Chapter 7
197 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Travelling for god knows how long, I finally awoke to find myself in a completely different place.

Sadness that was out of my control entered me, as I realized my mate and his scent was nowhere to be found and I couldn’t help getting upset!

Dam these bastards!

I don’t ask for much hey!

Some food, a roof, to be clean and my mate!

Dramatically, I rolled around in the blanket that was unfamiliar to me and banged my small fist into the ground.

This was so not cool, the red in my sight was bright and there was one green light that barely showed!

I’m in the wolf’s den…

Haha…Wolf’s den…

Wanting to laugh to my pun…I was still unable too, because of the stupid, uncontrollable sadness that flowed through me from being away from my mate.

I sighed.

 

“She’s awake Alpha!”

Looking towards the voice, I then see someone come through a door that entered into where I was staying.

It wasn’t anything luxurious, I can tell ya that!

Wasn’t I the mate of royalty, how dare they bring me here!

Sitting up, seeing my feet as I put in the effort, I grumbled as I was able to sit up. Being a small kid really sucked!

“Mmm, I see.”

The man that came through the door, kneeled down to my level and I stubbornly looked at him.

“You have to be his mate…But…It doesn’t make any sense…”

The person that apparently might have been close by all along, came closer to me too and kneeled down too, “Clinton stated that the two of them were close and that she being able to shift into a wolf already might mean that they already know that they are mates.”

Clinton!

I told Rexxie about him!

Dammit, we were too late!

 

If only I could wrap my head around talking earlier or something!

A week earlier would have been better!

Actually, I had tried a month ago and a week ago, but only if I tried harder!

Dammit, when I was little I should have cried more, maybe that would have worked better!

“She…She doesn’t feel like she’s only two.” The ‘Alpha’ said.

Glaring at them, I clenched my fingers together and they laughed at me.

What!?

I touched my face and honestly didn’t feel anything wrong…

“She’s really cute…” Said the other man.

Smiling uncontrollably to the compliment, they smiled back at me, “Perhaps this might not be as hard as I thought. If she’s intelligent and she’s his mate, we can definitely use her!”

Use me?

Against my Rexxie?

Are they stupid?

 

The big ‘Alpha’ picked me up and I glared at him again, it felt completely wrong to be touched by any other man besides my daddy and my Rexxie…I didn’t like it at all!

“Ah! Look how she puffs up her cheeks, so cute!” The other man said, touching my cheek.

Sexual harassment…With compliments…

Blinking, because I was unsure on how to act in return, they both laughed at me.

Ah! This is making me angry!

Right!

I was potty trained, well of course I was, I take great pride in telling mummy or Rexxie when I need to go! But…I decided to forget about that at this moment and let my bladder out…Besides, I was busting anyway…Did they not see that I didn’t have any type of cloth there to soak up anything!?

Feeling the yucky warmth flow out of me, I cringe my face in embarrassment.

I had done this not to long ago to a female who had chased me around, but I disliked it then too…

Ah, yuck!

“Wh…Hey! Stop that!”

I want to, believe me! I’m only doing this on purpose to piss you off!

I felt the ‘Alpha’ move me away from him and look at me angrily, his eye twitching…

Dismayed, I finished my deed. Since having already started, I might as well finish it and then I just hung there, while his arms held me out like that.

So embarrassing!

 

“Alpha…”

“Don’t! Just don’t!”

Then I felt pain, as the man holding me let go of one hand and I looked up seeing him looking at his soiled clothes. “Dammit!”

His other hand that was holding me got tighter and I tried to free myself from his hold, but my puny strength did nothing.

“Brat!”

In the next second, he let go of me and I fell to the ground, hurting all over again from my rear.

Hey…That…That was too far, you old man!

Clenching my jaw, I stopped myself from letting out a cry as I put a hand to my sore bum.

Dammit that hurt!

“Watch the brat, I’m going to shower!”

“Yes, Alpha!”

 

When the old man, who wasn’t too old but older then me, left, the other man came up to me and shook his head, “You can’t do that to the Alpha, little pup, he’ll get mad! You are a hostage now, so you should do as you’re told! Don’t be naughty!”

…I’m not two you know! I’m…

Once again, I hanged my head…They obviously think I’m two because my body is two! This…Was getting to become so unfair that I really did wonder if I unknowingly did something terrible in my last life!

“Ok, let’s get you cleaned up little pup!”

I’ll show you little pup!

I put my fist up to him, glaring at him…But all he did is let out a chuckle and say, “So cute!”

Defeated…I’m defeated…

Letting the guy take me to a side room and put me into big bucket, I guessed that I was going to have a bath.

But when he went to start taking my clothes off, I panicked.

Girl, I’m a girl! Don’t do that!

I held his finger in my hand and shook my head at him…

Let me do it!

“You want to…Undress yourself?”

I nodded, yes…So bugger off!

He let go and stepped back, looking at me in disbelief.

