One Man, Five Models (II)
5.5k 13 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We should head back, the others might get the wrong idea."

Carol pushed off from the lamp pole and skipped around the corner.

She's right.

We've been talking too long as it is.

I made my way back into the club after pleading with the bouncer.

I found practically everyone passed out except for Carol.

She arrived ahead of me and was waving her hands in front of Lindsey's snoring face.

I turned to Eve whose mumbling in her sleep.

"Adam..."

I moved her head off the table and onto my lap.

"What are we gonna do about them?"

"I dunno, bring them home?"

Carol picked up a half-drunken glass and downed it in one gulp.

"Okay. Just tell me their addresses and I'll send them off in cabs."

"Huh? What are you talking about? No need for that, just bring them to your house."

"I'll look pretty fucking suspicious if I carried four unconscious girls late at night."

She laughed.

"Don't worry about it! I'll be there with you to help."

I only sighed when I lifted Eve up and set her on my back. I was originally going to take one trip at a time, but Carol had said to just bring them all at once. She was supporting Lindsey, leaving Rachel and Valentine with me. I had two hands! How was I going to carry three grown women at once?

After several minutes of hard thinking, I ended up with an amalgamation of hands and legs tangled together. Eve was on my back with her arms half-choking me while Valentine was being hug-carried with my right arm. Thankfully Raven seemed capable of stumbling, though it seemed to be some form of sleepwalking. I could at least use my free arm to guide her.

And like that our bizarre group left the club. I'll just say it was really, really painful just getting up the stairs. Thankfully the girls were lighter than I expected, which made it less of a burden.

Carol was waiting for me at the top and we stepped out together.

I could only thank my lucky stars that I didn't have to carry her either. What a nightmare it would have been.

–––––––

I was panting heavily by the time I entered my home.

It wasn't far from the club but having to drag along three women made it a lot more tiring than usual.

I half-dragged them through the corridor and almost collapsed before my living room.

I laid Valentine and Raven on the couches and brought Eve to her room.

Sorry, but you'll have to sleep alone tonight.

I left her room and went into the kitchen to pour myself a drink.

While gulping down the water, Carol came up to me.

"Wow I didn't think you were the kind of guy to leave some poor girls to crash on your couch. You wouldn't mind sharing a bed with Eve right? I mean, it's better her than any of us. She's your sister while we're just strangers..."

I couldn't argue with that.

I did feel bad they had to sleep there.

I knew from experience that it would usually give a neck cramp by the morning.

I just pointed to Eve's room and said, "Go ahead. I'll move her to mine. Uhm her bed isn't that big so you might have to leave someone here."

"Ehhhhh, then someone will just have to join you and Eve! Hmmm, I don't know, Valentine can go with you!"

She grabbed onto the hands of Lindsey and Rachel and dragged them to Eve's room.

"Hey wait! Didn't you say she hated men!"

Damn! She didn't even give me a chance to at least respond!

She called out with a muffled voice. "Don't worry about it! I don't think you're the kind of guy who'd take advantage of her! You're just a pent-up siscon right?"

I looked at the blonde girl in front of me with dismay.

She somehow looked beautiful even after passing out drunk.

While I stared at her, I felt a sudden wave of sleepiness rush through me.

That's right.

I forgot I had a shift today.

I got so caught up in things that I forgot how tired I was.

Not to mention the extra exertion of bringing them back from the club.

Holy shit I was really fucking tired.

I yawned and first dealt with Eve.

As I moved her to my room, she stirred from her dreams.

She mumbled something that I couldn't hear while I tucked her in.

Judging by the stupid grin on her face, I could tell it was a lewd dream.

"Adam...not there...I can't handle there yet."

Yep.

As I predicted.

I rubbed my eyes while frowning.

I decided to pretend I didn't hear that and turned my attention to the other girl waiting for me in the other room. Valentine.

Even in her sleep, she was scowling at me.

I was again surprised at just how light she was.

I wasn't sure what she had been through but I genuinely hoped that it wasn't as bad as Eve's experience.

When she wasn't treating me like the most degenerate scum on earth, she was actually really pretty.

What a troublesome girl.

I picked her up as daintily as I could in a princess carry.

"I'm sorry for this," I had whispered.

I didn't really expect a response. 

But then she started hitting my chest with her balled-up fists.

I keeled over in shock.

I almost dropped her but caught myself at the last moment.

I stayed still and listened.

She didn't do anything else except for breathing.

She was still asleep!

She was also saying something.

"Don't...I said...don't like you..."

She clenched my shirt and went back to snoring softly.

I laid her on the bed and began to move away.

I could see her clearly, though her face was partially obstructed by her long hair.

Really, what a troublesome girl.

––––––––––

I almost cried in frustration when they stripped for the tenth time in a row.

I was so fucking tired just let me sleep!

When I tried to place Valentine on the bed, I realized my sister was naked.

Somehow she had wriggled out of her clothes in the short time it took for me to get Valentine. Her clothes were in a heap near the foot of the bed and she was giving a mighty view of her shaved pussy.

That idiot!

After getting up, I immediately went to work giving my sister's dignity back to her.

However, to make things worse, once I started attending to Eve, Valentine also began stripping.

"Ahhhh," she sleeptalked. "it's so goddamn hot."

I'll admit even I was sweating, but really?

