|| Chapter 10: To grants his wish ||
22 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Five hours before Ciel's usual dinner time, he went out to buy groceries, because his stocks of food and necessities almost ran out. The grocery day should be Sunday but because he wasn't able to buy yesterday and he just went this afternoon. Most people are working and only a few can be found in stores every Monday, so he didn't take too long in the queue to officially own everything found in his cart.

He used a car this time, since the grocery is half an hour away from his home. After paying at the counter, he carries the goods away. The transparent door of the grocery is an automatic door, so he doesn't need to push, pull or do something else aside from stepping in front of the door. When it opened, he immediately left to go to his car parked at the 7th row.

The grocery's location is quite big, so the parking lot is also big enough for twenty to thirty cars in perpendicular parking style. A white Accord sedan lit up in the parking when Ciel pressed the car keys. He first put the medium box containing the foods and one big plastic bag containing non-food goods to the back seat of his car. There are prepared clean rags at the seat, so what he bought from the grocery won't be dirtied nor put a stain on the car seat. After some more minutes, he was ready to leave and go back to his home. When he arrived he calculated that he spent almost two hours shopping and buying his groceries. Much faster than before, when he is still commuting to buy his groceries.

Good thing his car helped a lot in lessening the hours he spent. Before buying or when he first owned the new car, he was very irresolute. But because of the things it helped even when he still has his old job, he now thinks the millions of money he spent for the car is somehow worth it.

The garage of his home is at the left side of the house, and since he is the only one currently living there, the automatic door is very convenient to him. When the garage door and the white car finally closed, Ciel reached the box and bag he temporarily put above the clean table near the entrance door. He held the grocery items using his left hand while he searched the keys for the door on his right.

When he entered, the cold and dim room welcomed him again. So silent, more quiet than the breeze outside making the trees sway. Half an hour later, he had already finished unboxing the groceries, taking a short warm bath then preparing the ingredients to cook later. The boy is  making the mushroom soup he will eat for dinner when a doorbell rings.

Ciel was surprised for a moment because he almost forgot he had a doorbell before. Since no one is using it, before today, it was almost non-existent. He wonders who it is, when he doesn't usually use a delivery nor have anyone who can be potential visitors for today. Before opening the door to look at the gates he first wore his cardigan and outside slippers.

Later, a tall man wearing a light blue cardigan opened the gates. And the one he opened the gates for is the person he's been waiting but didn't expect to come earlier. A small boy with purple eyes smiled at him looking so proud. He is once again wearing female clothes- a long fleece dress- partnered with super white rubber shoes and its heel is taller. Though he is cross dressing, it's not obvious because he looks so slender and charming. The shoulder-long fluffy hair and mirror-type sunglasses combing up the hair on his forehead added a little mischievous tone on him. The charming and fashionable boy spoke after a while, "Are you gonna welcome me or no?" Which Ciel answered with the same amount of confidence.

"Depends if you got what I want?"

"Then you better give me a pleasant welcome" The boy smiled but unlike how he smiled proud a while ago, it's warmer.

"I hope it won't disappoint me" Ciel let Fil enter his abode. Ciel looked happy too as he offered new soft green slippers because the fairy being here means he already has the way to grant his wish. It's not that he fully trusts the fairy now, he just felt Fil is someone reliable and  trustworthy. Though this is only the fourth time they met, the fairy has never once carried malice nor lied to him. He is always earnest like today. They didn't talk at first and instead Ciel let the boy sit in the dining room again and wait for the meal to finish. After an hour, when they finish eating and cleaning it's already seven in the evening. They quietly sat on the chairs with the marble table in between them again. Ciel started the conversation by a question but it's more appropriate to call it as a statement. "I expect you can grant my wish now"

"Oh yes, I do. I have found a way to grant your wish, but.. it's not yet in my hands" Fil replied, thinking about how to explain the matter. Ciel noticed this so he let Fil explain but Fil said "I will explain only if you promised to be my partner." The omega was confused about what Fil meant by being his 'partner'. He asked the fairy, but he didn't reply and just shook his head so instead of suffering by not knowing anything he just agreed first to let the fairy continue speaking.

Fil was happy, he didn't think it was so easy for him to get Ciel. "Since you agreed, then you better not back out or else we won't have any other chance." Fil explained the plan to Ciel fully, leaving only the details about Ciel's origin left unknown, which made the omega surprised. Fil almost tells everything he knows about himself and the secret of fairies. How can he be so reckless? But he knows the fairy won't lie to him so despite the unbelievable living stone that contains energy to create magic, how they will teleport to the other fairy named Tyche to steal it and how the living dolls- that looked perfect, no one will believe it's not a human, will help them.

