Chapter 11: A Deeper Relation
950 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content Warning: Explicit sexual content.


As we walked outside, Carver and Fate were excitedly talking to one another. They were anxious to start going out on missions with me, and I was happy I'd finally get to go out and explore more, especially with both of my friends. Robin, however, seemed somewhat annoyed to have to train them, but was much subtler about it than she was with me.

"Right, you two." She said, looking at the excited new recruits. "We'll start next week. Rookie, we'll continue our training as normal. For today, all of you are dismissed. Understood?"

"Hell yeah!" Carver responded, excitedly looking back at me.

"Yes ma'am!" Fate said, doing a half-hearted salute. "What should I- Do I do something like that or-"

"No need for salutes. All I care about is whether you can defend yourselves." Robin started to leave, but turned around for a second. "Hopefully it was more than beginner's luck."

"Hey, Fate." I turned to her and Carver. "You can go on ahead, I'll catch up to you. I want to talk to her a little bit."

I ran up to Robin and got her attention with a tap on the shoulder.

"Yes, Rookie?"

"You can call me Naomi, you know."

"Once you get knighted, I'll call you Lady Naomi. Until then, you're a rookie."

"Yeah, yeah. If you say so. I just wanted to know if maybe you'd like to hang out."

"Didn't you just come back from a mission? You need rest."

"It wouldn't be much, we'd just grab something to eat and head back. Although I'd like to walk around the kingdom with you sometime, would be fun."

"Look, I..." She hesitated. "You know what? Sure. Let me get out of this armor and we can go get something to eat."

"Cool! I'll let Fate know. Meet you in front of the training room?"

"Will do."

I ran back to my room and found Fate showing Carver some of her potions, with a few being brewed as they spoke.

"... And this one turned her into a wolf lady!" Fate finished saying as I approached them.

"So you can just straight up create shapeshifting potions? That's amazing!"

"Hey, you two talking about me?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Nay! I was telling Carv here about the wolf potion."

"As fun as that was for a little while, I'm just too used to being a cat now."

"And I'm good with my antlers, honestly." Carver tapped his antlers and winked.

"By the way, I'll be heading out with Robin for a while. Is that alright with you two?"

"Yeah, I'll just get him a room next to ours and help him find his way around the castle." Fate got up and stretched. "Also... In your free time tomorrow could you help me around the lab? I've got some work piled up and could really use the help."

"Not a problem. See you both later!"

I changed clothes to a casual, light jacket and a skirt and walked back to the training room. I found Robin waiting for me in a tank top and some loose training pants. She looked me up and down, almost like the way she does right before a training session.

"Right, rookie. I'll be eating at the cafeteria, taking a bath and going back to my quarters. You good with that?"

"Sure am. Let's go!"

On our way to the cafeteria I asked Robin about her fighting style and equipment. She first started speaking in a pretty reserved manner, but the more I asked the more excited she got about giving any and all battle information to me. I listened to each detail, about armor and weapon maintenance, footwork and even differences between materials for important equipment. Before we knew it, we were at the cafeteria.

There were a lot of people eating there, some of them were the horned folk in colorful clothing I had seen before leaving for my adventure. The furniture looked simple, but the cushioned benches were surprisingly comfortable. The food smelled incredible, making me realize just how hungry I was. We sat on a less populated corner and ordered our food.

"Good to see you're taking your training seriously." She said, giving me a tired smile.

"You know how it is. It makes my trainer happy, it gets me in shape... It helps me with not getting stabbed."

"Right." She chuckled. That was the first time I had seen her acting that casually.

We finished our meals and stayed for a while, this time just talking about our time in the kingdom recently. I asked her about the clothes within the castle, as they always seem to perfectly fit me. She answered simply with "magic stuff, ask Heather" and that was enough for me. She stretched as we left the cafeteria, taking a deep, relaxed breath.

"Alright, I'm heading up to take a bath." She said, pointing to the general direction of the training room. "You coming too?"

"Uhh..." I couldn't hide how flustered I was when she asked me that. "A-aren't the rooms individual?"

"For the most part, but we've got one just for the guards and knights of the castle. Real quality stuff."

"I mean, sure but-"

"Rookie, I'll be honest with you. If you're going to be out there fighting for your life alongside other people, you'll probably all see each other naked at some point."

