Chapter 53. Experience
54 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Turning around, the boy quickly headed back. After running a few hundred meters, he reached the forest area, where there were quite noticeable traces of a fierce battle.  Several trees were neatly cut down and toppled to the ground, revealing the horrific brutality of the scattered corpses.

 

Some bodies were lying on the ground with their lower limbs missing. Others had quite serious injuries on various parts of the body. But they were all united by a small wound in the chest area and the horror written on their faces.

 

Casting an indifferent glance of blue eyes at the atrocity committed, the boy slowly walked across the battlefield, collecting a lot of blades. Approaching another corpse, with a missing hand lying nearby and a bleeding hematoma on his forehead, the child thought.

 

Crouching down and lifting the severed hand from the ground, he forcibly unclenched his fingers, clutching a small crystal with green energy inside. Taking it and throwing the limb aside, the boy, being in a strange, thoughtfulness, looked at him.

 

A few seconds later, an indifferent grin was heard from him and after looking around, he headed for the most massive tree nearby. It was quite lush and tall, with prominent, rather intricate, green leaves, with a small border of gray. The lower branches of the tree were thick and few in number, but the higher up the trunk of the tree they were, the thinner and more numerous their number was.

 

Approaching him, the boy jumped up, grabbed the lower branch and pulled himself up, climbed onto it. The field, having climbed it, began to climb further. Having reached the top of the tree and fitting on an abundance of thin branches, he disappeared into an abundance of foliage.

 

Clutching the crystal in his hands, the boy looked up into the bright sky, as if looking at someone. A few seconds later, lowering his head, he closed his eyes plunged into himself, began to restore physical energy.

 

This lasted for several hours, and when the physical energy was fully restored, suddenly strange things began to happen, which caused several demigods to focus warily.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------         

 

A giant illusory humanoid creature, with bright blue eyes and blurred horns, was in a dark and impenetrable void. In his deep and wise eyes of countless years, thoughtfulness could be seen. This very thoughtfulness was turned to the 24 spheres of blue energy hovering in front of the humanoid.

 

Among these spheres, being at the forefront, there was a slightly larger sphere. Suddenly, the humanoid's thoughtfulness wavered and he, moving his slightly illusory hand, pulled the largest sphere into the palm of his hand.  

 

"I think it's worth trying to conduct this experience. Maybe it will save me a few years."

 

Looking at the small sphere in his palm, the humanoid waved his free hand towards the other spheres. Immediately, a dozen spheres, driven by this movement, began to approach each other.

 

Soon touching, they began to merge slowly under pressure from outside. This continued until a homogeneous sphere of blue energy of large dimensions was formed from the selected dozen spheres. Around this sphere, untouched by the strange pressure, the remaining 16 spheres hovered.    

 

The humanoid himself, without looking at the resulting large sphere, continued to stare intently at the sphere in his hand. After a while, a strange wave passed through the giant's illusory body and strips of blue energy began to stand out from his hand into the sphere.

 

Slowly, but with gradually increasing speed, they began to swirl around the sphere and penetrate it. The clot of blue energy itself began to show signs of destruction. Cracks appear on its transparent shell, steel, into which blue energy immediately penetrated, not allowing blue energy inside to escape.

 

Under the influence of the swirling streams of blue energy, the sphere, which is the soul of a representative of the forest people, began to slowly expand, turning into a thin disk. When it had already become incredibly thin, the cracks on its surface suddenly lit up with a barely noticeable greenish color.   

 

As soon as this happened, a light flashed in the humanoid's eyes, which were carefully looking at the disk. Instantly, thin cracks of a greenish color began to take on an intricate and incomprehensible pattern, when looking at which, any person would have dizzy and he would start going crazy.

 

Once formed, an incredible suction force flashed out of the pattern, which immediately began to absorb the humanoid hand that was putting the squeeze on it. It took a split second for the creature's arm to be completely absorbed.

 

Seeing this, the humanoid did not react in any way to the loss of a part of his body, and also of his soul. Being in a calm state, he went into a strange state, everything around him began to slow down.

  

Turning his gaze to the slowly rotating thin disk that engulfed his hand, he began to carefully memorize the patterns formed on it. After memorizing them, he turned his gaze to a large blue sphere around which 16 others were hovering.

 

After thinking for a moment, the humanoid, mentally, gave the command and the small spheres at an incredible speed, headed for the big one. Crashing into it, they were instantly absorbed by the big one, which increased its size. 

 

The giant himself, after his actions, returned his gaze to the disk. Immediately, a new pulsation passed through his body and a new arm began to form from his shoulder. But when the humanoid's hand took on its original appearance, an incredible wave of energy passed through it again.

 

Its size began to decrease, and the energy began to concentrate, taking the form of a white hand with sharp fingertips. The giant humanoid body itself became incredibly illusory. Only some of his outlines and slightly dimmed blue eyes were visible. 

 

In the giant's vision, the disk's rotation speed accelerated. Calmly looking at him, he stretched out his hand to the disk. Touching the disk with the sharp tip of the index finger, the creature quickly began to change the structure  greenish lines.

 

All this action took several seconds, during which the creature's hand became increasingly unstable and each change in the line made it less saturated. When finished, the humanoid took the resulting disk in his hand and clenched it in his fist. Quickly approaching a large sphere of blue energy, he brought his fist inside it.

 

 

 

Unclenching his fist and releasing his limb from the sphere, the creature finally dispersed his hand, taking back the form of an illusory giant, which became much more transparent than before. Carefully watching the sphere, he slowly regained his density.

 

Thread 1. "I didn't think it would work. Probably, this is due to the fact that I have never encountered such a thing because of its uselessness. But it is quite useful to know that a map of the law can be created from such a small fragment of the law. Hmm, although no, although the creation process is similar, but this is not a map of the law. I think a fragmentary law disc will do." 

 

Stream 2. "This law card is to purify the remnants of pollution in these souls that I have collected. Although I spent quite a lot on creating it, so I will need to collect more spiritual energy. As soon as this happens, I will be able to start structuring. The only thing is, to create another disk of fragmentary law, it will be necessary to get another forest dweller somewhere. I think if I don't find him, they won't mind helping me." 

 

Flow ... 3. (Soul Emulation) "I think it's time to start ending this experience."

 

1