Chapter 34. Training suit
41 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Light penetrated through an arched, panoramic window, illuminating a large richly furnished room. In the wall, opposite the double bed, there was a lighted fireplace made of white stone, flanked by two black armor. To the left of the fireplace was a white and black sofa made of monster skin, in front of which was a coffee table.

A boy was sitting on a white sofa reading a book. He was dressed in a white suit decorated with gold and other expensive materials. His handsome, neat face and blue eyes, in which calmness was read, did not look up from the book. And her medium-length white hair was neatly combed into a double square.

"These books for the most part contain initial information about the creation of rush items. Compatibility of low-level ingredients and the like, not any techniques. When the body training starts, you need to ask Annie for permission to teach Master Rush."

At that moment, there was a knock on the door and after waiting for permission, a young maid entered the room with several bags in her hands. After walking a little forward, the maid stopped in front of the coffee table and curtsied. Ernes looked at her for a moment, continuing to read the book and asked

- Cecile, is something wrong?

- Mister, Mistress Annie asked me to tell you that the training will begin tomorrow morning. Also by her order, I brought you several sets of workout clothes.

Looking up from his book, Ernes got up from the sofa, putting the book on the coffee table.

- Finally, I've been in this room for two days now.

Smiling, the maid said in a soft tone.

- Sir, you needed rest, you have already exhausted a plentiful amount of your energy.

- Eh, I already know that. Okay, let's try on some workout clothes.

- Of course I will help you.

Going into a separate room full of different clothes and a large mirror in the center. Cecile put the bags on the table, and took out a strange costume from one of them. It consisted of a jacket, trousers and boots in black, with strange lines of white and gold. On the chest was the coat of arms of Verne, looking like a four-pointed star, around which there were 18 smaller ones. On the back of the upper part of the suit there was also a large coat of arms of Verne from which white and gold stripes radiated. Unlike the coat of arms on the chest, it was distinguished by the fact that it was created from precious metals and stones.

When Ernes, with the help of Cecile, began to put on the kit, he released a small part of the spiritual energy to confirm his theory.

"As I suspected, this is a rashu item. I can't study it more thoroughly because of the resistance of the "will" in the suit. But from what I was able to learn, it is that it contains several different parts of the same "will". That is, it has several effects, this information was not in the books I have read so far."

A few minutes later, thanks to Cecile's help, Ernes put on a strange set of clothes. In order to put on this costume, it was necessary to use a rush that connected its individual parts. From this, Ernes assumed that different effects are found on each part of the costume. When they are depleted, the suit shows all its effects.

Cecile looked Ernes up and down and smiled happily.

- He suits you very well, young master.

After making a move, Ernes felt the suit load his body and a small amount of rashu in his body began to move.

"Hmm, I see, so one of the effects creates a small load on the body, and the other regulates the flow of rasu in the body to adapt the body to energy."

While Ernes was analyzing the properties of the suit. Emulation of the soul controlling the body looked at Cecile and asked in a surprised tone.

- Cecile, is this suit a rush item? I honor the load on the body and how Maya rashu moves through the body.

Surprised, Cecile, after thinking for a second, said.

- My Lord, you really are a genius! Units can feel changes in the movement of the rush through the body without starting to train. You are right, this is a high-class rashu item created by one of the great masters of Verna. I do not know all its features, but Mrs. Annie should explain everything to you in the future.

- Okay, help me take it off and then prepare the bath. I want to relax before starting training.

- It will be executed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Ernes got up as early as possible to prepare for the start of the first day of training. A couple of dozen minutes later, Cecile brought him breakfast. When Ernes finished his breakfast, she helped him put on his tracksuit.

Half an hour later, Annie came into the room, wearing a similar suit. And smiling, she examined Ernes.

- It suits you. To start training, we need to get to the training hall. It'll take too long if we go there at your speed, so I'll carry you. You don't mind, do you?

Shaking his head, Ernes walked over to Annie, who in turn took him in her arms. Holding him tightly to her, she directed Rush to his feet and the boots on her feet flashed with light. The next thing Ernes felt was how a rush pool formed around them and everything blurred around them.

In less than a few seconds, the picture around changed, showing a gigantic empty, white, hall. When Annie lowered Ernes to the ground, he felt disoriented and almost fell. But Annie holding him didn't let that happen.

- Hee-hee, grow up baby, I forgot that you get seasick from such fast movement.

After a few minutes, Ernes came to his senses and looked around the hall, turned to Annie, who was waiting with a smile on her face.

- Auntie, is this a training hall? Why is it so empty?

- Little Ernes, in front of you is one of the wonders created by many generations of the great masters of Verna. This whole hall is the subject of a rush.

- The whole hall?! What do you mean aunt?

Seeing her nephew's reaction, Annie put her hand to her mouth and giggled. After walking a little forward and directing the rush to the floor, the hall began to transform. The ground under Ernes' feet was covered with grass. In the distance, wooden houses and dirt streets appeared along which people walked.

Ernes, who was watching this in the spiritual space, analyzed the changes in front of him.

"Not bad, the technology of this world is really good. Although I have no memory of studying a variety of races while earning points and doing my own research. I can compare the technology of this planet with the remnants of knowledge about the technologies of my race. Although comparison is not permissible due to the difference in the level of existence, but for beings up to super-dimensionality, this technology is very promising."

While Ernes pondered, the soul emulation depicted surprise and a glint in his eyes. Coming up to him, Annie gently stroked his head and said with a smile and pride in her voice.

- Welcome to the training hall. Here, you will spend the next 5 years under my supervision.

 

0