"What?" I couldn't tell if she was serious or not. I let out a nervous laugh and crossed my arms. "So what, in the middle of fighting we might just decide to strip naked for no reason?"

"Not for no reason. Some fire spells will cook you alive if you're wearing metal armor. Some parasites will cling onto you if you're wearing leather and cloth, sometimes you'll need to use an invisibility scroll that doesn't work on objects."

"Wow. That's... Actually a lot less fun than what I had in mind."

"Eh." She shrugged. "There's also a lot of horny monsters out there, don't worry."

We finally got to the changing and bathing room and went inside. There was no one else in there, making it look even more spacious than it already was. There was a huge pool in the middle with a few platforms at differing depths. The walls were tiled in dark gray with white patterns, and the floor looked to be made of marble. There were towels, glass bottles of several different hygiene products and bars of soap on top of some stone shelves around the room.

"This place sure is fancy."

"Nothing but the best for those who protect the kingdom, right?" Robin said as she took off her clothes.

"You know..." I did the same, dressing down to my underwear and tossing the rest aside. "I'm too tired to be shy right now."

I looked back at her and noticed her bunny tail. I had not seen it properly before, probably due to it being inside of her armor when she is fighting. The thought alone made me feel uncomfortable, then again, mine was much longer than hers. I approached slowly, without much thought, and quickly swiped at it once.

"Hey!" Robin shouted in surprise.

"Oh! Sorry! I wasn't thinking, I just-"

"Don't worry about it." She sighed deeply. "I know you're a cat, but do try to control yourself. Next thing you know you'll be chasing after bugs during intense sword fights."

"Come on, I'm not that bad!"

"I know, I know. I was just teasing!" She laughed, turning around to face me. "Relax, Rookie. You embarrassed yourself a lot more back in the day."

"More... More than this?"

"Yup. Hah, I still remember the time you came back as this huge lizard lady, and it took you almost a month to learn how to properly take care of your own tail. Hey, much easier to wash and brush when it's fur, right?"

"Wash and..." That was the moment I realized I had completely forgotten to care for it.

"No way." Robin got close to me and grabbed my tail. "Your fur is all matted! You gotta take care of it, hun! Clean it properly, brush it every day, that kind of thing!"

"Hey, I forgot! This is my first time with a tail!"

"Here, take off the rest of your clothes and get in the pool, let me show you how it's done."

I slowly took them off, feeling my face get warmer as Robin so carefully helped me undo my bra. Once I was finally done I got in the water, looking at her the entire time. Her entire body was covered in battle scars, each with its own gruesome story behind it. My eyes drifted downward and I caught myself staring at her abs. Her body awed me even though I was already aware of her strength.

I leaned against the pool's wall in one of the shallower areas, the water reaching just above my hips, so I could submerge my tail. She sat down next to me and started to clean it with shampoo. Whatever she was using smelled wonderful, and the warmth of the water alongside the gentle massage got me to finally relax.

"So..." She asked with a smile on her face. "How was your 'first' mission?"

"Stressful." I replied, smiling back. "But that rush of adrenaline, knowing I did something important... It's satisfying. But that demon lady..."

"I've read the report. Succubus, you've dealt with her in the past, actually."

"I have? And... I'm sorry, what report?"

"Fate wrote an extensive one on arrival. In any case, we never learned the demon's true name, she'd always have a new fake one at the ready. Sometimes she'd help us, sometimes she'd hinder us... She was always a weird one. I'll give you the details another time, don't worry."

"There's so much I don't understand about this place, so much I should already know." She got to the base of my tail and I got shivers down my spine. "G-gosh, that feels nice..."

"It does." She sighed. "Heh, it's funny... Even though you have none of your memories, you're still the same person I remember. Not exactly, mind you, but mostly."

"I hope that's a good thing."

"It is."

We spent a while in silence. I closed my eyes and leaned back. Despite the turbulent start to my time in the kingdom, things slowly started falling into place. Fate was always good company, Carver was still by my side, the people around the castle like Heather and Dane seemed interesting enough to get to know at some point, and of course... Robin was rough at first but I slowly found out that's exactly what I liked about her. Alongside her softer side, of course.

She was quietly humming a song that I had never heard before. It was beautiful, and my mind drifted to the song, the feeling of her hands and the warm water, and the calming sound of the water whenever we moved around. When she was finally done with my tail, she held my face with one of her hands and turned me around to face her.

