Update
1.3k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey, sorry, I know it’s been a minute since I uploaded last. I’ve just been busy with some personal stuff and after sorting it out, instead of just publishing a new chapter as soon as I had written it I decided to just stock up on a bunch. So if I ever get busy again instead of just not uploading for a while. I can just upload one straight away.

 

So I’ve decided to upload four new chapters at once as an apology and from now on I’m going to upload a new chapter every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

 

Thanks again to all of you for reading and I hope you continue to read and enjoy my story, this is my first major project so feel free to message me about things you might like to see further down the line since even though I’ve planned out the main outline and major plot points there are still smaller things that can be tweaked and changed later on if I decide that it’s better.

 

They can be things like kinks, fetishes or types of characters you’d like to see later down the line. So if you have any ideas you're more than welcome to share them as I’ll give them some serious thought.

 

Thanks again and I hope you all have a good day or night, depending on where you live.

16