Chapter 6. Capturing the Race
137 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ernes, who was watching the useless resistance, saw how the threads of fate connected with Grant's loved ones broke off one by one and disappeared. When the last thread remained, it strangely disappeared without breaking.

 

Having seen her disappearance, Ernes, who already suspected some kind of conspiracy, was now even more convinced of this.

 

"The thread didn't break before disappearing, most likely someone hid it from me. But why would they save him? Want to educate for revenge? Or something else."

 

A few moments later, Ernes stopped thinking about this problem and looked at the suffering Boroneans.

 

"It's pointless to think about it yet, the primary task is to complete the backup plan, and only then think about other survival plans."

 

Extending his hand towards the armored car, palm forward. In front of her, a white circle of several meters in size was formed with a lot of words "B̸͕̘̞͊͊͋l̴͚̺̞͛͑͆ó̸͓̫̻̔̔c̸͍̻͐͊͜͠k̵̡̠͍̾̈́̚i̵̼͉̫͛̈́͠n̴͍͇̻̓̚g̵̢̟͇͘͘͝ m̵͉̘̈́̐̚o̴̘̝̝͑̈́͝v̸͚͚͙͑͐̐e̸͕͕̠͘̕͝m̵͔̼͍̓͐e̴̡͔͐̔͌n̵̞͍̫̔́t̴̡̺̟͋͊͘ i̸̟͌͒̾͜n̸͉̦̺͆̈́̓ s̸͓̞̟̾͌͑p̴͎̻͉͑̕͝a̵̢̦̠͊͋͋c̵̦͚͔͆́͛e̵̞͔͎͋̿̈́,̸̠̞͓̓͠͠ S̴̫͖̓̈́͠t̵͓̘͍͋̔̈́o̵͕̞͕̒̀̕p̸̦͉̫͌̔̽p̴̪̟̪͌̀̚i̴̢̦̦̓̽n̸͕͕̙̓̒̈́g̴̪̘̟͊͆̽ t̸͕̺̝̓͘͠i̴͇͕̓̽m̵͚͇͓̓͋̓e̴̼͙͙̿̈́͝,̵̺͙̙͋̿̚ B̵͕̼̼̓̓͠l̵̻̞͑͝͝ö̴̠̺͔́͌c̴̡͓̦̿̿͝k̴̡̘̻̽͑̚i̸̪͙̓̓͛͜n̴̢͓͍͛̕͝g̸͕͍͑̚ a̸̪͓̙͐͌̕ s̵͖̝̙̒͑̐e̸͉͎̓̚͜c̸͉̟̠̓͝͠t̸̞̠̿͊͘͜i̴̦̦͔͑͒̈́o̵͖͍͉͌͆́n̴̦̙͙͋͘͝ o̵͓̫͚̐̿́f̴̢͔̻͋͊͑ s̴̞̦̘̐͆͑p̸͔̞͉͊͒͌a̵͕̺͓̾͠͝c̴̘̼͛͆͌e̸͔̟̔̈́͝,̵͙̙̼̓̓̔ C̵͙͙̒͑͜r̵̻̺͖̐͑̓e̵̢̟͕̿̚͝a̵͇͇͖̽͒̐t̸͕͙͋͆i̵̢̪͚͋̈́̒n̵̙͓͇̾͑̐g̸̼͛̔͜ a̸͚͖͎̓̀͘n̴̺͉͍͑͌ i̵̞̞̠͌̿s̴̼͇̓̾́͜o̴̺̫̒̐̓l̴̡̦͎͆̓͊a̴͓͓͔͒͠t̸̻̪̓͒̕͜e̸̙͉͑̐̔d̵͓͕̙̈́͒͘ s̴͚͎͚͊̽̓p̵̡̞͎̓̈́a̵͉̼͎̒͘͝c̵͔̘͚̈́͑ë̵͇̫́͌͠,̸̻̘̟́̾͆ C̴̢̻͇͆̿͛r̴̦͙͙̽̚͠e̸̦̪̠͛͝a̵͕̝͖͆̕͝t̴̘͉̀̚͜i̵̦͓̪͒̓̕n̵̫͖̐̔̒g̵͎͇͛̀̀͜ a̸̡͘͜͠ p̵͍͕͌͋͝o̴̪̦̦͆̽̔c̸̡̞̠͆͋͠k̸̠̞͚͊̈́͝e̸̡̢̟̓̐͠ẗ̴͍͔͓́̈́͠ s̵͓͍͚̈́͘͠p̴̟̟͔̀͌͐a̸̦̪͑́͜͝c̴̻̪̻̀̐͝e̸͕̙̘͒̓̔..."

 

Flashing with white light, the circle settled down. When this happened, Erest disappeared and everything froze in place for several light-years, as if time had stopped, after which space trembled. Cracks began to appear in the space, which grew in size and connected to each other.

 

When the cracks connected, they separated several solar systems from space, together with an army of armored vehicles in the center, frozen in time. From the outside, it looked like an unstable, gigantic, spherical, empty, black space for several light years.

 

After a while, the space of the sphere stabilized, and it began to decrease at an incredible speed until it disappeared.

 

In the place where the sphere disappeared, Ernes appeared and stretched out his hand to the place of disappearance with a transparent crystal in it. The space under his hand cracked like glass. Extending his hand into the cracked space, Ernes directed a small amount of energy into the crystal.

 

The crystal began to absorb the space in the crack. When he finished absorbing it, Ernes took out his hand with the crystal and directed part of his spiritual sense into it.