I opened my eyes to find her loving smile staring back at me. Her eyes focused only on mine, looking at me from above with genuine care. My heart started beating faster, my face turned red and I instinctively reached out to hold her free hand. She adjusted my hair and sat right next to me.

"But the strangest part is... You still feel like a completely new person. Someone new to learn about, someone new to understand. And by the gods, your battle prowess is impressive! Not at the same level as before, but for someone with technically zero training it's just incredible! And that unmatched drive I see in your eyes... It's even stronger than before."

I looked at her but couldn't find the right words to respond, so I just clutched her hand tighter.

"What I mean to say is-" She continued. "-I'm happy to know this new you. And I can't wait to see you reach new heights with some more training."

"I'm happy to know you too. You know, it's hard to believe we're having a conversation like this... I thought you hated me."

"Never once. I just... couldn't bear to accept that the woman I loved with all my heart could forget me." She took a deep breath. "But I'm past that now. I just want to finally stop grieving."

"Well..." I got even closer and leaned against her. "For what is worth, you did always seem familiar to me. In a way, I don't think I've completely forgotten."

We looked at each other and our eyes met once again. I placed my free hand on her chest and felt her heartbeat, she was just as nervous and excited as I was. Although my mind was telling me I shouldn't, that I didn't know her enough yet, something else within me was screaming for me to act. I got even closer, and so did she. Once our lips met I closed my eyes and gave up on any and all hesitation.

She moved her hands to the back of my head, grabbing my hair and getting on top of me. I held her by the waist and pushed my body against hers, completely giving in to her as she suddenly grabbed my thighs and pushed me against the wall. I allowed her tongue to slip deeper into my mouth, enjoying every second I felt her weight against me. Then she stopped, slowly backed away from the kiss, and began to feel each and every part of my body with her hands.

When her touch reached my inner thighs I felt as if I would burst, desperate for her to stop teasing me and finally do something. I was squirming, my breath felt heavier and heavier with such impatient pleasure building up. My hands moved on their own, one to start ever so gently brushing against my nipples, almost as if to continue Robin's teasing for her. The other reached down to grant me release, only to not find what I expected to find.

"W-wait!" I said in surprise, looking down at my body. "When did- How did I not-"

"Is everything alright?" Robin asked in a concerned tone, stopping what she was doing.

"Yeah, j-just... It's gone! I guess the potion was still taking effect but I never felt any-"

"If you want me to stop,. I can-"

"No. I was just... surprised."

"Of course." She chuckled.

"Now please. Stop teasing me and just... just fuck me already."

She smiled, grabbed me by the hip and pulled me to her once again. In a quick motion she turned me around, held me up by the waist while I clutched onto the side of the pool. She held my entire lower body just under the water, and I felt something brush against my new, extremely sensitive pussy.

"Good girl." She whispered in my ear, making me even more desperate for her touch.

I opened my mouth to reply to her as soon as she thrusted into me for the first time, making me let out a loud moan in both pleasure and surprise. As she continued I tried to stifle the sounds I was making, but the feeling was so overwhelming I couldn't stop myself. Each thrust was stronger than the last, and as she fucked me faster and faster I felt myself reaching my limit. Just before I could get my release, I felt Robin's grip around my body tighten, and she held my body in place as she came deep inside me. She slowly pulled out of me and took a few seconds to catch her breath.

"Robin, I-" Before I could finish my sentence kissed me once again, muffling my voice and successfully silencing me.

"Wait a moment, Rookie. We're not done here just yet."

She let me go and dove underwater before I could ask any questions. I sat on the edge of the shallow water and watched as she slightly spread my legs, kissing my inner thigh before moving up to my pussy. At that point I could barely think, I arched my back in pleasure and wrapped my legs around her head. My hands kept her in place and my entire body quivering as her tongue played with the most sensitive part of my body. In just a few seconds I found myself on the edge once again, this time not allowing anything to stop me. My legs closed even more as I came, and Robin made sure to not do anything differently until I finally relaxed and let go of her.

She got back up from the water with a satisfied look on her face, wiped the edge of her lower lip with her thumb and sat down next to me. She held my hand and kissed me once again, this time much more slowly. As we sat there, out of breath and unwilling to move, we closed our eyes and enjoyed the silence for a while.

"You taste amazing, Naomi." Robin said, clutching my hand tighter.

23