Soon they left Ciel's house and proceeded to Fil's house first to take some things and get Joharra and Si. Fil will use the energy left in him to make magic so they can teleport to almost the other side of the world and make sure Tyche, the fairy who keeps the stone safe this time, won't bust the crime scene. While Joharra and Si are both in proper outfit - a black tight but comfortable leather head to toe, for someone to commit a crime like a professional,  the other two boys are wearing a pastel outfit. Fil  still wore the light blue female fleece, but Ciel changed his outfit to a loose pink sweatshirt and gray jogging pants, both have the walking-in-the-park clothes.

The omega looked at himself and the short boy who reached only his shoulders beside him. They both look very at ease while sitting at the wide terrace chair which makes him think out loud "what are we going to do again?"

"You forgot already? We're gonna steal the stone" Fil replied while swaying his legs back and forth

"Are we gonna all steal the stone? Is the other fairy's house so difficult to enter that you need four people?"

"No, the two girls are the ones to do the stealing."

"I understand you will be the way of transportation but why do you need me?" When Fil heard this, he was slightly hurt. How could someone just say to a person he's the way of transportation like that's his only purpose of living. Well, the fairy may be a little too dramatic to think of that but he won't be Fil if he's not dramatic and fashionable.

"Can you be less frank in talking? You are hurting my pride and soul. Don't you know? You should not only rely on praying to God alone, you should do the work too."

"Tsk, the work my ass. What work? By being your 'partner' in crime?" Both rolled their eyes to each other. If the two people's attitudes aren't considered the same, then I don't know what will. Both people are so alike, that they almost repel each other. They were about to begin another round of mocking each other when they heard a gentle cough. They looked at the two girls carrying two identical bags on their shoulders. Ciel didn't ask what's inside because he guessed the things they need for completing the job should be inside. At the same time, Joharra announced that they were ready to leave so the two people wearing pastel clothes jumped out of the chairs and met the two charming girls. Fil also readied himself by closing his eyes and letting his arms open, palms upwards. Just like what Fil told them during the planning, Ciel held Fil' right hand, while he held Si's left hand. Joharra will hold the left palm of Fil then his left will be holding Si. All together, they made an imperfect round shape and instead looked like a square.

"Now, close your eyes and think nothing." Fil instructed the other three. Ciel did what he was told to do obediently, which Fil saw a bit when he opened his right eye to look if his companions were ready.

"On the count of three, we will be teleported. So make sure you are doing what I said, or else... don't blame me if you got transported to the wrong place." Joharra and Si trusted their master, that's a given but when he felt that Ciel is also calm, he was so suspecting he opened his eyes again. But all he sees is the trio with closed eyes, looking calm and steady like he trusted him, he won't fail. Fil felt warm and pressured at the same time, but with no further ado he counted one to three.

"One..."

"Two.."

"Three!"

Ciel heard every single word Fil said and tried to calm himself when he heard the consequence of not following the fairy. He was very nervous and almost let it out but he felt the calmness of his surroundings. Ciel is the type of person who learned to adapt well and faster wherever he is. He learned this when he had no choice but to move from his native city to the city he is currently living in. He left their original home with his sister so it would be easier to go to their college and work that time. The house he is living in now is from his cousin, and sooner got enough money to buy it from him and finally own it.

When he heard the fairy counting to three he removed all his thoughts like a professional and suddenly felt like his brain was being squeezed and freezing from the plain but uncomfortable coldness, but it never totally hurt him. It's like the feeling just passed by. He guessed that it was because of teleportation. He was so amazed by the novelty of this feeling, he almost forgot that his mind should be blank.

Ever since he saw Fil vanished into the thin air of his house, it became his small and short goal to find out how it happened and learn it. So when Fil told the plan to him, he almost punched the air above his head because of excitement.

After more seconds, the little pain he endured finally stopped but he doesn't feel any light, like everything is surrounded in darkness. He wanted to open his tightly closed eyes to relax a little bit but he waited for the fairy on the left to say so. When he heard the permission and the loosening hold of hands on his left and right he also opened his eyes. But just as he expected, everything is so dark, but it's not the plain darkness. It's obvious they are inside a house but there's no light so it's currently dark. The girl with long hair, the one that served Ciel as a waitress on his first day at the cafe, opened the flashlight she brought. Ciel took one, and looked around but didn't move from his place. He found all the curtains were closed, no open doors or windows. But even if they tried to open it, the bright moonlight wouldn't give much luster inside than the sun during the day can. Fil also observed his surroundings and said to himself,  "Damn! Why is Tyche so rich!? I'm living in a small condo yet he lives in a mansion, tch!"

