I Made Love With My Sister (R-18)
7.5k 15 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Eve's walk, I tuned out of the show until I saw another familiar face.

This time, it was Carol swaggering out on the runway, her panties covered by a thin veil trailing from her neck. She was holding onto the ends of the veil and was flashing quite the brilliant smile. She seemed to be popular as well, her appearance garnering quite a few cheers.

I gave her a half-wave which she noticed while walking by. Her smile widened and she made sure to wink at me when she did her little spin-around at the end.

Following behind her was Rachel, her wide hips swinging from side to side. All the men were drooling at her noticeably larger breasts. Rachel had quite the ideal body. Large bust, wide hips, and maturity. She was a man-killer to say the least. Her sexy aura flooded over the stage pretty much intoxicating every man present. She blew a smoking kiss at the end while leaning over, teasing her boobs. I wasn't at the front so I couldn't see that and instead got a view of her backside and her perfectly shaped ass.

A few more models went after that, though none of them caught my attention. They were pretty in their own way but I wasn't too interested. I was instead keeping my eye out for the final two members of the little group.

Lindsey came after the sixth model that went after Rachel. She was practically prancing around the stage, definitely the most bubbly and energetic of them all. She was blowing kisses and waving all over much to the appreciation of the audience. She flashed a heart sign with her hands and gave a little wag with her fingers.

For Yvonne, she didn't seem to be having the greatest time. She was smiling but her eyes weren't as they traced Lindsey's retreating back. Every time one of the passing models flirted near me she started grabbing my arm possessively, holding it even tighter when she saw one of Eve's closer acquaintances.

Finally, the song was concluding and it was just the instruments playing. The finale of the show was beginning and the lights turned off yet again. This time, the lights were arranged in a way that resembled exploding fireworks. Valentine appeared as a silhouette before several spotlights shined on her.

Before continuing on her walk, she made a few poses, though her expressions greatly contrasted the others. She was like a cold, unattainable beauty. She didn't bother teasing the amazing design of the underwear and was instead looking dead at the crowd. She exhaled and I could practically see heart-shapes in the eyes of everyone in the crowd. She ran a hand through her hair while striking her final pose.

Then she started walking.

It was confident and prideful, her chin tucked high and her eyes looking down upon the crowd. Disregarding the fact that she was in very revealing garments, it felt like she was a queen visiting her subjects.

She just stood at the end of the platform, doing a 360 with a perfectly expressionless face. She placed one hand on her hip and gave a head tilt. Again, every man almost went crazy. While she walked out of sight, I even heard several cries of anguish. I looked to Yvonne who seemed to be in near tears at the sight of her own design making such an earth-shattering debut. I squeezed her hand as the show finally concluded and held onto it even as the lights turned on and Yelena woke up.

––––––––––––

"ADAMMMMMM!"

Eve rushed at me, still in her lingerie. She gave me a tight hug, even going so far to wrap her legs around me, forcing me to practically carry her. One by one, the other girls came up and were beaming. They were talking excitedly about the performance. While still holding my sister who was nuzzling her face against my chest, I gave each of them my congratulations. 

Yvonne was standing in the corner giving Eve the stink-eye while Yelena was yawning and scratching her head. She kept frowning at her phone and sneaking glances at me. It seemed there was a call for cleanup but I didn't care. I had already gotten permission from her to take the night off as I wanted to be a part of the afterparty. 

Rachel hung her arm around my shoulder. 

"Well should we get going? We've got some fucking partying to do!"

The others cheered and we made our way out into the humid night. 

There was an impossibly large crowd of fans and reporters. Thankfully Eve had the sense to get off of me before we left and I was protected in a cocoon of models. Even so, there were some microphones and cameras that somehow snuck their way into the barrier. It was a little overwhelming to see how desperate they were for the tiniest tidbit.

We shook most of them off around the corner though several still kept trailing us, asking our straggling members questions. One of them being Yvonne.

"Excuse me! What is your relation to these models? A friend? A sister?"

Yvonne was having a hard time denying his advances. The man was rather persistent and kept rapid-firing question after question. She was clearly uncomfortable so I broke free from the conversation I was having with Carol. Carol understood after looking back. 

"Hey Yvonne, you doing okay?"

The man then switched his focus to me.

"Is this woman your girlfriend?"

I ignored his questions and moved the microphone he had practically shoved in my face, away. I gave him one of my trademark mafia scowls though he surprisingly continued his questions, though a little more reserved. I had to commend him for sticking to his job; he was a brave and foolish rat. 

I didn't want to look like a bully in front of the others so I just did my best to ignore him, though my fists were shaking slightly. When we made it to the apartment, he was still there! Seeing how all of us were heading inside he started jotting down notes. I had to admit that he would have a rather good story. Five supermodels entering a single apartment complex with only one man amongst them? I could only hope the headlines wouldn't be too outrageous.

