Chapter 137 A Loving Promise
122 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 137

A Loving Promise

Every head turned to Xie Jie, under their intense gazes he asked, “what?”

“What did you do?” asked Luo Bai in a loud rush. Not waiting for an answer, he said excitedly, “that was amazing, I’m going to miss her but I’m so glad my lovely Elder ascended, thank you for helping Elder Wang.”

Xie Jie threw himself into his Leader’s arms, “I will do anything to help you and your loved ones my dear.”

Luo Bai’s shining eyes focused on his little incubus and he lifted him up into a slightly rough cuddle, Xie Jie’s body instantly reacted to his man, and he squeezed his lover back with his own strength.

The tall man sighed happily and buried his face in Xie Jie’s soft dark hair. Feeling the cool metal of Dun Guanlian’s collar he kissed the ancient artefact, and the old chain rubbed his cheek with affection.

Setting his incubus gently on the ground Luo Bai said, “I look forward to seeing and feeling you all getting marked.”

They could feel his genuine happiness for them and all fell a little more in love with their man.

Zhou Tu pouted and said what they were all thinking, “I don’t want to be marked with out you, I want us all to be married together.”

“I agree,” added Gong Qiu Yu, “I was wondering if we should wait till our lovely Yan Zhu and Fen Ru Chao were ready too.”

“No, you can’t wait.” Said Luo Bai as he looked between his disciple and his scholar, “I want to be marked with you too, but this is a case of keeping you safe as well as our love for each other. I know that may sound unromantic, but you being safe makes my heart beat easier.”

Chu Ling smiled shyly down at his hands, “there are other ways of being married. My descendants give rings as tokens of their love.” Looking up through his dark lashes he said, “I spoke to Master MacDougall of the Enlightened Ore Sect this morning. He was still power drunk from Yan Zhu’s energy release, so I took the opportunity while he wouldn’t think deeply about my questions.”

The others held a breath in anticipation of Chu Ling's words. “He said a cultivator could wear a ring, if the ring was made of a metal that could withstand our power.”

The others looked excited, while Yan Zhu asked, “what do you mean he was still power drunk from my release?”

Chu Ling’s ears went a deep red and his mouth opened then closed as he tried to find the words.

Rolling his eyes at his shy lover, Luo Bai said in his stead, “when you climaxed with Xie Jie, you released a huge wave of energy, it flooded the peak and every cultivator became power drunk.”

“Oh no the young disciples. What have I done?” Mumbled Yan Zhu with his hands over his mouth.

The men all snuggled round to comfort their Elder and Gong Qiu Yu said matter-of-factly, “it’s alright my dear, the power was passive. It only affected later stage disciples who circulate their energy as second nature. There are whole swathes of the sect that can’t wait till you orgasm again, because so many disciples progressed. Even Master MacDougall got close, and he has been stuck in his development for the last 10 years.”

Yan Zhu’s head flushed bright red and he hid behind his hands, his voice barely a murmur he asked, “does everyone know that was me orgasming?”

The Leaders shifted a little uncomfortably, and Luo Bai said, “well we told people it was you releasing your dangerously high levels of energy... but, well, you see...”

Hearing even his least bashful Leader struggle, Hao Kong said, “your energy held a bliss filled euphoria that felt distinctly sexual. So I think the excuse only worked on the more naive of our sect.”

“I think you went a long way towards encouraging the Masters to accept our dear Xie Jie.” said Zhou Tu with a smile of encouragement.

“We have had a couple of the most naive come and visit us at the infirmary today.” Said Fen Ru Chao with a deep chuckle, “You have awoken the sect’s long forgotten desires, maybe even more so than Xie Jie’s energy field, because they aren’t scared of being possessed now. Stopping repressing their lighter emotions has been hugely beneficial to everyone.”

Gong Qiu Yu said, “I have been flooded with requests to hold Dao Partnership ceremonies, I never knew so many cultivators were hiding their mutual love for each other.”

“Do you think I would be able to attend?” squealed Xie Jie excitedly, “I love weddings. They are so cute! And this time it wouldn’t be my Mother’s so I would be able to join in the orgy at the end”

Coughing to hide his embarrassment, Gong Qiu Yu said, “only succubus or incubus weddings have an orgy.” Xie Jie pouted slightly and his scholar’s voice became more serious, “you will be able to attend ‘when’ they happen, I told the couples to give it a little time, it’s not good to rush in these circumstances.”