Ciel heard Fil mumbling to himself so he asked what the other was saying but he lied and replied " Nothing, I was just thinking what to do next" The others believed what Fil said so the fairy continued speaking like what he said is what he really thinks. "I think we should make sure first if Ty- I mean, Mike is here at the moment, if he is not that's good but if he is here then it's better." Si got confused for a moment so he asked Fil "Young master, why is it better if he is here? Won't that make this more difficult for us?"

"No, if he is here then I can just cast  a spell to slow the time for him. If he is sleeping then that's also good." Fil explained but when he looked at the two girls being confused it looked like he needed to explain more, but Ciel, the intelligent boy immediately understood the fairy.

"It means if the other fairy is here and asleep, then once Fil performed the whatever magic spell, it would be easier to supervise him and not make any movement against us. And you two can steal with any time you need" Ciel explained simply that the girls understand it easily. But Fil looked at Ciel like he couldn't believe what he just did so he asked the fairy "What? Did I misinterpret you?"

"No.. I.. Did you just called me Fil?" The fairy said in daze.

"Yeah I did? What, Isn't that your name? You told me when you tres- I mean visited my home." Ciel replied as he changed the words so the two girls innocently listening won't hear the bad things their young master did.

"Woah! Woah! Why did you suddenly turn into an obedient and good child? Did my teleportation go wrong that you left your sassy attitude behind?" Fil was so amazed at what was happening he felt like something impossible happened so he unconsciously pointed his index finger towards Ciel. Ciel replied immediately, turning the fairy's finger to the fairy himself. "Can you stop shouting? And what sassy attitude? I don't have that, you pointed wrong." They were about to bicker again but Joharra interrupted the bonding moment of the newly established friendship between the two. She said they need to find the other fairy first and then find the stone. When the two men realized they were wasting time, they moved and worked at once.

Fortunately, it seems the heavens started to side with them-which is very ironic since they are committing a crime- as they found the other fairy currently sleeping at the master's bedroom on the second floor of the big dark mansion. Fil took another energy and performed the last magic he could make. When he finished, he was so excited to know if his magic worked when he tried to kick the sleeping fairy's bed but Ciel moved faster and stopped him. Ciel doesn't understand what's with the fairy he is holding that he glared at the sleeping man, so much.

When the first half of the plan was achieved successfully the two girls left to do their job and left the two guys inside the master's bedroom. Ciel, as a certified beauty and quality checker, he instantly looked around his surroundings but didn't move from his origin.  The room is dim, but the large and elegant looking bed is obvious. The fairy named Mike, is probably the type of person who doesn't like too much stuff inside his room too and instead chooses what feels comfortable but still appears sophisticated. He looked at the sleeping fairy's face but it's too dark and can't see well so he only got a glimpse of the handsome face.

Ciel still showed respect to the sleeping fairy whose time was slowed by the gray haired fairy who looked so tired that he laid on the sofa bed in front the tall, wide window of the room that's being hidden by the also tall and large curtains. Fil looked cozy while he felt uncomfortable inside the room of a stranger so he walked beside the shameless Fil. It looks like he is just lying on the sofa to rest but not actually sleeping so Ciel asks some questions which were all answered by Fil.

"Do you know that guy?" Ciel asked as he pointed his chin towards the sleeping man. Which Fil nodded as an answer

"Are you close to the other fairies?" Fil didn't answer fast and just shook his head later as an answer. Ciel did not think anything was wrong with that, it's not like humans get along with every other human too.  But he is very curious with these fairy beings so he wanted to ask other questions but Fil spoke again "They hate me.."

Ciel didn't expect that so he asked if the fairy Mike hated the fairy who was wearing a fleece dress beside him.

"Yeah, only Tha- only Dylan showed respect and acknowledge me as a capable being..."

"Capable being, pfft.." Ciel noticed that Fil always almost exposed the real names of the other fairies but now he didn't notice and instead laughed silently to what Fil replied to him.

