First Time Outside the Castle (1)
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today the twin for the first time will leave the palace, and go to the city.

You are wondering why?.. Hm? .. well, Their Daddy told them that they are going out, they first will eat the breakfast in some restaurants in the capital.

Play in the park .Then they will make a shopping spree.

In the twin room, the twin finally wake up, went to bath, the maids came and dressed them up. Went to their father room, barged in without knocking like always, found their daddy kissing their mommy again.

Isaac got really pissed this time, and with an evil grin on his face.

He finally decided to spank the twin `s butts.

For the first time, their daddy spanked their butt.

After  their butt being spanked, they went to their mommy to shield them for the evil daddy. Illina found that situation quite amusing, she was laughing and thanked the twin in her heart, they saved her from the beast Isaac before he swallow her lips the first thing in the morning, so she saved the twin by making them hide behind her back and told Isaac to stop the spanking.

After the funny moment with their dad.

Isaac finally let go, and went to the bath, and started getting dressed, with a pissed of expression. And the same went with Illina but she wasn`t pissed like Isaac. After a few minutes, the four was finally ready.

"Mommy. are big brother and big sister going with us?" the twin asked.

"No dears, they aren`t" Illina said.

"Why?" the twin said with a sad expression.

"Adam has his graduation exams, while Clestia, your father has left her training, in the Ice forest to train her magic". Illina said.

"Okay." the twin said.

"Okay kids, lets go the carriage should be ready." Isaac said, while clapping his hands.

"Yey, we are finally going out" the twin sad while smiling.

Then, they finally went to the front gate, while they were walking the twin were greeted by the palace maids and the twin were always greet them like always, by today the maids felt the enthusiasm in the twin `s voice. They were clearly waiting to see the outside world.

After a few minutes of walking, they reached their destination, the carriage. They were greeted by the carriage coach, it was also their first time riding a carriage.

So it was a Hella of happy ride to twins, every the time the twin see something out side the castle in the city streets, you can hear them say *woah, wow, soo cool** when they saw a beautiful cat in the streets they say "So cute.".

The capital Farbay was built at the base of a modest mountain and is truly a gorgeous marvel.

[A/N

Not Frost mountain, another mountain

]

Its elegance is matched by the backdrop of lush fields of grass which have helped shape the city to what it is today. The climate these fields brought were of great importance, but they were also influential when it came to architectural designs as the vast majority of buildings are slim and tall, which mimics the grasses and openness of the fields around them. The skyline is littered with elaborate skyscrapers and a lot of them seem to have evolved throughout the ages. Recreation is impeccable in Farbay and it has attracted a lot of attention. Many different cultures have left their mark not just on the city's history, but also upon the city's identity. What historically was a city of little contrast has grown into a multicultural hub and it's this that unites the 13 million people to this day.

It's this multicultural identity that has truly left its mark. Hundreds of restaurants, musical activities, tours or one of the many other recreational venues.

Meanwhile, inside one of the restaurants, a beautiful blonde-haired and bright blue eyes waitress came to greet the new guests, they were four people, she knew that the emperor will be coming today, so the owner prepared a special room for his majesty

"Greetings your majesty Emperor Isaac, Empress Illina, Your Highnesses Prince Yuki and Princess Luna. This way please." the beautiful waitress greeted them and lead them towards their special room. Inside the room four people were sitting inside, reading the menu, seeing what they should order to eat for  breakfast, after a few minutes, they finished choosing what they should order.

The waitress came and took the orders, fifteen minutes later the waitress came with the food plates, the twin started digging,

they were so hungry today to eat breakfast this late today it was clearly a first.

Suddenly, a hiccup voice resonated in the room.

"Hick...hick." Isaac suddenly started to hiccup.

"Dear drink some water.". As Illina said and picked up the glass of water Isaac was surrounded by about Three glasses of water in the very next second.

"Ah, hick... thanks Illina, Yuki and Luna. Hick... I will take Yuki and Luna. hick...."

"Hey, you don't talk first drink some water.". Illina said with worry.

"Drink first, talk later. Mommy always say that.". Yuki said.

"Hmm."

"Papa, drink quickly. "Luna said.

Little Yuki and Little Luna looked at their Daddy with worry and lifted their glasses to his lips.

Isaac nodded and took the glasses that Little Yuki and Little Luna brought to him and drank both of them in a few gulps.

"Are you feeling any better?"

Illina asked with worry she was ready to get up and rub Isaac 's back a few times if he didn't feel any good.

"No, I am fine."

"Thank you, My angels." Isaac said as he patted their heads and turned to Illina while nodding at her indicating that he was fine.

Ten minutes later they finished eating.

"Is everyone is done, or do you guys want anything else?". Isaac asked.

"Umm, Daddy can we have a small sweet dish?"

Little Luna asked with curious eyes, she had never had any sweet dishes other than that made by her Mommy and that of the palace chef, so she wanted to try it.

Sure, Isaac ringed the bell and in five seconds the waitress came back.

"Do you have any deserts?". Isaac asked.

"We have Bean Cakes, Custard Tart today." the waitress said.

"Okay, get both of them one for each." Isaac waved his hand and the waitress left soon she came while holding a large box and a still-warm tray.

She placed small plates and placed two discs of Bean cakes in now and the custard beside them and handed everyone those plates after placing a small wooden fork

Little Yuki's and Little Luna's eyes were shining after seeing the small discs of cakes that had a small flower design on them and had some sweet honey on them.

"Your Majesty, please eat the Bean cakes first as the tray are taken out of the oven just now."

The waitress instructed and walked out after nodding.

"Daddy, this looks so cute."

The twin exclaimed in union while picking the Benn cakes to their plates, but they couldn`t pick it with their tiny little hands.

"Here, eat properly, the waitress aunty said to eat the Custard later it will be very hot." Illina helped putting Benn cakes in their plates.

They took tiny portions of the Bean cakes and put them in their mouths.

As soon as they did their eyes widened.

"So, did you like it?" Isaac asked seeing their reactions.

"Daddy, this is very nice and sweet and has many flavors too."

Little Yuki said while Little Luna was busy eating the stuff completely and just nodded and took another bite of the cake.

The same went for the Custard but they ate it with care while blowing some air as it was very hot.

The faces of little girls while trying to blow the custard bites was really remarkable and would even bring a smile on a sad person,

it looked so sweet that one might even let go of all the sweet desserts and just see them eating those Custard tarts.

Illina and Isaac had a loving smile, while they saw Yuki and Luna eating, their eyes were filled with love and care.

0