My Sister’s Secret
8.9k 23 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I lost my virginity when I was sixteen.

She was a rich private-school girl from Upper Manhattan.

Tall for a girl her age. Good looks, good sense of fashion, long legs, light blonde hair, and a certain pride in her step. 

She looked and carried herself like a model from one of those magazines I'd occasionally see displayed at the supermarket I frequented. 

We first met at the restaurant I worked at. 

She came in one afternoon with several of her friends and I had served their table.

During that time her group was gossiping about me and giving me the occasional glance. She was the one who had looked back the most. 

Not to sound too haughty but I looked pretty damn good, or at least I thought so.

Years of construction work had shaped my body to be very aesthetically pleasing. 

Lean muscles. Broad shoulders. A smooth jawline. 

My time as a poor orphan also gave me a "wild" look that women seemed to like. 

I was used to this attention and didn't pay it much mind.

I just assumed they were just talking about me casually.

Phrases I had gotten used to like "he's hot!" or "I wonder if he has a girlfriend!"

I didn't expect her to stay behind even after her girl friends had left. 

She kept ordering drink after drink and finally left close to the time my shift was over.

I helped close up and was about to head home when I found the girl standing with one of her feet kicked back against the wall.

She was on her phone and looked up when she saw me exit. 

"Hey," she had said. 

I simply nodded and tried to walk past her.

I didn't want any trouble.

She had frowned and thrust out her hand to stop me.

She took a peek at her phone's screen.

"Oh my god, it's so late daddy's gonna kill me! Can you pleeeease escort me home?"

I ignored her and walked away.

I heard the clack of heels as she started speed-walking to catch up

"Hey! Are you really gonna leave a poor girl out here alone at night? Will you take responsibility for whatever happens to me? You're so heartless!"

"It's your fault for staying so late. Can't you just call one of your friends?"

She pouted.

"Haaah? It's too dark out! No one's out right now!"

I really didn't want to get involved in this...

––––––––

So how did I end up naked in her bed?

After caving in to her pleas, I finally took her to her place.

It turned out to be in one of the largest highrises in the city.

I led her to the lobby and was about to leave when she grabbed my arm and insisted on taking me up "to have her parents thank me."

I entered the penthouse and realized that the "daddy" that was going to be so mad was nowhere to be found.

In fact, the whole apartment was empty. 

"Your parents aren't even home. I'm leaving now."

I had turned around only to find the girl in black lingerie. 

She was holding one of her arms trying to look as bashful as possible.

"You're not going to just leave me here like that!"

She tried to say it in a seductive tone but her bra had slipped off instead. It was clearly too large for her. She had yelped and glared at me like it was my fault. 

After calming down, I asked her where she kept the coffee grounds.

With two freshly brewed cups, I decided to talk with her. 

"Why are you doing this? We just met today."

"Love at first sight!" She declared instantly.

I sighed.

"Ughhhh. Fine. It's so I can piss off daddy. He's been threatening to freeze my allowance so I want to hit him where it hurts! I can't wait to see the look on his face when he finds out I slept with some random stranger I just met!"

Did she really not care about her purity? What a strange girl...

"You could've just done it with someone in your neighborhood or school."

"Hah? And risk them try to make a big deal out of it? I just want daddy to know he can't always control me!"

Her ridiculous logic was hurting my head.

My frustration was pretty evident and she had started getting mad.

She regained all that fervor back and had half dragged me to her bedroom in a huff.

She jumped on the bed and glared at me. 

"I'm warning you! You better not get attached! This is just a one-time thing! Don't think this will happen ever again!"

I didn't really care.

She was pretty but she behaved just like a spoiled brat. 

I tried to ignore her actions and instead focused on the naked woman in front of me.

I had learned about the birds & the bees after walking in on my boss from my old construction job fucking a prostitute in his office. 

So I sort of knew where things were supposed to enter where.

She handed me a condom that she said she had been saving for this moment. 

I fumbled it over and began the first round of sex in my life.

Though it was clumsy at first, being both of our first times, I eventually got the hang of it. By the time we finished our session, she was twitching in ecstasy and gasping.

Funny enough, she was the one who got attached.

I woke up the next morning to find her resting her head on my chest.

It reminded me of Eve and how she always did that.

I tightened my arms around her, feeling the strands of silky hair clinging to her smooth back. 