I was in danger of passing out from exhaustion but I kept trying to put their clothes back on while doing my best not to stare too intensely at their very well-shaped forms..

One new thing I learned that night was that Valentine also had A-cup breasts like Eve.

In their sleep, they somehow simultaneously frowned.

Scary.

I was at the brink and put their clothes on one last time.

Thank god they didn't make a move to immediately strip this time.

Now that was over, I quietly shut the door to the room and left.

I didn't think Valentine would much appreciate waking up to find me next to her in a bed, so I did the logical thing and slept on the couch.

A stiff neck was a small consequence compared to the likely beating I'd receive if I slept in my bed with her.

As I was falling asleep, I didn't notice someone leave Eve's room.

She had light brown hair and a very sexy set of lingerie.

My eyes were so heavy and I was shutting them when I felt myself being lifted.

What the hell?

I couldn't even move and was thrown onto a bed.

I suddenly felt the wind against my bare skin.

Something was tossed on the floor.

The last thing I heard before succumbing to my exhaustion, was someone saying, "Sweet dreams kukukuku."

––––––––

"AHHHHHHHH."

A high-pitched shriek immediately roused me from my half-awake stupor.

Valentine was shouting while pointing at me with the covers wrapped around her modest chest.

"NOOOOOOOO"

She was clutching her messy blonde hair.

Her reaction would have been almost comical if it wasn't for the fact that the other girl in the bed was also shouting.

But her reaction was slightly different.

"NOOOOOOO WE DID IT AND I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER!!!!!?!?!?"

Eve only then noticed that we had a third party in the room.

"AHH! W-w-what the hell is she doing here!"

Then she seemed to realize she was naked and slightly reddened before also covering herself up.

After getting over the initial shock of their rude awakening, they turned towards me who alas had no more covers to hide my naked body with.

My morning wood was displayed for the world to see.

I didn't even bother covering it and made an effort to stare at a space smack in the middle of the room.

I even folded my arms and closed my arms.

"Adam...that better be up for me and not her..."

"You indecent bastard! You took advantage of me all night and you're still wanting more?"

You could probably guess who said what.

As if on cue, Carol cheerfully walked in.

"Hey guys! How was your night! Based on all the tossing and turning I was hearing, it must've been pretty wild huh?"

Valentine looked just about ready to sob. 

I guess I should first clear the misunderstandings.

"Okay first off, we didn't do jack shit alright? Carol's just fucking with us. This boner isn't from you guys, it's just a natural reaction men have in the morning."

I was lying through my teeth when I said that I wasn't turned on by them.

But they didn't need to know that.

Valentine sniffled. 

"You really didn't do anything?"

"Of course not. I don't like taking advantage of drunk women."

"Fine. I'll let you off for seeing my naked body..."

Carol slapped my bare back.

"Imagine! You just saw two models naked with a combined following of over ten million NAKED. Do you know how many guys would kill for that chance? What a lucky guy you are!"

I threw a pillow at her.

This was only my second day meeting her but she was already starting to get on my nerves.

Now why didn't she go home yet?

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna be late for work."

I looked at the alarm clock that was in its snooze mode. 

If I hurried I woudln't be late!

I ran out of the room still naked. 

I needed a quick shower and forgot about the other two girls that were most likely also awake and roaming around. 

As I expected they were sitting at the island and staring as I ran across the room.

"Wow are they supposed to be that long?" Lindsey was excitedly pointing at my privates.

"Not really. I've seen my fair share and it's definitely on the larger scale." Rachel was touching her belly while also looking slightly mesmerized. She was also taking a good look at the faded wounds on my body. Did she have a fetish for scars or something?

I didn't bother apologizing.

The way they were speaking made it sound like they should be the ones saying sorry instead. 

I practically jumped into my work clothes after drying off and was about to run out. 

Ah! 

"Don't forget to lock behind you Eve! And I better not see you four around when I come back!"

I rushed out of the door. 

I wouldn't be able to make it by cab because of the morning commute traffic so I had to sprint.

Thankfully, it was within a reasonable distance for me. 

Even though I hadn't gotten too much sleep the night before, I was still able to make it right before the clock struck the half-hour mark. 

I was wheezing in front of the kitchen when Yvonne came out with a frown on her face.

I was gonna say good morning but she just gave me a glare and turned away.

I was confused until I saw the front spread of a newspaper that had been discarded in the locker room.

There was a big colored photo of me with Rachel, Eve, and Valentine. It was taken during my walk home from the club. It was pretty unfortunate that I happened to be squeezing onto something that I thought was Raven's shoulder but was actually her breasts. Meanwhile, my other arm was around Valentine's waist whose head was too close to mine. All the while Eve was wrapped around me with her legs and arms. 

Not again...

––––––

A.N.

Okay like I said before, the four members are not set in stone. I'm flexible and can try to include as many as possible. Although having more than like eight will be a little bit too hard to actually characterize. After that number it just gets to be more nameless face / boring harem right.

I'll be taking results from the poll and any other suggestions in the comments about the number of love interests y'all want Adam to have. Just keep in mind that the seven girls that have already been introduced won't be the only members of the female cast. 

How many girls in Adam's permanent harem
  • Keep it at four Votes: 58 15.1%
  • At least keep the models in Eve's group Votes: 177 46.0%
  • 8-10 Votes: 62 16.1%
  • 10+ Votes: 88 22.9%
Total voters: 385
87