Chapter 1 – Transported to Another World
286 8 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mars just got home from school and is looking forward to play his games.

As he walks into his room he gets changed and starts playing his favorite game "Mixed Fantasia"

As he barely logs into the game his electricity goes out.

'What the hell'

Mars barely gets to think about it when suddenly several lightning strikes hit his house and he blacks out. 


Southern Border.... 

A village could be seen with a few houses on fire with some villagers dead on the streets. 

A group of men belonging to the 7 Evils Sect are currently putting Gus and brand marks on a group of children and bringing them with them out of the village. 

Among the many children an unremarkable boy could be seen looking around nervously. 


Mars just woke up from his black out and suddenly discovers that he is not where he used to be and realizes that he has been transported to a different world. 

As he realized his situation he starts getting a headache and memories form the body's previous owner start flooding into his brain. 

'So that's it....' 

Mars feels depressed as he just got transmigrated into a different world and he is suddenly being kidnapped into an evil sect, and even more so as he realized his talent is the absolute worst among everyone present and also has no way out of the situation. 

[logging into account.... error data not found.. updating.... login successful]

Just as he was thinking about his future suddenly in front of his eyes a loading screen appears.

'A system!' 

Being an otaku, Mars has read many types of stories involving many protagonists and their golden fingers. 

'Open Status" 

Mars decides to think about his situation after viewing what his golden finger is about. 


Name - Mars 

Race - Human 

Job 1 - commoner 

SP - 500


HEALTH POINTS - 0.4

STRENGTH - 0.4

AGILITY - 0.4

STAMINA - 0.4

DEFENSE - 0.4

INTELLIGENCE - 0.2

ENLIGHTENMENT - 0.1

ACTIVE SKILLS - NONE

PASSIVE SKILLS - NONE 


SHOP

GACHA 

TRAINING MODE 

PARTY 

MISSIONS

EXIT 


Looking at his status screen, Mars realized that it belonged to the game "Mixed Fantasia" and got excited as in the game he was a pro and if he is correct he will become op if he plays his cards right. 

However, his thoughts get interrupted as he and everyone else start feeling very weak and start to look pale. 

The men then explained to them that they had to feed the Gu in their bodies Blood Qi in order to nurture them or else the Gu in their bodies would suck out all their blood and kill them. after saying that, the men brought them to multiple carriages and made them get on, along the way Mars was sifting through the information on his status screen. 

'Get off everyone, wait here for a bit, a servant will guide you to the Dinner Hall, enjoy it as it will be the last full meal you will get. Oh and by the way, do not even think of escaping the area you are in is full of demon beasts and other dangerous things as well as our personnel, even if you managed to evade them the markings and Gu in your body will kill you.'

Mars looked around the dinner table and readily stuffed his face with food until he felt like puking as he was following the man's advice. 

After eating the servants brought them all to a massive military style dormitory only divided by gender and explained a few things to them. 

doing work will get you credit 

every month you will be supplied 10 Blood Pills 

if you reach Qi Gathering realm within a year you get to become an outer disciple 

Mars was not surprised that they were basically treated as slaves and was thinking of how to get out of the sect. 

They did not get any martial arts or teaching and had to buy them with credit even though it is impossible as the techniques are expensive and the points they get are abysmal. they basically had to rely on their own talents and intellect to cultivate and run the risk of falling into Qi deviation.

The day quickly ends and the next day arrives and everyone gets assigned menial work to do for the day. 


MISSION DETECTED 

CHOP 30 PIECES OF WOOD 

0/30 WOOD 

REWARD - 2 SP 

FIRST MISSION BONUS - RANDOM PASSIVE SKILL 


As soon as Mars heard that he quickly got excited and decided to get to work and chop down the wood. 


MISSION COMLETE 

REWARDS 

2SP 

GLUTTONY 

GLUTTONY - PERFECTLY DIGESTS ANYTHING THE USER CONSUMES AND TURNS IT INTO BLOOD QI AND SPIRITUAL QI. AS A SIDE EFFECT THE USER BECOMES HUNGIER FASTER


Hearing that Mars felt mixed feelings, the skill is good as it provides him with Blood Qi which he really needs but it makes him hungrier instead. it basically just switched his problem as now he does not need to worry about Blood Qi instead he has to worry about food 

Looking at his situation Mars decided to approach an older servant working there and gave him a Blood Pill in exchange for information. 

 

how is the intro so far?
  • good Votes: 2 18.2%
  • bad Votes: 1 9.1%
  • ok Votes: 8 72.7%
Total voters: 11
2