Chapter 36
221 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ethan’s POV

 

Eleanor had come to me in a rush and was all red! Much different to her anger lately…She looked completely funny to me, but I went serious and woke up, just so that she could talk to me.

She asked me if it was alright that she might have the chance to be with another, that someone was wanting her as a chosen mate.

I had told her that it was fine, knowing exactly who it was that was chasing after her, and that I was waiting for it.

She had looked surprised to that, perhaps she suddenly realized that she had been not observant enough and that more people knew then she thought!

The conversation did last longer than that and she had blushed crazily, but in the end that was what had happened.

 

It seems Beta Locky had gotten the chance to kiss her and Eleanor was still absolutely surprised to it!

…I wish them well and hope that Eleanor can find it in herself to accept him!

Deep down, I knew that she was a good woman but felt a bit inferior. It was mainly because her destined mate was gone and that she had to marry a King afterwards, so she had probably never thought that she’d find another to accept her. Of course, her inferiority complex wasn’t with everything, I know she was strong but when it came to the ‘happily ever after’, I have a feeling she didn’t quite believe in it…

Beta Locky had also came to me and…He used his age against me and all I could do is laugh and give him my consent!

To be honest, I think the two of them make a good couple. He is respectful and dependable, and she seems to be the one that he wants. I’m sure Eleanor will give him ‘if’s’, ‘but’s’ and ‘maybe’s’ but hey, if he wants her that much, he’ll work hard for it! And, I’m sure, Eleanor is someone good for him too, as she is a bit more mature then some her age and she knows what it’s like to have responsibilities. His ‘Beta’ position won’t be a problem for her, and she’ll be able to understand if he has to go out to work or something, just because she has been married to a King and had responsibilities of her own…

Yeah, I don’t think it’ll be long before she’s marked!

The problem was…Will she remain as the Queen?

 

 

The other thing that we didn’t mind, while lazily hanging around here in The Watcher’s Pack, was waiting.

I had a bulge now and since the second week, we’ve come to know that sleeping a lot is quite normal for an Omega that is carrying an Alpha pup.

So, all in all, feeling safe and even lazy, I have rarely had to become ‘King’ and could sleep when I needed too, as much as Damien didn’t like it!

Ah, he continued to think that something was wrong with me and then he was all over me like I was some sort of porcelain that needs the utmost care!

He also…Gives me whatever I want…

I like that…

If I ask for his wolf, he shifts and if I ask for pancakes, ah…I love pancakes!

Yummy!

He wasn’t the only one either! I was doted strongly over by three others and Damien would get mad at them! But…I was the King, and everyone was in a good mood!

It was strange!

Because as much as all of us knew, there was probably going to be a fight between us Shifter’s and here, at this current moment, we were still celebrating a pregnancy…

 

 

Feeling Damien’s hands reach lower and lower, I moaned and then opened my eyes, “I need to pee.”

Hearing a sigh, Damien then said, “…Then I’ll get the shower going!”

Damien let me go and as much as I wished he didn’t follow me into the bathroom, he did and…

Seeing his naked flesh and awesomely toned muscles…

His scar on his shoulder and his sexy face…

“Are you done?”

Uh, no! Dammit!

“Leave for a bit…You’re a distraction.” I stated, trying to finish what I hadn’t even started!

“Mmm…” I heard Damien chuckle and get into the shower, making me sigh.

It took me three times the time to pee and I was getting cranky!

 

Stepping into the shower, I thought, no…No, he can’t touch me how he likes!

Washing myself, Damien took over and washed me and I thought, ok, he can do this much.

The warm water going down my back and the scrubber at the front, ah, I was so pampered!

In no time, things desperately changed and the tingles from his touchy hands spread through my body and as much as I could deny it, I was turned on!

Lips went over mine and then I was against the cold wall of the shower and a hand sneaked its way to my higher legs, while the other one pumped my hard on.

Dammit!

I moaned into his mouth and put my hands around him, completely forgetting that I was going to play hard to get!

It wasn’t fair!

 

Damien was gentle and took his time, but there was no time like the present. There was no one around, as it was just us.

Having started in the shower, Damien took me out, scared that I’d fall, and put me on the vanity, unable to go further before he placed himself inside me.

“Ethan…”

I was…Gone!

I loved how he called my name like that!

With my small bump, it wasn’t hard to continue almost like we always have, and of course, it become hot and sticky in no time!

Damien made love to my dick, to my ass and to my nipples. He touched our pup from the outside and I felt his pride. Ah, he…

 

Cumming onto both of us, I trembled and hang onto him tightly.

Damien groaned and went faster, losing himself slightly and within a minute or two I felt his hot liquid filling me up inside.

Man…I was so glad to have met him, my mate. The only one that can make me feel so desperately happy and forget everything else!