Thankfully the man didn't follow us past the entrance. The door guard did his job in preventing access. 

We made it to my room and I turned on the lights before rushing over to the fridge, taking out several bottles of wine and other party foods. In the meantime, the girls were getting comfortable. They sat around the living room and started connecting their phones to the speaker I had placed on a table. Loud pop music began playing and someone even dimmed the lights, nearly causing me to spill some of the wine I was pouring out into glasses. 

I dropped off all the party stuff on the counter and went to find Eve. She had taken one of the glasses and was sipping at it while grinning at me.

"How'd ya like it?"

"Hmm?"

"Seeing your little sister's bombshell body in lingerie"

I smirked at her while she giggled into her glass.

"You all were amazing out there. You definitely got everyone's attention."

Eve pouted.

"Just focus on me!"

I was painfully aware that every eye in the room was on us. Some of the girls were grinning knowingly while the others like Yvonne had a jealous look. None of them tried to interrupt us though.

Eve kept drinking and smacked her lips. 

"Adam..."

Oh brother. I had forgotten how low her alcohol tolerance was, but she shook her head, already knowing my thoughts. 

"Don't worry this isn't wine. It's just water."

I breathed out a sigh in relief. I didn't want Eve to pass out during one of the happiest moments in her life. Instead, I leaned back against the counter, standing close enough to brush shoulders with Eve. 

I looked fondly at Eve. She had grown up so much. I couldn't believe that the little girl who would take baths in the local pond had come this far to call these elite supermodels her friends.

"Can you believe it? So much shit has happened in our lives. Four years ago if someone told you you'd be a world-class model what would you say?"

Eve smiled. She knew where this was going. She looked down and spoke.

"I'd probably sock them in the balls."

"Hah."

We kept talking about our memories, the mood between us becoming pink. It was like we were in our own world. Eve laughed about another of the memories I had brought up before suddenly speaking.

"Hey Adam."

"Hmm?"

She turned serious and moved to position her body right in front of me. 

"I need to ask you something."

"Yeah? What's up."

"What would you say if, I don't know, a girl confessed to you?"

"Hm? I'd probably turn them down."

"Why?"

"Idiot, I've got you too worry about. I don't need another woman in my life."

"I see...so am I just something to worry over?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'll spell it out crystal-clear for you. I'm in love with you, Adam."

"..."

"Not as a sister. I love you as a woman."

"I...I don't really know how to answer that."

"I thought so," she was tearing up when I gave her a vague answer. "I want to make love together, have children together, grow old together. I love you so much it even made me separate from you for this long. But I won't force my feelings on you. I'm fine as long as I have place by your side"

I was expecting this, but I couldn't help but frown at the timing of this confession. Why was she doing this in front of everyone? The music had long stopped and everyone was hanging onto our words. I wasn't sure what to do. Did I see my sister as a woman? I obviously did. Our sibling ties only strengthened my longing for her, but was I ready to take that step? I wasn't even sure why she confessed today. Knowing her, she had most likely set the goal of confession being tied to an accomplishment, which might have been finishing this show. 

Fuck me. 

I cleared my throat.

"Uhm can you tell me a little more. I'd like to have a better understanding before deciding."

"I don't know when it started. I just know that whenever I see you, it hurts Adam. It hurts so fucking much! I start wanting to just tie you up so you don't ever leave me..."

"..."

She was on the brink of tears again.

If there was one thing I never wanted to see, it was Eve crying.

Fuck everything else, only one thing mattered for me. 

If being in a relationship with my own sister could make her happy, then so be it. 

If the world hated me for it, well the world can go fuck itself.

In front of the seven pairs of wide eyes, I moved my face forward and kissed Eve on the lips. She gasped a little at the sudden movement and instantly started pressing up against me, with her hands grasping my cheeks. Tears flowed down from her eyes.

"Adam..."

I heard her start to cry as she continued our kiss. She moved her hands from my face and started grabbing my back. Her tender hands. Her knee was brushed up against my crotch and her breathing was getting more and more erratic. She was trying to stick her tongue in but I stopped her. After hearing several cheers, we finally separated from our kiss. 

Eve was flushed and panting slightly while looking at me with clear longing in her eyes. The kind of eyes that said fuck me now or else. The others were watching in amusement. Did those freaks have nothing better to do than watch two siblings making out? Yvonne was drowning in alcohol while she glared at us with droopy eyes. She made eye contact with me and turned around in a humph. I could hear her slurred speech. 

"Aiming for your own sister first! What a bastard!"

I ignored them and picked up Eve, her slender body wrapped around mine. She squealed in delight and I leaned in and gave her a kiss while she was in a princess carry. We crashed through my bedroom door and I fell on top of her on my bed. 

The lights were off but the moonlight was shining through my window, perfectly illuminating our figures. 