 

Inside the crystal was a space of several light-years, with several solar systems, some of the systems were inhabited, and in the center of the space was an army of Boroneans frozen in time.

 

Nodding to himself, Ernes opened a stable spatial crack in front of him and threw a crystal into it.

 

"It's time to capture the others."

 

Then he looked in the direction of the evacuees and opened the portal.

 

In space, many level 1 giants have been terrified. The family of the keeper of their citadel died in a strange way, and they did not have time to do anything, but only watched them disappear one by one in agony.

 

When they were at a loss, some saw an almost imperceptible streak of light approach them and stop, revealing four giants with gloomy expressions. The giant in the middle was the size of several solar systems and was dressed in black armor with glowing red veins.

 

The other three giants were wearing gray armor. And they were a little smaller than the Grandee.

 

Seeing their arrival, the soldiers were delighted and saluted. These were the three guardians of the structures and the main defender of the Nor race.

 

Scanning the soldiers, Nor asked, puzzled.

 

- I honor the remnants of the Grand family's existence, where are they?

 

Hearing Nor's question, the soldiers were horrified again. Realizing that something was wrong, Nor used his energy and looked into the past. What he saw made him clench his teeth in anger.

 

For him, Grand was like a son, and his children were like grandchildren. Seeing such a cruel scene, he became enraged. If it had been an ordinary death, he would not have been angry, but what he saw was the complete destruction of existence without the possibility of rebirth.

 

When Nor was about to go to the aid of the Grandee, he felt a distortion of space in the place where the citadel was located and a part of the galaxy disappeared, leaving behind a void.

 

Realizing that the power of the creature that did this was not great, he wanted to tell the guardians to take the convoy away from here, but he felt a distortion in the space behind him.

 

Coming out of the portal, Ernes, not paying attention to the giants, looked at the past and saw the same as Nor. Realizing that there was nothing to learn, he looked at Nora.

 

"First we need to prevent them from escaping. I don't want to waste time catching them all."

 

Without letting Nor say anything, he pointed his finger at him with his finger, a white ring with the symbols"E̴̢͐̀͜n̸͔̙͆̚͘͜h̴̢͍̻͛̒͘á̴͖̞̘̒͑n̴͚̞͌͑͋ć̸̢͎͙͆͝e̵̡̻͆͒̽d̴̙͕̈́̓͑ S̸̼͍̺̒̓̔p̸̡͔͚̾͆̐i̸̼͓̫͐͒͛r̸̢̞̘͒͆̚i̵̠̪̕͝͠t̵̻̠̝̾̾̚u̸̻͉͛͌̚ä̵͕͖̠́͛͊l̴͔͔̈́̈́͝ C̴̪̞͍̈́͊͝ḧ̴͎̙͔́̓͝a̴͍̪̺͒͆͘i̸͇̫̪̒̾͝n̵̻͕͋͐͝s̵̡͔̞͑͘͘" appeared and quickly dissipated.

 

Suddenly breaking through the space, four chains glowing with white light appeared. With incredible speed, they wrapped Nor's limbs and blocked his soul in place.

 

These were spiritual chains, they are immaterial and consist entirely of paved spiritual energy, which, when exposed, suppresses the soul and separates it from the control of the body.

 

After Ernes blocked Nora for a while, he pointed at the other giants and again created a ring of white energy with the symbols "S̵͓͇̻͆̈́͒p̴͉͇͔̈́̿͒i̸̼̕͜͠͠r̴͉͍͊̀̓i̵̝̦̿̐̕͜t̸̙̠̝̿͋̕ǘ̵̼̦̙̈́a̸͙͙̠̐͌̈́l̸͚̟͉̾͌͝ C̴̪͚̝̐͛͆h̸͔͉͔̽̓͊á̵͖̦̓͘ḯ̵̪͓͎̐̀n̸̡̘͓̓̐̾s̵̢͕͇̔͋̐".

 

After the scattering of the ring, chains appeared next to each giant and bound them.

 

Immediately after Ernes bound the other giants in space, a chain break was heard, and a powerful vital energy spread throughout the galaxy. A voice full of rage was heard in the head of every living being.

 

- I'LL KILL YOU!!!

 

Ernes looked at Nor and said coldly.

 

- There are too many living creatures here, do you really want to fight here?" Maybe we'd better move to a parallel dimension.

 

After which he disappeared, a moment later Nor, clenching his fists, also disappeared.

 

Reappearing, Ernes saw the same place as before, the only thing that made it different was the absence of living beings in this dimension.

 

In the universe, every being who has reached super-dimensionality can create his own space in which he can do whatever he wants except for a few cases when his enemy is equal in strength or exceeds the creature in level.

 

But few creatures created their own dimension for themselves. This is due to the fact that it was unprofitable due to the waste of energy and all the objects created in the dimension cannot be transferred to the universe. Most use them for simple storage of their belongings.

 

But once powerful beings decided that many battles were too destructive and agreed to jointly create a parallel dimension, the size of which is equal to the size of the universe. And when such a dimension was created, the will of the universe merged with it, and it became a complete copy of it.

 

Soon Nor appeared. After scanning the space around him, he turned his head to Ernes and asked.

 

- For what purpose did you attack us?

 

Ernes replied nonchalantly.

 

- I have already given the choice to the Grandee, and he chose so that the ignorance of the meaning will be repeated again.

 

When Nor heard the answer, he immediately realized that Grant had not chosen something that could harm the race. Therefore, he prepared for battle.

3