Chapter 4
239 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the whole day, I followed ‘north’ and I was getting exhausted by the end of it. I had been a good girl and done as I was told but…I was so bored and was thirsty and hungry again!

I can deal with a bit of boredom, but the reoccurrence of hunger and thirst really made it worse!

Feeling like I had been really good, I stopped at the next little lake and dived in, fixing my thirst and cooling down a bit.

Ahh! This is good!

There had been a desert like place there for two hours and I had slowed down to a ‘walk’ instead, because I had just gotten so hot! But, now that that desert like place had passed, I felt a lot better in the water, merrily seeing how a dog…I mean wolf…Can swim, and found out that they couldn’t do at least half of what the humans can do!

The four legs and how they were situated, stopped me from doing butterfly and floating…Hell, even freestyle swimming didn’t feel right!

Nearly losing myself under the water once, I realized that wolves are better off in the water as wolves, not wolves acting like humans!

Laughing at myself, making the wolf look extremely comical, I’m sure, I got out of the lake and see the sun setting in the south, telling me where north is.

Giving myself a good shake, feeling all silly for it, I shake myself a second time, just because I could!

It was so weird, but what was even more weird, was that I loved it! I loved being a wolf!

I never wanted to be human again! Haha!

 

And since I felt so great, and I wasn’t so hot anymore, I ran north, making sure I didn’t lose my sense of direction when the sun was finally gone but I still also followed the ‘greener’ path as much as possible…

That was…Until I came across yet another border…But this time, I hadn’t gotten stopped until I was just about in their headquarters!

That’s right, I knew I had gone too far, but I was just so happy and feeling free that I had stopped really late…And no one had come to stop me beforehand! Besides…It was ‘north’…I can’t particularly get in trouble for it!

I thought I was lucky and that I could just go through the pack hey! I mean, why not? Why can’t I travel through just like that of a human town? Why do I have to steer clear!?

But I see a few wolves start to come closer to me and the green started to go red, making me fall to a stop…

So…How am I going to get out of this predicament?

And there it was…Another naked man!

Omigod!

I knew it was normal, but I was just not used to it!

Just like last time, I bent down and covered my eyes…Were all male shifters so hot and sexy?

 

Within no time at all, they were doing pretty much the same as the other pack had done, by demanding that I shift and tell them where I had come from.

They also seemed to say that I was too ‘innocent’ to be a rogue, but still didn’t drop their guard down against me.

This time though, they had gotten a step further and their Alpha came out!

With having shaken of their demands earlier, there seemed no way I could continue to fight with the Alpha, maybe because the puppy was still sleeping, so I was forced to shift into human form.

Covering myself as much as possible and squeezing my eyes shut, I heard footsteps come closer to me.

“Who are you?”

I took a deep breath, pulling my legs into myself more and finally spoke, “Can I please get something to cover me first?”

“Why are you so worried?”

His question really made me puzzled…Of course I was worried! I was a girl and he was a boy and we were…Naked!

From where I came from…I just wasn’t used to it!

 

Hearing the voice sigh and yell out for some clothes or a blanket, I still don’t move my body, nor do I open my eyes.

After some shuffling and then feeling something go over me, I sigh in relief and touch it, feeling that it wasn’t a blanket, but that of two pieces of clothing. Using it to cover my private parts, I then ask, “Are…Are you dressed too?”

“Yes…Now, speak, who are you?”

I slowly opened my eyes, but the feeling powered over me, making me unable to stop it, “I’m Naomi.”

Wow…Alpha’s really have such power?

“And, what pack are you from?”

Immediately, again forced, I answer, “I don’t belong to a pack.”

“Then what pack did you come from?”

Even though the force was powerful, it didn’t help that I couldn’t remember, so in the time I tried to remember, the Alpha got mad, “Put her in the dungeon! I’ll question her later!”

Panicking, I quickly remember and say, “The South Valley Pack!”

As I got picked up by two men, the clothing fell off me and I screamed, “Stop, wait! Let me put the clothes on!”

The Alpha turned back to me and eyed me, making me glare at him, “Stop it!”

He glared at me in return and then turned, saying, “Put her in the dungeon!”

With that, I was taking…Naked…To the dungeon and then they threw the clothing to me.

…That was nasty! I am easy to get along with! Why make it look as though I’m not!?

Dragging my innocent self into a dungeon…Who do they think they are!?

What have you done now? Why are we in a dungeon?

 

So…Now he talks to me!

He seemed still tired and his voice had been that of just awakening, making me feel like it was cute.

I bumped into another pack!

What!?

I finished putting the clothes on and didn’t care that it didn’t fit me properly, it was a covering to make me feel more at ease…

You went that far!? I can’t believe it!

What you mean?

…Since you didn’t venture far last time, I had not expected you to run into this pack…

He…He didn’t think I’d go that far north?

I let out a chuckle and felt proud for doing as I was told!

This isn’t good…You should have awakened me!

