Chapter 8. Suicide Attack
95 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A little explanation.

 

Remember in the first chapter some evil giant closed his eyes to remember why he was so angry, so he finished remembering.

 

To be honest, these memories lasted for quite a long time, and I didn't plan it at all, but something turned out, it turned out. In them, I wanted to reveal the world a little and show the main character. How do you think to get out or not?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Opening his eyes, Roner looked at Ernes, who was in the void of space with an unstable aura. Seeing the instability of the aura, the giant smiled viciously and disappeared.

 

Appearing above Ernes, he raised his hand in a swing, his hand glowed blood-red and the space around it distorted, at the same time a flat red structure of condensed vital energy appeared under Ernes.

 

Descending, a giant fist pressed Ernes to the structure, powerful energy waves spread, destroying dozens of small galaxies, leaving behind nothing but particles of matter and energy.

 

Ernes, who had been in a difficult situation, suddenly emitted a colossal explosion of energy, which frightened Roner and he, stopping the attack, created a portal and quickly flew into it.

 

When Roner left, Ernes, pulsating with energy, frowned and reluctantly a translucent card appeared in his hand, squeezing it, she sat down and a crack in space opened next to him, swallowing him.

 

When the crack closed, the colossal energy left to the Erneses began to expand until it became the size of several hundred solar systems. When this happened, it shrank into one small point with incredible speed and a massive explosion of energy occurred, which spread over tens of millions of light-years, leaving a supermassive black hole in the center.

 

In a separate dimension, Ernes flew out of an open spatial crack, his body was translucent, and the crystal in his forehead was almost empty with small points of light visible. With a gloomy face, he examined his condition.

 

"I have practically no spiritual energy left, the most I can do is activate a maximum of about ten law cards."

 

Feeling a strange change, Ernes looked into the void. Just at this moment, cracks began to appear in the dimension.

 

"This is one of the many protected dimensions that I have created for an emergency situation. In order to come to this particular dimension that I arrived in, someone has to..."

 

Ernes' expression became even more gloomy from further reflection. It was at this moment that the dimension cracked and began to collapse. Realizing that there was not enough energy to maintain the dimension, Ernes used a translucent map and teleported out of it.

 

Having appeared in the universe, Ernes immediately took out another card and used it. A spherical barrier appeared around him. A moment later, with incredible force, red structures of incredible size were squeezed from four sides like teski, destroying several small galaxies with their appearance.

 

Roner appeared next to him with a joyful expression on his face

 

- I found you! You can't escape from me. – He said gloatingly. - It's time to pay for what you did.

 

Ernes, between the structures, under the protection of a slowly weakening barrier, was thinking.

 

"Even if I kill him, my chances of survival won't change because of someone manipulating my fate. There is also this amulet on his neck, it contains a large amount of destructive energy. It was assumed that the security I hired would be enough to protect me by changing the moment of transition. Having managed to move to the 6th level of super-dimensionality, I could enlist the support of someone from the supreme council and survive the purge, but apparently it will not succeed. Well, I can't get rid of the control over my destiny, so I still have to go to the backup plan."

 

Having stopped thinking about the situation, Ernes took out another card and used it to teleport, when he disappeared, the teski shrank, surprising Roner.

 

Appearing in another place, several cards appeared in front of Ernes and immediately settled in space. When this happened, a portal opened nearby from which Roner came out.

 

As soon as he came out, a circle larger than Roner himself appeared above him, without a symbol in the center, and instantly locked him in a translucent white barrier in the form of a square. Immediately, small circles appeared on all sides of the barrier and spheres of energy formed in them.

 

Roner, who was not expecting an attack from a weakened opponent, was caught off guard, but still figured out how to form an energy armor around himself. The spheres of energy reached their maximum and exploded with a colossal amount of energy, completely absorbing Roner in the center.

 

Ernes became even more transparent after using the law cards, and almost the remaining particles disappeared in the crystal in his forehead. During the moment when Roner was blocked in the barrier, Ernes separated a part from the remnants of spiritual energy and sent it to the center of his soul in a strange construction of many circles and symbols.

 

While this was happening, the barrier began to crack and, unable to withstand the damage, shattered into many pieces, revealing a bad-looking Roner. Part of his left arm was missing, and his jaw was missing altogether. The body itself was burned and blood was flowing from some places.

 

But at a fast pace, bones and muscles grew out of the missing part of the arm and jaw. The bleeding wounds regenerated, becoming covered with skin. Roner's robe itself disappeared, leaving only a hanging amulet on his naked body.

 

His regeneration did not take even a second, and Roner, with an angry expression on his face, having created armor around himself, rushed at Ernes, destroying all space objects in his path. As he approached, Ernes took out two more cards and used them.

 

As he approached, Roner sensed danger and dodged to the side, as soon as he dodged, an incredible temperature white ray appeared in his previous place, flying into endless space, erasing all the stars and planets in its path.

 

At that moment, Roner felt an incredible pain in his torso. Turning his attention to his torso, he saw a supermassive black hole that split his body in half and absorbed a colossal amount of his life energy.

 

Realizing the danger, he decided to leave his lower body and teleport. Suddenly, an almost transparent Ernes appeared next to his head and his hand entered his head.

 

Roner felt as if his vital energy could not resist the spiritual energy that was like a needle piercing the passage to his soul. Feeling the horror, Roner forgot about the black hole and concentrated all his remaining vital energy on trying to prevent Ernes from getting to his soul.

 

But all his attempts were unsuccessful, and the spiritual energy was approaching the soul. This caused Roner to cry out in despair.

 

"No, I have to avenge my family, for all the pain that they have experienced, for the complete destruction of my race and many others!!!"

 

- No, I will not let you live!! I'll take you with me!!

 

After that, all his pure vital energy went to the amulet hanging around his neck. Ernes himself, with an empty expressionless face, used his remaining spiritual energy to break through to Roner's soul.

 

When the pure life energy touched the amulet, it burst into flames and shattered into pieces. In its place, a distortion appeared, which with incredible speed began to devour everything in its path. The distortion looked like a mass of squares of different sizes, which expanded at superluminal speed until it absorbed part of the average cluster of galaxies.

 

In the other part of this cluster there were two glowing diamond-shaped crystals, one was light pink in color, and the other light purple. When the distortion stopped expanding, the light pink crystal asked.

 

- Do you think the will of the universe will remove this energy of destruction?

 

- Yes, but it will take billions of years. The light purple crystal replied.

 

- Will the will not be angry with us for giving this amulet? The light pink crystal asked again.

 

- One of the original crystals said that it would not affect us since he is the creator of the amulet, and we just handed it over.

 

- Okay, then we probably need to conclude about the completion of the mission. - Finished the dialogue, the light pink crystal opened the portal and disappeared into it. A trail of light purple also disappeared into the portal that opened.

 

Billions of years passed, the distortion of the energy of destruction under the influence of a strange will, became less and less. Until at one moment a small hole in space opened in the void and a ray of energy flew out of it with incredible speed.

 

 

 

3