Xie Jie looked down and fidgeted with his hands as he said sadly, “I wonder if we should follow your advice too, we have only known each other for a little more than a week.” Lifting his head in a mild panic he said, “not that I don’t want to marry you. My heart feels incomplete without you all.”

There was a collective in take of breath from his surrounding men, while Xie Jie held his.

Feeling their incubus’s tension each of the cultivators kissed him on a different part of his body. Zhou Tu and Fen Ru Chao kissed a hand each, while Chu Ling and Gong Qiu Yu kissed his cheeks, and Luo Bai kissed him lightly behind his horns. Yan Zhu lifted Xie Jie's long tail and gently kissed down to its barb, and Hao Kong gently pecked his husband on the lips

He could feel their answer from their loving energy, they all wanted to be together.

Gong Qiu Yu said seriously, “we have all known each other for far longer than a week, with all my heart I want to marry each of my men, and from the thousands of little ways I have grown to love you over this short time, I know I want to be with you too.”

“I want to be with you all too,” said Chu Ling while gently caressing his scholar’s dark locks with one hand and his direct disciple’s with his other, “I wish my heart had been opened to this type of relationship sooner. I would have proposed to you all years ago; although I can't imagine marrying without my dear little rabbit.”

A huge spike of love flowed out of each man, and Xie Jie felt his heart become overwhelmed, he held his men close and wrapped his tail round them.

Stretching out a chain, Dun Guanlian stroked the cheeks of all the lovers, then slid a chain round their hands pulling them all in front of his incubus, in Xie Jie’s mind he said, “If you like, I can give you all a ring.”

Tears pooled in Xie Jie’s eyes and he said to his men, “Dun Guanlian is willing to give us all a ring, as a promise of a full mark when you are ready and I am able to mark you.”

Seeing everyone’s stunned looks of happiness, the ancient artefact stretched out 7 short chains, taking each man’s hand with the end.

Getting down on one knee, like he had seen some of his Mother’s human lovers do before, Xie Jie said, “Please will you do me the great honour of being my husband?”

“Yes!” cried Hao Kong instantly. He was touched that he got a ring too, even though he was already fully marked.

The Leaders, Zhou Tu and Yan Zhu were less than half a heart beat after, all exclaiming “Yes!”

“Yes.” softly whispered Fen Ru Chao shyly, his voice filling the void as the others voices echoed off the walls.

A metal link detached from the end of each chain, and slid in a serpentine movement round each man’s ring finger, the two ends melted perfectly together and flattened to form a thin band of slightly blue silver metal.

Tears ran freely down Hao Kong’s cheeks as he was over come with joy, he threw his strong muscular arms round his little incubus who smiled dotingly at his bigger husband.

Inside his mind the ancient wonder said, “my dear Hao Kong, welcome to our family.”

Hao Kong cried even harder with his cheek against the cool metal of the collar.

The same adoring smile curved the lips of the other men as they watched their silver haired lover, who showed his emotions so freely.

Then one by one they were overcome and slowly moved in to hug their little incubus, tears in their eyes as they fully realised they had all agreed to be together.

Fen Ru Chao was the last to move, he felt frozen by his shyness, he wanted nothing more than to throw his arms round the others, to be held lovingly in his incubus’s tail and showered with kisses, but he felt afraid.

He didn’t understand, how could he be scared of these wonderful emotions, he would run into a battle to heal someone without hesitation, why was a hug scarier?

While he was lost in his thoughts, he didn’t notice he had been encircled by his lover’s tail, that was now gently rubbing his back to sooth him.

Looking up at his smiling men, Fen Ru Chao’s heart thundered in his ears, the beauty in their patiently waiting faces took his breath away. On shaking legs he moved into their waiting embrace; and was indeed showered with soft kisses.

Dun Guanlian reached round and squeezed them all together, while Dun Mirén enveloped Xie Jie’s arms and grew out into two long curved polls so she could hug the group, and Dun Xinyi covered his incubus’s body as much as he could and vibrated against their men.

In that perfect moment, none of them wanted for anything, they were happy to be with each other, but they knew they couldn’t stay like this forever.

4