Eve was looking to the side with a closed fist near her lips. Her chest was heaving up and down and I was standing over her. I moved my kisses from her lips to her neck. Then to her chest. As I unbuttoned the jacket she had worn over her lingerie, I attacked the flesh that was slowly exposing itself. Eve kept moaning my name as she felt my lips brush against her skin. 

"I love you so much Adam."

She was holding my head and stroking my hair. I removed her jacket and she was giggling as I did so. I stared at the beautiful sight of my sister lying down half-naked, her small breasts poking out of the disturbed bra. Two ripe cherries could be seen poking out and I gave one of them kiss. Eve cried out as I took the nipple in my mouth. She moaned as I licked it, kissed it, all while I was caressing her other breast. 

I moved back to her face and gave her another passionate kiss. This time, her hands were doing their best to rub my body and take off my clothes simultaneously. She managed to fumble the zipper down from my pants. I took a break from the kissing and quickly got out of them. I also lifted my shirt over my head and fell back on Eve. During this time she had also stripped. Her beautiful body was so ready for the taking. I moved my face down towards her glistening cleanly-shaven pussy and took it in my mouth. 

I stuck out my tongue and licked the pearl above the slit, causing her to shake and tremble. Every movement of my tongue was making her moan. She held one of the hands I offered her with incredible strength. Her legs flailed as I kept licking her pussy. I heard her give her loudest moan yet and felt her tense up, meeting a burst of juices in the face. Eve gasped after seeing that.

"I'm sorry Adam! I couldn't stop it, it was feeling too good!"

She seemed embarrassed seeing her own juices dripping off my face. I grinned and wiped my face with my hands, staring at the liquid in my hand. To her horror, I licked my finger.

"Mmmmm. Just as tasty as I thought it'd be."

She seemed like she was about to die of embarrassment. I wiggled myself out of my boxers and Eve snapped out of it. She leaned back in the bed and rubbed at her own pussy, giving me a clear view of her hole. 

"Adam...Please take me."

Who was I to deny a request from my cute sister? She was already wet from the earlier foreplay and orgasm. I was about to ask if she wanted a condom but she shook my head, anticipating the question. 

"I want it to be 100% you."

I took my cock that was shamefully erect at the sight of her. I eased it against her entrance causing her to moan. I then slowly inserted myself in her. At first, I felt some resistance. I put a little more force in and Eve cried out. She gripped my back hard enough to leave marks. 

"Are you okay?"

From the dim moonlight, I could see blood seeping onto the covers. 

Eve was panting.

"I-I'm fine Adam. The pain was just a little unexpected."

"I can wait a little."

"NO! I've waited far too long to delay it in any longer!" she growled.

I listened and continued to fit my length inside her. When it was finally inside she moaned in delight. 

"Hehe. I can feel it fit so snugly. It's like we were made for each other."

I interrupted her with a tender kiss. As we kissed, I slowly moved inside her.

I savored the heat of her breath and her hands gripping around me. I loved the way our tongues danced and how she looked at me with such lust in her eyes. I loved the way she bit my neck while doing her best to suppress her moans. She was moving in tandem with me and her pussy was incredibly tight. 

She groaned my name as her thighs tightened around my hips. I slowly slid in and out of her pussy. I rained kisses on her as I reached a climax. I shivered from the sheer pleasure it was giving me. Eve wasn't much different. She was panting and judging from how her pussy became even tighter and tense, I could sense she was nearing a climax.

"Adam...I'm about to."

"Yeah," I groaned, "me too."

Sweet Jesus did she feel good. My heart was thumping in my chest as we fucked. Her hips kept moving, her hands roaming all over my body. My balls were smacking against her flesh, the tip of my member throbbing. Finally, I let out one more thrust, releasing my seed inside. I let out a grunt and lifted my head as I felt myself pouring into her. 

At that moment Eve quivered and her body arched, rubbing her chest against my own. She let out a sweet moan as her pussy shivered and convulsed. Her tight walls continued to milk me, each last movement squeezing even more pleasure and cum out. 

It didn't matter that she was my sister. Right now we were just a man and woman exploding in pleasure.

"I love you."

She squeezed me. 

This time I replied.

"I love you too."

"Hehe. I love you Adam. I LOVE YOU!"

She cried out as she orgasmed again. She nuzzled my neck as I lay atop of her, still inside. My dick was still erect inside of her and we both knew that we were craving for even more. She shivered, squirming, with our juices mixing and spilling out into stains. A thought flashed through my head that I'd need new sheets. Eve hugged me tightly, her thighs locked around my waist. 

We reached a consensus to go for more. I continued pounding into her, this time with more speed and force than our previous lovemaking. The air around us began to stink of sex. It was both salty and sweet. It only served to motivate me to bring us both even more pleasure. Lost in the sensation of sex, we completely ignored and blocked out the open door that lead into the room and the seven women who were watching intensely. 

79