I realized I didn't even know the name of this girl.

She woke up at my touch and immediately started giving me kisses in my chest while caressing my stomach. 

Then she asked me a question out of the blue.

"Do you love me?"

I said no in a heartbeat.

She had gotten all teary-eyed and called me a bastard.

I left after that.

As I was leaving, I was still thinking about her question.

Did I love her? 

I wasn't sure about what I felt.

Yes, it felt nice.

Yes, I wouldn't mind doing it again.

But love?

The only time I've felt something like that was when I was thinking about Eve.

At the time, I wasn't sure of whether it was loving for a sister or for a woman.

––––––––

< Back to Present >

It was typical of a normal young women's room.

A closet full of flashy outfits and dresses.

A desk with a makeup kit and a small mirror.

A half-empty bookcase.

There were even pictures lining the walls.

But that's where the similarities ended.

See, what normal girls have are posters of their favorite boy bands, actors, models, whatever.

Now, my sister.

My sister only had pictures of me.

I rubbed my eyes.

No, they weren't misleading me.

Along her walls were several large pictures of me that were actually framed. Several of them were even directly above her bedframe.

I was feeling slightly strange.

I had plenty of questions.

Just when did she take these photos of me?

How did she even manage to get these photos so enlarged?

I would have certainly noticed the flash of a camera or noticed her bringing in something that large into the house.

Plus all of these photos were recent!

How did she find the opportunity to take so many in such a short amount of time?

There were easily over two dozen unique ones. 

One photo caught my eye in particular.

It was me after one of my workouts. I was shirtless in the kitchen with a towel wrapped around my neck and a headband slicking back the brown bangs that were growing back in. I could clearly see the lines of sweat slowly trickling down my chest. I had a glass of water in my hand and was looking at my phone with an eye closed.

This one photo wasn't framed like the others and instead rested on her desk.

It had a lipstick mark on it.

Several actually.

Any traces of my drunkenness had long since disappeared.

I looked at the marks on the photo and slowly sat down against her bed, trying to process what was going on.

I'm not sure how long I was sitting around there for.

But I heard a noise. 

A bag fell on the floor with a slight thump.

I turned my head around and saw my sister, standing in the doorway of her room, looking at me with wide eyes and an extremely red face.

A case of makeup powder tumbled out and its contents spilled onto the floor.

She didn't even notice it.

Instead, she was glancing at a small corner of the room and the photos.

Then she instantly darted towards the corner.

In a frenzy, she started shoving something inside of her shirt.

Unfortunately for her, I caught a glimpse of what it was.

The lemon patterns gave it away.

It was one of my boxers that had gone missing recently.

She realized that a part was sticking out and whipped her head around while simultaneously shifting her body to block my view.

Somehow she had also taken down every photo while I wasn't even looking.

She was staring at me with a dead look in her eyes.

"Did you see?" She asked in a hollowed voice that was unnaturally low.

"Yeah."

I didn't bother pretending.

It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together and realize why I was sitting on the floor.

It's not like her photos were anywhere prominent *cough* the wall *cough*

She collapsed onto her knees after hearing my words.

Her head was downcast and she started messing with her hair.

She was mumbling something, something that sounded like a chant.

"itsoveritsoveritsoveritsoveritsoveritsoveritsoveritsoveritsover."

I touched her shoulder and she flinched.

I quickly moved my hand away but she shouted "NO!" and grabbed it tightly.

She seemed in shock at her action and looked at me with a scared look in her eyes.

But that look quickly disappeared and she just placed the hand on her cheek while closing her eyes.

She started crying.

I didn't know what else to do so I wrapped my arms around her.

I could feel the warmth of her body, the body that I had missed for so long and started rubbing her back.

"There there. It's alright."

She only cried harder.

She stopped sobbing and began hiccuping.

"Please ~ hic ~ don't hate me Adam. I'm ~ hic ~sorry I came home. I know you were finally free of me but I couldn't take it any longer waaaaaah!"

Wait.

What?

––––––––

A.N. Oh boy.

I guess this reunion scene can be taken as trauma? I was intending for it to be more of like a "i missed you" kind of feel.

next chapter will have eve's pov for the first part. 

Spoiler

Slight spoiler but that first chick will be pretty important soon...

[collapse]

 

thanks for reading y'all

136