Raging Angel: Book 1 of the Heaven’s Wars Series
158 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you believe in angels?
  • Sure! Doesn't everybody? Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Yes but they don't really do much Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, maybe not... Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Not sure, don't care Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Nope, and you aren't going to change my mind on the matter Votes: 1 6.7%
  • What are those? Votes: 2 13.3%
Total voters: 15

Prologue

Somewhere out in this great big vast universe it was said that there is a guardian angel for everybody...

I stress it was said.

Apparently, as time went along, and lesser life forms continued to reproduce and expand their way out into space, there were more and more and more places in need of angels, and eventually, they ended up on back order.

We live in this little no account place out some where in the middle of nowhere and we are constantly overrun with bandits, raiders and hooligans of all kinds.

Occasionally a stray demon passes our way and wreaks havoc on our frail little world.

I dunno who my real father is, but the man who took my momma and I in is a really nice man and I think he's a great guy.

Mom was killed by some raiders while out selling his booze and I have this big scar over my right eye and its hard to see from it because everything is kinda skewed and blurry.

I wear a patch over it because it won't close properly and its really ugly, and my right eye can't really see too much because its all screwed up as bad as it looks.

People tell me I'm a little crazy in the head because I took such a hard blow to the head when I was little, but I think its just the warrior in whoever my dad was.

I have flaming red hair, and freckles, and green eyes no less.

There's no way anyone around these parts would claim me as their own, they all have brown hair and brown eyes.

My ma had blond hair and blue eyes as she was from some other place as well.

Well now that you know all there is to know about me, let me tell you about how we finally got ourselves an angel and got rid of all of those bastards who kept making our lives hell...

1