Just stay there…

 

I turned away from him and took off my clothes as best as I could, luckily the bucket didn’t tip, like it was threatening to do. Then, only turned my head and nodding, I expressed when I was done.

He laughed and scratched his head, “Alright then, I’ll add the water now.”

The bath went alright, and it made me feel better, but afterwards…I was upset once again.

They had no clothes that would fit me…

Glaring at the clothes, then at the man, I shook my head.

“Hey, hey, little pup, you can just grow into them! We have the first expectant she wolf we’ve had in ages, but no clothes for a little one like you.”

Raising my eyebrows, I wondered how many were in this…Pack…

Wasn’t there any two-year old’s?

Putting on the clothes that were fit for a five-year-old, I hanged my head once again.

Really, I was trying so hard not to get depressed!

I was really, really trying!

 

“So cute! Alright, come here!”

Before I could do anything else, I was picked up and perched on the hip of the man and he took me outside.

Unable to stop a frown showing on my face, I hated the feeling that was going through me…It was like I was cheating!

Rexxie, please come and save me soon!

If you don’t save me…

Hey, this could be my chance to escape…But…

I looked around to see nothing familiar, just seeing trees and some dirt area. Then there were quite a number of males and females that were adults and a few teenagers.

Where is this place?

“Is she the one?”

I looked at who was speaking, and they glared at me…

What…What’s that for!? What did I ever do to you!?

“Yeah, Alpha believes it to be true that she might be the mate of the so-called King.”

Sneers and grunts could be heard, and I clenched my small hand to a fist when I heard them speak like that about my mate.

“Now we got her, we’ll get Alpha to take his rightful place back!”

Looking at the next one who spoke, I see him looking back at me with contemplation.

Mmm, what are they thinking of doing with me? And why does it feel like they think that the King shouldn’t be the King?

 

Then, I turned to see the small green, in amongst all the red in my eyesight, and that man looked at in contemplation as well.

He did not look familiar and I smiled at him, feeling like I could trust him.

Straight away, he was stunned and looked away, but the light still showed green.

At least I had someone here that might be able to help me get away from here!

“Looks like she has no idea that she’s a hostage! Pfft, we should do as Tangie said and get her on our side.”

Looking now at a female, who was walking straight up to me, I raised my head at her.

When she focused and looked like she sniffed into the air, she scowled at me, “An Omega…How pathetic!”

She looked…Really bad…I mean…She had like a killer aura or something…

Just moments after, the ‘Alpha’ put a hand around her and he had changed from what he was wearing before.

He was worse…If the female had a killer aura, the man had a murderous, killing aura…Obviously he had killed quite a number more than the female…

I didn’t like either of them!

“Baby, she might very well be someone we can use like that! Everyone is to keep an eye on her but pretend to welcome her in. If she becomes one of us, she might be our biggest weapon!”

I blinked and chuckled inside of my head…

So, is that their plan?

Are they telling me because they think I won’t be able to do a thing about it?

Oh…Wait…

They are underestimating a toddler…That has to be it!

What idiots!

Except…I really did only have the strength of a two-year-old…

I didn’t know whether to be happy or sad! Happy to know their plans but sad because I was only ‘two’!

 

The ‘Alpha’ turned towards what I thought was his mate, and smirked, “Get some experience in, look after her.”

The female in his arms grimaced, “Why should I!? She’s that man’s mate! I don’t want anything to do with him or an Omega! Especially a two-year-old who is claiming my place as the Queen!”

I saw the ‘Alpha’ put a hand to her tummy and quietly say, “For now, don’t think about it. Just get her to help you out with the laundry or something.”

Uh! Me…Work?

Are you kidding me!

For years I haven’t worked!

I was…On a vacation!

Widening my eyes, I started to feel like…This was really going to be a real bothersome problem!

Hanging my head, I narrowed my eyes…

I have to get outta here…And fast!

 

***

 

And just like I thought, I was then placed as a slave under that cold woman’s service!

In just a couple of days, I had learnt a whole new way of life! Their glares really got to me and some called me names and stayed their distance, but I tried not to get too grumpy about it and continued not to speak.

…And I was not only forced into hard labor, but that of being trained…

I hadn’t been taught anything yet from being with Rexxie. Not only because I was still so tiny, but because Rexxie hadn’t allowed it yet.

He had only asked me once when I wanted to train, and I had been completely astonished by his question…So, Rexxie had just smiled and said not to worry about it…But now…I had no choice!

I got hit by a stick whenever I did something wrong and I started to get weak, not just because of the abuse but because I was just running out of stamina!

I was only two for crying out loud! Did they not have a caring heart amongst the lot!

Stop glaring at me! Stop hitting me! Stop ordering me around!

The anger started to boil inside of me, and I held it in…I held it in because not once did I stop coming up with ideas and ways to get out of here! And I was saving my anger for that!

When I was going to run away, I was going to use that anger to be faster and be more vigilant than ever!

Just you wait!

5