Chapter 6 – Some Attacks Just Don’t Work (Celestial’s POV)
36 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Report!" A scout arrived before the Celestial Queen and knelt on one knee. "Your Majesty! The yellow monsters have made their way to our walls! They...They're climbing our walls. What should we do?"

 

"Don't fret! Throw down the rocks!" Celestial Queen gestured with her hand as her laborers started piling up rocks beside the warriors on the walls.

 

"Milady! The stones are in place!" A defender closest to her reported.

 

"Good! Aim for their heads! Conserve you ammunition! Throw!" Celestial Queen ordered with confidence of success.

 

Warriors lining up along the top of the walls started picking up the head-sized rocks and hurling them at the Runners scrambling up their walls. However, what they didn't expect was that the Runners nimbly dodged the rocks and continued scaling upwards. No matter how many rocks they throw down or how forceful there toss was, the Runners still managed to avoid them.

 

Upon the sight, the Celestial Queen couldn't help but falter. Only when a report of another large group of zombies were heading her way did she snapped out of her daze.

 

Quickly, she turned to her warriors and roared. "The yellow monsters are near! Draw your weapons and prepare for encounter!"

2