Volume 1-Chapter 7-The Message
1.1k 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Later that very next morning, Eve could be seen passed out on her couch, arranged in a position similar to that of a dead bug with her left arm pinned underneath her stomach and her right resting over on top of her head.

 

Her legs were also in a strange position with her left leg resting on the back of the couch and the right hanging off of it completely.

 

Due to this odd and uncomfortable position, Eve subconsciously felt the urge to shift and change it but due to the lack of stability, after turning over a little towards the right she somehow managed to fall off the couch completely and hit her head, waking herself up in the process.

 

“..Ah!” Eve grunted, still half asleep.

 

Now after being woken up and feeling stiff all over Eve decided to get up and make herself some coffee.

 

 

After making herself a nice, hot cup of coffee Eve took a sip before checking the time and seeing that it was almost one in the afternoon which wasn’t surprising considering she stayed up all night going through the Meet Me app.

 

And after reminding herself, Eve walked over and picked her phone up from off of the table before seeing eleven notifications from the app itself.

 

Feeling both nervous and a little excited, Eve unlocked her phone and checked each notification seeing that each one was for someone that had matched up with her, with a couple of them sending her messages. And after going through each one of them, saw that there was one person who stood out.

 

The girl's name was Brooke and according to her profile, she was a 23-year-old, category 1 with the ability to emit a bright light from any part of her body.

 

While not the most useful in terms of strength, Eve thought that it could be pretty useful in the long run; helping her light up areas without relying on a tool and also using it to blind someone for a moment if she ever got in trouble.

 

She then read the message that she sent her, curious to find out more.

 

_____

 

[Hey, I saw your profile and thought you looked pretty cute, feel free to message me if you’re interested.]-Brooke

_____

 

Feeling herself blush a little after reading that, Eve decided to reply before quickly realising she needed to test something first.

 

After Eve decided to sign up and fake her category level she realised that if she could do it what was stopping others from doing the same?

 

She then went into the app M made for her on the phone and looked her up.

 

“Brooke…. P”

 

Since Brooke didn’t use her full name, Eve had no choice but to search through the options given to her after searching Brooke P and after a few minutes of searching she finally found her and brought up her profile.

 

_____

 

[Name]: Brooke Pollins 

[Age]: 23

[Birthday]: 4/41/1545

[Race]: Category 1

[Genitalia]: Vagina

[Bra Size]: 34B

[Height]: 164cm

[Weight]: 123 pounds

[Primary Hair color]: Blonde

[Secondary Hair Color]: Blonde

[Left Eye Color]: Yellow

[Right Eye Color]: Yellow

[Skin Color]: White

[Stats]

Strength-27

Stamina-41

Speed-34

Endurance-28

Intelligence-107

[Powers and Abilities]

(Light Emission)

 

_____

 

“Brooke Pollins?” Eve said, thinking it was a nice name.

 

After finally managing to find her and confirming that she didn’t forge her identity Eve went back into her messages and replied.

 

_____

 

[Hey, how are you? I was just looking at your message and yes, I am interested.]-Alex

 

[So if you wanted to organise something for when you’re free we can.]-Alex

_____

 

After replying to Brooke's texts Eve put her phone back down and turned the television on while continuing to drink her now lukewarm coffee.

 

 

And later, after about half an hour of channel surfing, Eve heard her phone make a beep sound; concluding that it was a notification for the Meet Me app and after checking her phone, confirmed that she was right.

 

She then went into it and saw that it was a reply from Brooke

 

_____

 

[Hey, yeah, I’d be down for that. I’m free right now so if you wanted to come over I’ll text you the address.]-Brooke

_____

 

Eve then felt her heart start to beat a little bit faster after reading that, not expecting to meet up so soon.

 

She kind of wanted to postpone it until quickly remembering that she couldn’t keep buying time and putting it off, knowing it’d only get easier the more she did it, deciding to take the first major step forward.

 

_____

 

[Yeah, sure, feel free to text me the address and I’ll be right over.]-Alex

 

[…]

 

[Cool! Just give me a minute.]-Brooke

_____

 

The two then continued to chat for a bit and after being given the address Eve gave Brooke a time and said goodbye to her before putting the phone down and heading over towards her room to get ready.

20