"Hey! If I'm not capable then you wouldn't experience teleporting nor to have your wish granted!.. Besides, I know you liked the teleportation thing hehe.." Fil said, teasing the other while his eyes were squinted and his thin eyebrows arched, going up and down. Fil was a little saddened a moment ago because of the Omega's question so when Ciel laughed he thought being laughed at wasn't that bad sometimes.

"I didn't like it, duh? It was very uncomfortable and I didn't see anything so obviously my expectations plummeted to the soil.. And correction, you didn't grant my wish yet!" Ciel unnecessarily defended himself, however Fil didn't let it pass and wanted to tease the big man. This scenario continued until Ciel's cheeks to his neck turned red as tomato from defending himself from the abusive teasing of the older man who pretended to be a cute young lady.

Fil laughed at the sight silently then after a while his jaw started to ache from laughing and became silent. Fil sat down in the same posture as Ciel. He looked at the tall window and  moved the curtains slightly to let inside a little light from the bright moon in the dark sky. This night the two strangers from the cafe that became close because of an unexpected turn of events, enjoyed the silence that they thought was boring just a while ago.

Ciel looked at the two fairies and wondered. He can't see well in the dark room but the man sleeping in the big bed is obviously a tall and handsome man. Fil is also a beauty....are all fairies good looking people.

"Fil..are all fairies beautiful?"

Fil giggled a little about the indirect compliment from an also beautiful person. "Of course!"

"Then.. Do you think maybe I used to be a fairy?" Ciel also giggled back at his own joke. Fil understood what Ciel meant but he remembered the boy, in Sofia's memories and the one he always encountered ever since the fairy Fil was born.

"You weren't a fairy but even before… you were always a beautiful person" Ciel nodded like he knew that from the very start, not noticing how the fairy worded it. He was used to being told he is very beautiful especially when he still had long silver hair. Too bad, he cut it when his parents passed away, since it was very inconvenient at that time. Though he kinda misses the time his parents would take turns tying his hair, since there's no one to that anymore then why keep it.

They appreciated the little view they have of Paris' sky with the bright moonlight hanging on it. The fairy's mansion is probably placed inside a subdivision or secured neighborhood because there are almost no cars or people unlike in their neighborhood back home. It was very quiet but rather than scary, it's a very calming silence. It was a waste to break it but the fairy beside the tall lad  didn't hesitate to do it with his nonsense.

"Ciel,  if we are the protagonists of some novel or movie, then wouldn't we be the most boring leading characters?" Fil looked so serious that Ciel just nodded before he laughed at the thought.

"There is no adventure, and only tranquility. Aren't this journey bound to be boring for us already ever since you decided not to take part in finding the stone?" Ciel added when he recovered.

"Hey, my decision is for the whole team! Why do you think we stayed here?" Fil asked, trying to raise his level of intelligence more than the omega.

"Because you are useless with how you spent every drop of energy from your core- is what you said to me last time we talked about the plan" Ciel answered, stopping the rising confidence of the fairy.

It's probably because Ciel is frank when he talks to the fairy so he intentionally or not intentionally hurt the fairy' feelings again. "I definitely didn't say it like that! Stop exaggerating!" Fil made a face of a wounded person.

"Though it's true I can't move that much now because of the emptiness, it's not to the point I'm useless! And without us, do you think the two girls can freely have adventures in the mansion of a fairy?"

"I see, then the useless one here is me then" Ciel asked but because of his tone, he made it look like a statement.

"What are you talking about? If you are not here, do you think I will stay inside Ty- I mean, Mike's house? He is the scariest and strictest fairy from all of us! If you are not here, I wouldn't even try to volunteer to watch him alone" Fil reasoned, which made Ciel think something out loud, "So you two, are totally opposite?" Fil didn't think something was wrong with how Ciel suggested so he nodded, a sign of his agreement. Ciel was busy hiding his laughter when Fil talked again.

"I heard them just now. They probably got the stone already." Fil declared to Ciel. One and half hours have already passed since they came, and for the two almost bored people, it was a very long wait.

"We can finally leave" Ciel stretched his waist and arms upwards as he stood up while Fil just glanced at the stretching tall omega. He only knew the past selves of Ciel, and never tried to get the other, more in the past. He also recalled the past memories of the other fairies with Ciel's past reincarnations. The past lives of his, were all tragic and cruel fate but this time, even if he needs to face the scary fairy, or the wisdomous boy, or the other fairy who is always mad at him ever since their birth, he will never regret helping to grant the omega's wish, even if the worst for him happens. But unlike his past selves too, he will not fail to do his job this.

3