The Undying Soldier’s Reincarnation
154 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

 

It was raining very hard, and the darkness told it was night, but not even a single droplet of water fell down to the ground.

 

The world was void of movement. In other words, void of sound.

 

A single drop of miniscule water separated from the clouds above.

 

It slowly fell down in a straight line downwards, plummeting at the speed of 7 meters per second.

 

(A/n: It's 16 mph)

 

It continued to fall down without any disturbances or any hindrance for 11-10km.

 

That droplet was the only moving thing in the world right now.

 

That droplet finally reached the height of a building and continued to fall down and hit a woman's cheek.

 

The world resumed to moving again.

 

The woman that the droplet hit, lay down on an empty road.

 

She had her left leg twisted, her ulna growing out of her right elbow. 4 ribs broken at the left, 2 at the right. Possibly already poking at her lungs or heart.

 

She lay there motionless, no screaming nor any grunts could be heard from the woman.

 

Yet, she still breathes. Her heart beating loudly for anyone close enough to hear.

 

It was admirable, she felt immense pain yet didn't show any discomfort.

 

It was surprising she was capable of breathing even though the current state of her body wouldn't let anyone "normal" still alive.

 

Her eyes flickered between dead and alive, bordering both aspects.

 

It also showed sadness, anger, disappointment and the strongest of all, fear.

 

Fear that makes her think of her death, fear that makes her wonder of the unknown.

 

Fear that stopped her from feeling the pain she should have.

 

Fear that kept her alive for hours upon her supposed death.

 

If one were to look closely, they would find a faint but powerful longing in her eyes.

 

The gleam in her eyes were weaking, the fear was diminishing.

 

But instead, it was replaced with a dark lifeless look of anger and longing.

 

Longing for death, longing to survive, longing for someone to help him in the cold, drenched by rain, empty street.

 

She was just walking down the street when suddenly a truck frickin swivelled over to the sidewalk and ran after her.

 

Of course, she was shocked. But she wasn't an idiot. She ran and went inside a narrow alley where the truck couldn't reach her.

 

Unfortunately for him, he encountered some thugs that were low on money. They asked her for her money. She did comply and give them all the money she currently has on her.

 

Another problem arises. The wallet that hanged by a thin chain on her jacket was broken and left behind when she ran after her life.

 

The thugs beat her up and she put up a resistance. She won the exchange of pain, although with a knife stuck in between her ribs, a broken pinkie, and sprained foot with cuts all over her body.

 

Splash!

 

She fell down on her knees coughing up blood as she gasped in ragged breathes with a stupid smile. "How foolish am I?" she asked herself.

 

The answer?

 

....That's... for the readers to comment...

 

She forced herself to stand up. She headed to a nearby hospital. She went out the alley way and walked towards the hospital with drunk like steps.

 

Blood followed her around. Though the rain was washing it off, ridding of the evidence that she was bleeding buckets.

 

Every little move she did, her lungs would get punctured, if they weren't already. So to say, she was feeling extreme pain.

 

As she was about to cross the road, the same truck that had chased her earlier honked at her while driving at insane speeds that her mind couldn't comprehend what was happening.

 

This time, unlike her body's past condition, she couldn't get out of the way in time. It was a fruitless endeavour if she tried.

 

She opened her mouth and muttered. "What the f-?"

 

*Boom*

 

The truck run her over and her body turned ragdoll and flipped all over the place. And so the knife departed from her body, going over to her back and leaving out with a hole.

 

And that is how she ended up as now. Poor gal just went out to buy some moss to decorate some of her plants with a wild like look.

 

Too bad that today was Sunday, and she didn't go to church.

 

In the end, she had lost too much blood. No matter what would be done she can't be saved.

 

She heard a truck approaching and swivelled her head towards it. With a lot difficulty. The truck stopped with loud screeching of tires and a man got out of it.

 

The man had silver hair and he wore a gas mask. "So, you were my victim?" he asked. The gal couldn't answer so the man just bent down and played with the gal's face.

 

Making it smile, a very weird smile. The silver haired man whipped out a phone and positoned himself next to the gal.

 

"Say chees- Forget it, you can't say it anyways..." He said and took the photo of his latest victim. The woman's cheeks spasmed as if showing that she was angry.

 

The silver haired man left her on the road and drove away from the scene. The place again turned dead again except the of the rain that constantly poured down.

 

That was until a man spotted her on the road and approached him quickly.

 

"H-hey are you o-ok? *mutters* Well, you clearly aren't. Wait here buddy, I'mma call an ambulance from a hospital nearby. Hang on to your life even if it's a thread, hang on to it or it'll snap, or you lose grip on it." He spoke and proceeded to leave her behind to call for help.

 

After that her consciousness blanked out. 'Why...'

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

 

Spark!

 

Raging flames of bright red and blue colour danced around a woman.

 

The same woman from earlier.

 

The fire was, destructive, chaotic, and devouring like any other fire.

 

But the woman did not feel anything but a warm and cool feeling.