Another good thing about this mate, bond and link, was that we didn’t have to state out loud those cheesy words of ‘I love you’, like the humans did…We felt how much we were adored and how much we longed for each other. We knew…That we loved each other very much and that we wanted to live the reminder of our lives together, and even the next lives together…Forever…

 

***

 

Eating, I tried to pay attention to Alpha Lorez, who was updating us upon what Beta Owen was doing.

It was getting serious now, as Owen may not have stated that I had died, but it seems that he was demanding blood pact’s now, and the Alpha’s can’t make up any more excuses.

Alpha Monk was also here today, whom had come once before in this last month and he was getting really antsy.

It seems that Owen was onto his case about his loyalty, in which case this idea of giving blood pacts had come up, and with Alpha Monk quickly making it public, of what Owen’s plans were, it was a way to get out of the idea becoming ‘real’, as the Alpha’s were mostly against it…But now, with these actions, it started to make Owen start to question everyone and their loyalty.

I guess I understood why Alpha Monk had acted so rashly, because I’ve had Owen on my case too, so if there was a feeling that I had for him, it was sympathy.

 

A formal vote with the Alpha’s stated an impasse and Owen had been angered and stated through letter’s that he was the regent King and that he now demanded it.

The Alpha’s were to all go into the castle and give their blood, otherwise it will not only state whose side they are on, but they could lose their positions as Alpha if they don’t.

It was indeed a predicament and I might not have thought that Owen would demand this…Probably because I wouldn’t have demanded it myself...I guess I was just being naïve though…

I had to keep remembering that not only is Owen a different person from all those years of thinking of him as an Uncle and father figure, but he was also different in the way of thinking.

 

I was not one that strived for power, as I felt like I shouldn’t have it, probably because I was an Omega, but Owen had this personality and I had to remember this!

So, I went into contemplation and really did try to wonder what we should do.

Obviously, I’d have to give Alpha Monk’s blood back, or he and I might convulse or whatever, like those men, and I really didn’t want that to happen.

But…If these Alpha’s become Owen’s people…

That would mean that we can’t stay here, that we’d have to go elsewhere, and we’d have no allies.

Then, if we were to go elsewhere, with no allies, then what was the point!?

What were we fighting for?

It almost seemed worthwhile to hide away, but…I had a duty as the ‘King’, to protect the Shifter’s…Even if it was to protect them from ourselves…

 

I had to come up with an idea! I had to go back and become King and stop Owen from treating Alpha’s poorly!

…Yet, how am I to do this!?

“…I believe so.” I heard Damien say.

Looking from him, towards Alpha Lorez, I saw both of them frown.

“Then the timing might have to be brought up.” Alpha Lorez said. “Alpha Monk, was there nothing that you have seen that we could stress to the Shifters upon Owen’s way of being a regent King? Has he become any kind of hinderance or someone that doesn’t do the best for Shifter’s? The best would be that he has given human’s information about us!”

“…None…When he is doing the King’s duties, he does so in a proper way. He hasn’t done anything unlawful.” Alpha Monk stated, getting up from his seat. “I suggest that the King return and we try another way to get him.”

 

It all just seemed so stupid!

If I were to return, Owen would find out that I was pregnant, we wouldn’t be safe again and…

What a mess!

Actually, I have to admit, Owen doing what he’s doing has put us in quite a predicament!

Damien felt my worry and pulled me to his side, then I heard him say, “It seems we need something to state that what Owen is doing is wrong. What rules are there over the blood pact?”

“…He would be abiding by the rules because of his position.” Alpha Lorez stated. If anyone here knew the rules of Shifters…It would be Alpha Lorez…My god, I still can’t believe how old he is! No wonder he is deeply loyal to the King! And he has been deeply loyal to the ‘King’ for centuries…Scary! Actually, I guess I’m not surprised why he wanted me to get my power back and to completely get rid of this Owen who was been going behind my back…He might have been wishing to get rid of him for decades! Who knows!

 

“Then…Can’t we make up some rules? If we can get enough Alpha’s, can’t we go over his position? And make a rule to completely ban it instead?” Damien’s question was more like his thoughts, as he didn’t particularly look at anyone when he said this.

“Can we do that? Ban something without the regent King’s position? Without the King?” Alpha Monk asked, looking doubtful.

“…It’s an idea…It’d be bad if the His Majesty has to return and he will not be safe. Perhaps we can come up with something else?” I saw Alpha Lorez sit down and put a hand to his chin.

Getting up myself, I saw the rest stand after a moment and I put a hand out to them for them to sit back down once again, “Continue, I’m going back to my room.”

“Want me to come too, Precious?”

Damien took me into his hands, and I smiled up at him, “No, you’re needed here. I might just sleep anyway.”

I shrugged and then kissed him on the lips.

He kissed me back and I then walked away, frowning to what was going on…

 

 

 

5