What? How do I do that?

Normally a certain amount of fear would wake me from a deep sleep…Were you not scared just now?

Ah…When things went red, I had started to worry…But…I was more worried about the fact that I was naked, surrounded by men that were naked…

…Idiot…

So…What do we do now?

I saw him shake his head…

The only thing I can do is let them know who they’ve captured…So…Let me take over.

I looked down at my clothes and worried…If he takes over…I really didn’t want to get into a predicament again were I was naked!

Dammit, I’ll take off the clothes before I shift and take it with us then!

Sighing with relief, I nod and felt the control leave me.

And just as he said he would, the puppy took off the clothes before he shifted.

 

Waiting for someone to come, I got bored and ended up asleep, feeling that there wasn’t anything to worry about. The short glimpse in the future held us continuing our journey to the north, so…Somehow, we get out of here…

I’ll leave it up to him…

Without even realizing, I had no idea how happy the puppy was that I completely trusted him. He, like said before, had no idea that I would have traveled as much as I had, not dreaming of it in the least!

This pack was right in the middle of their path and there would be no way to miss it, the problem was, it would take a few hours to safely go around it. Alas, he was thinking of attempting to do that the next time he was in control…

Not long after he watched the girl sleeping in the background, finally someone came to them and saw that the girl had shifted!

Growling and spreading his profound and strong aura, the person was kneeling in front of him in no time…

All that had to be done now, was to explain the situation, embarrassing enough as it was, and demand to even find an easier way back to his original master.

This was an idea previously, but it had not been something that Alister had planned to do as of yet. Now…That it had come to pass as it did, it seemed that this was his only alternative now.

To show who he was and get to his original master the fastest, strangely, this was the best idea, but…

He had no answers to state why…Why oh why, he was in the body of a little girl!

All that was known was, once they felt the aura of the King, they knew who he was and could only do as asked and find a driver to drive them further to the north…

 

***

 

The trip was easier after this, as they traveled down a highway and was able to finally get in contact with the Shifter King’s Beta by phone.

I was flabbergasted upon waking up…Seeing myself in a ute, next to a stranger.

Rubbing my eyes, I turned towards the stranger beside me, and asked, “What’s going on?”

“…He was right…” Someone said from the front and I looked at them, but they had already turned around.

Seeing that the area was greener then normal, and not red, I looked out the window and saw the scenery. Seeing the sun above us, I guessed we were going north, but I wasn’t a hundred percent sure. Before I fell asleep it was night, so I’d been sleeping for quite a few hours…So…In those few hours…Something has obviously changed…

The ute seemed small, because the men were bulky and big. The driver wasn’t as big as the other two, but I still felt a bit cramped…

Seeing that I was dressed, it made me feel better and I was sure they hadn’t taken advantage of me…So…

Should I try asking again?

The greener view helped me give up, and I was even slightly happy to not have to run ‘north’ for the moment. Change was something good!

I can just practice being a wolf more later, it’s not the end of the world!

Right…

 

“Here, have something to eat and drink, we should be there in half an hour.”

Raising my eyebrows, I still said nothing, taking the food and water happily.

Even though I felt safe, it didn’t mean I felt comfortable…Again, I could only question…What really was going on here?

These guys were acting strange and I didn’t know why I felt like the silence was more out of respect, instead of not having anything to say.

Feeling the burger go down my throat, I moaned to the pleasure of normal human food. Instantly forgetting my worries…

Ah…So good!

It had been too long…Too long!

Taking another bite, I munched on it slowly, remembering it, as…Who knows what will happen next!

So good!

Not once did I realize that a few eyes were watching me, unable to look away at this really strange scene…Perhaps if I knew that they didn’t understand why the King’s wolf was inside such an innocent girl, I probably still wouldn’t care so much…Because I was truly and wholly focused upon the most awesomest burger I’d eaten in…Forever!

Besides…I never tried to think of why’s so much…I accepted what is and if there was a problem, all I tried to do was search for a solution…

…Yummy!

 

Before I knew it, the ute stopped, and everyone got out…So…I did too…

Seeing them look at each other with strange faces, I was then asked to follow them.

What was going on!?

Upon reaching a very high security area, we then walked down some steps into a creepy underground hallway…Only to see that it was like a whole other world down here…

…I thought of my predicament and wondered if they were going to do tests on me or something. As, even for me, they might also think that me with Alister, a male wolf, was strange.

Oh man…I don’t know if I could handle being locked up, played with and used as a lap rat…

Letting out a deep breath, I continued to follow the green…

If it goes red…Then…Maybe I could still get away…

And well, if I get freaked out enough, wouldn’t the puppy wake up?

…Hang on just a minute!

Why is the puppy just sitting there, even…Even wagging his tail!

Are you saying that, this is where I’m supposed to be!

Fine…Fine, I won’t be scared…I’m sure it’ll all work out!

But if it doesn’t…I’mma annoy the puppy…Forever!

6