Chapter 1: My Nee-chan, Then & Now
1.3k 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akito's P.O.V

I have always loved my big sister Himari. She was loving, caring, beautiful, talented, the list of praises would go on. But most important thing was that she loved me tons and always made sure to show it to me ever second possible. There was nothing that could change our relationship

Sadly, it did, and it all came from my own actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok that's all for today, make sure you all finish your homework by the end of the weekend, Class dismissed!!"

School has finally ended for the week. I didn't have any practise  today, so I can go home earlier than usual, which was good as I could prepare for what I was about to do when I arrive at home. Today, I will finally fix my mistake and patch things up with Nee-chan.

My Nee-chan, Tatsugachi Himari is a second year in Sakura Academy, which is a few blocks away from my school, Hoshi Highschool. Yes, I choose to go to a different highschool from Nee-chan's.

As for why, it was for my on doing that was the start of this mess.

As I said before, me and Nee-chan originally had a really tight relationship, one that was pretty unbreakable. But something happened during my last days in middleschool.

After Nee-chan graduated, my bestfriend since childhood, Ichiyama Sasuke, told me a mindblowing truth that shattered my sense of reality.

"Akito, there is no nicer way of saying this, but your relationship with Himari Nee-san isn't normal at all!"

"........Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

After what Sasuka told me, I made sure to verify if what he just told me was the truth, and tragically, it was. Heck, their were even rumours going on about the nature of our relationship, and that I was a spoiled siscon who never leaves his sister's back, and that I prevented her from spending more time on herself and her social life. I honestly didn't know what to say about this.

If this was the truth of our relationship, what was I going to do. Nee-chan never seemed to care about how people show, telling her this would just bring unnessesary trouble.

As I taught through all of this, I came to the only conclusion I can think of.

That was to start distancing myself from Nee-chan.

If I stopped seeking Nee-chan for everything and not doing stuff with her all the time, Nee-chan would think that I wasn't a kid anymore and didn't need her for everything. She would probably stopped spoiling me and start to focus on herself more.

Even if it pained me to do this, this was the right thing to do, for both of us, not to mentions I realized that to still be clinging to my older sister when I will be a highschooler is really embarrassing.

So first, when my parent came back from their work, I request them if could go to Hoshi highschool instead of Sakura highschool like my sister.

When they asked my why, I said I wanted to join the volleyball team, as the school team has regional representative for The Spring Tournament for a long time. It was a good excuse as I was the starting right-side hitter for my middleschool, and it worked as my parents agreed to it, with the exception that I don't let my grades fall.

As for my sister who heard of this...........well, she didn't take it well, at all. I had a feeling this could happen, but I didn't think it would be this bad of a reaction. She was soo shocked that Nee-chan literally fainted. After waking up, she locked herself in her room and didn't let anyone in for a week. After that, the once cheerful and bright big sister I know turn into a glommy and sad existence of a being.

Seeing her like this pained my heart so badly, that I almost decided to go bad on my decision. But I didn't, thinking that this was necessary, that after some time my sister turn back to how she was.

Oh, how wrong I was.

As I got into highschool, Nee-chan, a second year now, didn't get back to her usually self, even through she keep her grades and duties up, her appearence and aura was still that same gloomy and sad state. It was even effecting her school, through some guys had the gal to try and take advantage of her state. Thankfully, my sister didn't give them her attention and her friends made sure to deal with the more troublesome ones.

After a month, I realized my decision was an absolute mistake, not to mention I was never happy with any of this. I needed to fix this, but I was afraid of facing Nee-chan, would she even want to even to me with everything I did to her.

I was one day I was walking across the hall of our house's second floor, when I can across Nee-chan's room, which was slightly open. I could hear sounds from inside, my Nee-chan was crying. As I was about enter to, I stop when a hear another I was familier with speaking at the moment.

"Young Miss, please don't cry anymore, Young Master still loves you"

It was Kirigata Marin, our nanny that our parents hired to take care of us 10 years ago. Well, she was more of a maidservent then a nanny, I mean she even wore those classic victorian maid outfits. Besides that, expect for me needing anything from Marin-san, she never seems to interact with on her on account. I allows wonder if had issues with men as she does the same thing with my dad when his around.

Marin-san seem to comforting Nee-chan, yoi then replied in tears and a hoars voice.

"Then-Then, why is he ignoring meeee!!!! even time I tried to approch or-or see if he needs any help..he just blately ignorea meeeee!!! What did I do wrong for him to act like this!! I always made sure to do everything for him, to help him in anyway, taking care of him, showing how much I love him. Aki-kun was always around me, we were together all the time. And now, he doesn't even want to see meeeee!! Marinnnnn!! my little brother hates mee, he hates meee, Wahwahwaaahhhhhhhh....!!!!"

"Young Miss, Young Master is probably going through his rebellious phase, give him some time and he will come back-"

"Some time, how long is this supposed "Some Time" going to be Marin, I don't think I can take it anymore!! Oh Aki-kun, just tell Nee-chan what she did wrong, I will do everything I can to fix it, please just don't hate me anymoreeeeee...."

Nee-chan, of course she was crying because of me, but after all I did too her, she never hated me one bit, only saddess at the thought of me not loving her anymore. It broke my heart finding her like this. On the other hand, this vulnerable side of Nee-chan I never saw..........was absolutely cute!! Goddamit, the cheeful and bright beauty to this crying maiden was just to much.

Anyway, after i left, I decided to finally fix the mess I put Nee-chan and myself in. Not only go back to the loving and caring little brother but also to return back all your love for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, I was infront of Nee-chan room, mentally preparing for what I was going to do. There was no going back at this, not that I even wanted.

Nee-chan was already back and would being leaving anytime soon. I even requested Marin-san not to disturb us after explaning to her everything. She was surpised about me hearing their conversation, but readily agreed to want I wanted.

Now without any futher issues, I knocked on Nee-chan's door.

"Nee-chan, can I come in?"

.......

.......

Hello everyone, I am here writing the novelization of Askun's oneshot "Is it incest if you thought that your big sister is cute?". I got permission of making a story out of it. I will try my hardest to make it something you guys will find fun to read. How you guys enjoyed the first chapter and please give me you feedback in the coments.

13