brown cheek, Xie Jie said, “my dear bear I think Luo Bai is ready for you, but please take care, your a lot to take.”

Distracted by the idea of making love to Luo Bai, Chu Ling sighed softly as Fen Ru Chao pulled his softening cock out of his rear.

The slender Master Healer stood in Hao Kong’s loving arms and smiled as he saw his fellow Master’s lusty desire for his incubus husband.

Put carefully on the ground by Chu Ling, Xie Jie came up behind his silver haired man, and wrapping his tail around the two men said, “Husband moan for our lovely Ru Chao.”

Gently, Xie Jie pushed his still huge cock into his man’s soft ring, then thrust on in till his soft balls fit between his husband’s toned beige butt cheeks. While Hao Kong gazed into his Master Healer’s dark eyes and moaned his delight.

Feeling drained after his first time, Fen Ru Chao didn’t think he would be able to go again for a while. However, as he heard and saw Hao Kong’s erotic face, his arousal built and he began to go hard again already.

He wanted to hear and see more of the sexy reactions of the men around him; so tentatively he took a firm hold of the hard long cock of his silver haired man with his dexterous black hand.

Hao Kong flinched at the unexpected touch, then as his Master Healer began to stroke him, he leaned his forehead onto his lover’s shoulder and softly moaned into his ear, “Oh Fen Ru Chao that feels amazing.”

The startled look of lust on the dark skinned Healer’s handsome face made Xie Jie smile, thrusting harder with his hips he moaned, “ah husband!” And luxuriated in the passionate delight radiating off their newest lover.

      ~

Full of love and lust, Chu Ling stepped forward and gently caressed Luo Bai’s toned rump.

He was conflicted between wanting to savour his first time with his beloved, and his deep need to be with his man. All this time holding back from showing Luo Bai his love physically was taking a toll on his heart, but he would wait forever if his lover needed him to.

Trying and failing to control his trembling hands, Chu Ling gently pulled Luo Bai’s buttocks apart and went even harder as he saw a bit of Xie Jie’s juices trickle out of his man’s twitching ring.

Carefully he rubbed the softly opened hole of his man with the tip of his huge member, then added a little pressure.

Luo Bai’s mind was in turmoil, the softly tight feeling of Zhou Tu’s insides caressing his cock as he rose and fell; was in complete contrast with Chu Ling’s massive hard python, that was stretching his ring wide as he slowly pushed into his body. “Oh Chu Ling you’re huge!”

Dropping the pressure with his cock, Chu Ling asked in little more than a whisper, “is it too much?”

“No, I want you!” Cried Luo Bai and slowly pushed back with his hips.

All the while, he continued to lift and lower Zhou Tu with his strong arms, making the young disciple cling onto his neck as his body trembled with pleasure.

Caressing his martial artist’s sexy tanned hips, Chu Ling smiled and held his pelvis still, letting his lover take his manhood at the speed he wanted.

As his bulbous tip pushed fully in, Chu Ling almost crushed Luo Bai’s hips in his overly powerful grasp. The sensation of his lover’s hot wet inner walls throbbing on his sensitive end was almost too much for him to take, and he let out a long deep moan that reverberated around the cave.

Despite the pain, looking over his shoulder Luo Bai’s heart sung for joy as he saw the slack jawed look of delight on his fellow Leader’s handsome face.

Vaguely coming back to his senses, Chu Ling sent healing energy into Luo Bai’s hips, healing the damage he had carelessly done and received a sensual sigh of relief from his man.

Looking up his lover’s strong tanned back, Chu Ling’s eyes met Zhou Tu’s, as the young beauty rose and fell on Luo Bai’s cock.

Both sets of eyes held a look of love for the wonderful man between them and for each other, Chu Ling put a gentle hand to his disciple’s cheek, “I love you Zhou Tu.”

Zhou Tu thought he had the most beautiful view in the world, from the sexiest seat.

Covering his Leader’s rich brown hand with his own, he stopped restraining himself, and with one arm round Luo Bai’s neck and his face held by Chu Ling; he came all over his Leader’s tanned chest.

Taking his gaze from his burly Healer’s kind dark eyes, Zhou Tu looked shyly down at Luo Bai, and was stunned by the tender look he saw in his Leader’s usually fierce face. His heart grew greedy for his beautiful man, he wanted to be with these men forever, but he still couldn’t keep the doubt from his mind, would they all want him? He didn’t feel worthy of these wonderful men of such high standing.

All negative thoughts left his mind when Luo Bai thrust deep and hard into his wet body, his voice hoarse he cried out, “I love you Luo Bai and Chu Ling!”

After going a little soft, due to being hesitant about hurting his Luo Bai, Chu Ling grew back up to his full height as he saw and felt Zhou Tu’s sexy climax, while his man pushed onto his again rock solid python.

A slightly pained moan left Luo Bai’s lips, as Chu Ling got even bigger, the girth of his man was overwhelming; his already loosened ring was pulled painfully tight and he hadn’t even managed to get half way down his huge cock.

Luo Bai’s determined nature came to the forefront and he pushed a little more in, but it was no use, Chu Ling’s monster was too big to take in one go. Slowly he pulled away from his man and felt relieved as his ring slackened a little.

Worry that he still couldn’t take his lover clouded Luo Bai’s eyes, they all felt his disappointment through their marks.

Gently stroking his man’s rump, Chu Ling said soothingly, “you don’t have to take in all of me. Just enjoy how ever much you want, my lovely BaiBai.”

At the same time Zhou Tu put his arms around his strong martial artist’s neck and kissed his cheek tenderly.

Held lovingly between his two men, Luo Bai felt overwhelmed; all the linked men let out a soft sighing moan as the fierce man’s powerful love surged into them.

     ~

Taken by surprise by the sensation of love from his Luo Bai, all of Gong Qiu Yu’s muscles trembled as he climaxed inside his Elder, who he instinctually pulled down fully onto his cock; which in turn took Yan Zhu over the edge into ecstasy once more.

Yan Zhu’s cock spurted onto his Scholar’s pale chest, while in a fit of raptured bliss he threw back his head, his long white hair swaying madly with their motions, and cried, “I love you Gong Qiu Yu!”

Leaning forwards Gong Qiu Yu gave his Elder a deep kiss filled with love, their tongues dancing together as their bodies recovered from their orgasms.

After a long wet kiss, the pair pulled back from each other’s lips and felt they were satisfied for now. Lifting Yan Zhu up the length of his softening member, Gong Qiu Yu held his bound man to his chest, then moved over to the side of their lovers and put him down on the cushions.

Pulling his Scholar lovingly into his arms, Yan Zhu enjoyed watching the sexy movements of their men.

      ~

Overwhelmed by his Martial Artist’s strong emotions through his mark, Chu Ling’s mind went hazy and he couldn’t help but gently swing his hips, as Zhou Tu climaxed again while moaning, “Oh Luo Bai!”

Smiling happily, Luo Bai relaxed his rear as much as he could and continued to play with the young man in his arms, while inciting his Healer to take him more, “Yes Chu Ling! Just like that!”

5