 

The flames moved around swiftly and fluidly, as if it was water.

 

"Is this hell...?" she asked himself, thinking as she saw the tall blue and red inferno covering her.

 

She stretched out her burning arm and looked at the burning muscles

 

'It doesn't hurt... It feels... warm but cooling. Comforting even.'

 

The blue and red fire continued to burn her muscles until nothing, but bones was left of her body.

 

She looked up where the only source of light came from.

 

It looked like she was beneath an ocean with how dark it is when he looked down and how light entered the fire.

 

"H-how?" she questioned herself how this was possible.

 

She was in a sea of blue and red flames that ate at him like acid but hurt like fire.

 

The thought of flame like water was absurd.

 

Yet what she saw and was experiencing told her otherwise.

 

The fire was still knapping at her.

 

Even if bones were the only things left, the fire was 'hell' bent on devouring them.

 

Her bones turned bright orange from the heat and broke down into ashes.

 

All that was left of her was an ethereal body.

 

Snap.

 

She 'heard' a snap of fingers as the scenery changed from an abyss to a blinding white space.

 

"Let me be straight, I am going to reincarnate you." A voice said.

 

She tried to speak but couldn't because she doesn't have vocal cords.

 

"Ah… I forgot about that." With another snap of fingers, the voice continued.

 

"U-um, where to?" The woman asked the voice.

 

"Hm? Well, where would you like to get reincarnated to?" The voice asked back.

 

"Uh… Knights and magic? I hide it, but I'm a really big fan of K&M because of how cool the anime is! I liked it very much. Also, the mechs exist there. I know, I know. I could go to the Gundam universes but hey! It's much easier for me to survive in this place."

 

"...Ok?" the voice replied.

 

"Now back unto the subject of your reincarnation. I'll give you three wishes. Now, say them."

 

"Firstly, I'll ask for five mechs of my own design, can I ask for you to take a look inside my mind and find out their designs and powers, so we don't waste much time?"

 

"Fine…." The voice said as another snap of fingers as for mechs appear to what the woman envisioned for them to look like with a paper for each of them explaining their capabilities and such. "I'll make it so that you just have to chant like magic to summon them."

 

"Thank you." She spoke. "Next, I want to have an unlimited amount of mana, if you could, please make it at least as 10 times potent than normal mana since I need it to power the mechs, along with simply described as; "monstrous talent in swordsmanship", as it is one of the main weapons of that world."

 

The voice was quite for a second before speaking. "You do know that is 2 wishes, right?"

 

"I do, but you'll still allow it right?" The woman asked back.

 

"Hm, interesting… Ok, I'll allow it to be so. So, what's you next and last wish?"

 

"I wish to be a child born in the exact time range of Ernesti's birth, in a noble, rich, and famous family that everyone likes and have friendly relationship. Or you could reincarnate me into Ernesti's twin. It's yours to choose as it seems that I can't decide."

 

"I'll reincarnate you as Ernesti's twin. Now that we are finished let's proceed with your reincarnation. Brace yourself as your perspective will be changed as you transfer bodies."

 

'How nice of the voice warn me-' she thought but was suddenly cut.

 

'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!! My eyes hurt!!! And who's that kid shouting! Shut up....!!! Wait, kid. Crying?' The woman, now child paused her thoughts as the cry also stopped.

 

'So, I was the child crying.... Ok... But.... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!! My eyes hurt from the sun! Are my eyes bright blue or something?!' The child, now named Ernestine thought as she wailed again.

 

"aaaagh...?" She abruptly stopped as shadows covered the window of the carriage. Yellow fangs dripping with saliva slowly dig in as the wood creaks breaking. Ernestine could hear her mother screaming outside.

 

'No, no, no, no, no!!! Why did he have to transfer my consciousness at this time! I could get traumatized! You're no so kind in my image for you anymore!!! I'm in frickin’ danger!' She shouted in her mind as the wood finally broke and she fell down along with her 'brother'.

 

{Alert! Adrenaline levels are rising, the distress in the master’s voice is also high. master is in danger! Emergency deployment, initiated.} A voice resounded alarmed the old knight, her mom, Ernesti, and the bugs.

 

Immediately after the voice spoke, particles of lights, or mana gathered around right beside where Ernestine and Ernesti fell, the lights stunning the insect-like demon beasts.

A silver knight popped out of the lights and immediately slashed at the demon beast, easily killing the insect and catches both Ernesti and Ernestine. The giant knight gently placed the two down.

 

{Imminent danger, eliminated. Returning to sub-space.} The supposed Silhouette knight started shining brightly and grasped the sword in both hands.

 

The knight positioned the sword on its chest, lifting the swords tip towards the sky and abruptly disappeared with a flash of light.

 

“Oh God, never mind me  cursing you. Thank you for adding this feature…”

___________________________________________________________---

___________________________________________________________---

___________________________________________________________---

 

HELLO WORLD!

 

Hello new people!

 

Hello everything!

 

A brand-new start!

 

Like it ? Add to library!

2