Chapter 1. The long-awaited revenge
575 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's note.

The main character is Ernes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 1 (Edit+)

There was a glowing creature floating in the void of space, it was in a state that an ordinary person would not be able to understand, at one time it glows, but if you look closely there is nothing there at all, blinking it will appear again. It was as if it was on another plane of existence.

After an unknown amount of time, terrifying pulsations began to emanate from the creature. They were strong enough to destroy dozens of small galaxies along with their inhabitants.

As the pulsations became more intense, cracks in space began to appear not far from the creature. They began to grow, forming a large crack, from which a giant humanoid creature emerged.

The creature radiated an enormous amount of energy from itself. But this amount was still inferior to the glowing creature. The humanoid creature was gigantic in size, so large that some large enough stars would seem like moths in his hand. It had a powerful body consisting of bulging muscles, on which a plentiful number of scars could be seen. He was wearing the skin of some huge scaly creature, and an amulet glowing with black light hung around his neck. His face was divided horizontally by a giant mouth, there were no eyes or nose.

Looking at the glowing creature, a stream of energy that spread over many light years burst out of his mouth. The energy contained a cruel voice:

- I finally met you Ernes! It's my time to take revenge on you for what you did to my kind.

After that, without waiting for an answer, he clenched his fist and with incredible speed struck a boa constrictor in the direction of the glowing creature. From the impact, the space cracked and began to break like glass. All beings of a smaller dimension, located in the nearest dimensions, instantly died without even having time to realize what had happened.

In response to the approaching blow, a wave of energy came from the glowing creature and created an energy dome around it.

The collision between the barrier and the impact created a wormhole between them, and a wave of energies spread across the universe destroying everything in its path. After a while, having lost most of the force, the barrier and the impact began to dissipate, leaving behind slowly closing holes in space.

The giant creature watching the result of his blow thought:

"I was told that attacking him at this time would be best. So they didn't lie about his helplessness at this moment. Haa it's time for him to pay for what he did."

For a moment, the giant was lost in himself. Remembering what happened at that moment in time when his whole quiet life turned into one, endless desire for revenge.

A young Branean, his name was Roner, was flying along the wide street of a giant city consisting of incredibly large flying oval buildings. A variety of vehicles flew around him in both directions, easily changing on a wide street. Along the edge of which Braneans of different sizes walked. Most of them were knee-high to Roner, a few were the same height as Niv. But even so, in the crowd, one could occasionally see those whose height exceeded Roner.

Roner did not pay attention to this, since it was an everyday occurrence on BCSC-4 of one of the five created designs of the Branean race. There are few such structures in their galactic cluster.

He was especially proud of this particular design. This was due to the fact that she was under the control of his father, one of the strongest representatives of the race. There were many legends around him, one of which sounded especially encouraging for the poor Branean. It was rumored that he would soon reach the fifth level of super-dimensionality, becoming the second in their race.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roner was in a hurry to the central office, it was the very center of BCSK-4. It looked like a hemisphere in the center of which a red-colored core was floating. It was the energy core of BCSC-4, it supports defense, protection, and also supplies energy to the population. In this core dwelt the will of the construct.

Roner's father said that if he and the troops could not cope with the invasion, the will would take over the protection from the enemies. It was said that the design has the power to influence the fate of creatures, as well as to control the gun and shields.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Roner entered the control center, he was greeted by one of his family's personal guards. Taking out a round sphere, he handed it to Roner, after which he told some important news that had happened in his absence. Roner, listening to the bodyguard, directed energy into the sphere in which the more detailed part of the predicted news was stored.

After the report, the guard saluted and said goodbye, going to perform his robot. Thanking the guard and putting the sphere in the pocket of his armor, Roner went to the living quarters where the top management lives.

As he walked through the corridors, Roner could hear the employees talking:

- Have you heard that representatives of a strange race have arrived in our cluster? - said one of the employees who stood out with a scar on his head.

- Yes, I heard my friend in intelligence said that they were attacked by Renikts. another slightly plump employee replied with pride .

- Oh, strange, they're usually quite peaceful. A third asked doubtfully.

Roner passed by, not paying much attention to their conversation. Approaching the door leading to the place where his family lives, he put his palm on the scanner. Scanning Roner, the door opened.

Roner's house was decorated in the old Branean style, birch walls on which hung video paintings of the family's ancestors. Pointy-looking lamps hung on the ceiling, and various races were painted on the floor, These races were the enemies that the Braneans had defeated in their long existence.

After walking down a wide corridor, he entered the living room where someone jumped on him with a run. Catching and lifting him in his arms, he looked at his younger sister. Although the age difference between them is estimated for thousands of years and he is often not at home, he loved his younger sister very much.

His sister, like many representatives of the opposite sex, had a growth on her head. His sister had it running from her forehead to her neck. Roner, as a loving older brother, believed that his younger sister stood out for her beauty among trillions of Braneans. Looking at her, he said with a gentle smile:

- You will soon turn five thousand years old, can you stop jumping on me every time?

Freeing herself from his hands, the girl stuck out her long tongue and said:

- I'm bored here, I don't even have anyone to play with. The only thing I do is train. You know how boring Coach Zaram is, and you're often not at home.

- Eh, there's nothing I can do about it. Moreover, Zaram, though boring, is a very good coach. You just need to wait for your fifth millennium, and you will become an adult. Then you will be given tasks. Roner said.

- Uuuuuu, but it's a long time! Suddenly her mouth turned into a sly smile. - Big brother, and big brother, talk to your father so that next time he will let me go with you, please!!

Roner looked at her for a few seconds, thinking, "She probably came up with this a long time ago and won't leave me alone. Oh well."

- I'm not promising anything... - He said.

- Hooray, I love you big brother. I'll go and tell Mom. - Then turning around, disappeared from the spot at an incredible speed.

Feeling that she ran away to the side where her mother's training hall is located, Roner sympathetically thought to himself, "I think it will be bad for my father if he does not agree."

Turning to the right, he went towards his father's office. As he approached the giant door, he heard a powerful voice.

- Come in.

7