Chapter 24. Reflections
39 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

- Sir, are you all right?

 

Ignoring the question, Ernes continued to stare blankly at one point. Seeing that the boy was not reacting, and there was emptiness in his blue eyes. The female knight realized that the prince's state of mind in front of her left much to be desired. Reaching into her bag, she took out a small jar made of an unknown black material. Opening it, she held the bottle up to the prince's nose. A strange fragrance began to seep out of the bottle, from which Ernes's eyes slowly closed, after a few seconds, his body completely sank into sleep.

 

Seeing that Ernes had fallen asleep, the female knight gently lifted him up and carried him to the bed in the center of the room. While she was doing this, the knight with the axes was carefully examining the room. After taking the prince to bed, she carefully took off his bloody clothes and covered him with a blanket.

 

When she finished, she glanced at Ernes's peacefully sleeping face and reached for him, but stopped halfway, realizing that she was wearing armor. With a sad sigh, she moved away from the bed. Approaching the knight with axes, who found Franz's corpse, sat next to him, examining.

 

Sensing the presence of the female knight behind him, he asked anxiously without turning around.

 

- How is the prince?

 

The female knight replied with sadness and guilt in her voice.

 

- There are five traces of wounds inflicted in the chest, but not the wounds themselves. There is also a strong exhaustion of rush. Apparently the prince was able to use the few healing capsules he had to heal his wounds. We didn't do our job well and because of this, the prince suffered.

 

Hearing the answer, the knight with axes lowered his head and said with anger in his voice.

 

- Don't worry, Annie, the main thing is that he survived. Now we need to find out who is responsible for this. As soon as we find him, I will personally make his life hell.

 

Hearing her partner, a knight named Annie nodded, after which, after examining the corpse, she recognized the prince's personal butler in him, this angered and upset her even more, and she asked.

 

- What did you learn Gottfried?

 

- There is no external damage, but his soul was completely destroyed. This is probably a high-level soul contract. When he thought he had killed the prince and was about to leave the scene of the crime, someone activated the contract by destroying his soul.

 

Rising and walking across the room towards the door, he raised a double-edged dagger. After examining it and finding nothing remarkable on it, Gottfried walked over to the pool of blood on the floor. All this time, Annie was standing on the spot looking towards the bed. Gottfried studied the stain on the floor and the bloody path stretching to the table, said in a slightly surprised tone.

 

- Having received fatal wounds, the prince did not die immediately, but somehow managed to get to the table, where he was healed using medical capsules. With so much blood, it can be called a miracle.

 

Looking away from the bed, Annie looked at Gottfried and said fanatically.

 

- I didn't doubt him once, and you shouldn't doubt him either.

 

- I have no doubt, I'm just surprised. Gottfried, looking back, replied in a slightly touchy tone. A few seconds of silence later, he continued in a serious tone.

 

- We need to wait for the others and temporarily take the prince out of this room so that the trusted servants can clean up here.

 

- OK. Nodding her head in approval, Annie walked over to the bed and stood next to her, not taking her eyes off the sleeping boy.

 

Seeing her actions, Gottfried mentally complained.

 

"I understand that he's your nephew, but you're being extremely fanatical, even for the prince's own good."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In the spiritual space, after Ernes was put to sleep, he plunged into spiritual consciousness. Floating in the dark void, his eyes were closed, and he was thinking to himself.

 

"From the extracted memory and observations, I can make up only a small part of the Rasu development system. According to my assumptions, users of rasu at low and medium levels cannot use rasu externally. Their external manifestation of rasu is possible only with the use of Rasu objects that are a guide. This is due to the fact that Rasu is an energy with a large bias to the vital component, and to use rasu outside, a spiritual component is needed.

 

As for the stages of development, I was able to structure only incomplete information about the first few levels. Apparently, this was done so that the underdeveloped life would not try to start training earlier than the prescribed time. Well, I'll be able to gather the rest of the information later, but for now I only know that:

 

The first level is the so-called enhanced person. Upon reaching this level, a person is just starting to use rasa. These manipulations are limited, even in the human body itself and depend on the amount of rasu in it.

 

As for the second stage, I only know so far that it is called having reached the limit. And that at this stage, a rashu user can use it with rashu items.

 

Due to the fact that rasu is a medium-level energy, a creature can touch super-dimensionality in a short time compared to higher-level energies.

 

There may be a problem here, because of the previously weakened state, my pure spiritual energy, under the prolonged wagging of the pure vital energy of the bodies, has been slightly rebuilt. Now I can't do without a corporeal shell until I know at least one fragment of the lower laws, this will allow me to leave the body for a while. This situation is upsetting.

 

Okay, first of all, I need to strengthen my body so that it can withstand my soul structuring, but you can't develop the body too much. Otherwise, moving to a new level of user rush, the level of pure vital energy will increase, which in turn may begin to affect my pure spiritual energy

 

Presumably, in order to achieve an enhanced person, it is necessary to develop the body and try to feel the rush in his body. The last part can be skipped, as for the first, it will take time.

 

In my free time, I will slowly prepare for structuring. When the body reaches a strengthened person, thanks to the preparation, the structuring of the soul will take less time."

 

After finishing his thoughts, Ernes opened his eyes in his spiritual world and examined it. After a few minutes, he decided it was time to wake up.

 

2