Chapter 5: Friends
420 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day after conversation with my family, about to attend on the academy school when I turn twelve years old to learn a magic lesson. 




I stoop up and slowly walk to window and see a beautiful scenary and a tranquil landscape of farming plots. the wind is strong and calm. 



he lifted his two hands and stretch his shoulders.




And a woman voice suddenly come to my door and then.




Knock!! Knock!!





"Young master. Riyo!"




I approached the door and open it and then.




"Yes, Rane. what are you doing here in the early of morning?"




" Ah! G..Good morning Young master, Can I come in?"




"Eh?...Ok."




The door opened, and Rane walked in. Rane looked at Riyo, who was still in his lounging robe.





"Madame and the master are waiting for you in dining. Please change your clothes."




Rane approached me and she stripped me, my sleeping lounging robe, because for her I'm still five years old. And then.





"W-Wait! ... I'm fine, I can do it.." 





Riyo his face is looking shy and embarrassed for a 45 years old who stripping him.





"Hahaha. Young master is such a sensitive being!" Rane said.





Riyo slightly smiled and went to change his clothes. While Riyo changing his clothes he was restless because Rane is staring at him.






We are going to eat again with my family and another tiring day. While Rane and Riyo walking they down to stairs. And Rane stopped walking and standing in front of the door. And then said.




Knock!  Knock!.




"The Young master Riyo has arrived." Rane said.




When Rane opened the door with a sound the interior came into view.





"Good morning. Riyo." 





"Good morning. Father and mother." Riyo said and sat down and chair.




~~







 After eating with his family, Riyo went to the outside of his mansion with his book and sat down again on the ground under a tree. A few hours later, after Riyo finished reading the book, he stood up and planned to go back to his home. 




But... at this moment. I saw a girl is the same age to me and she was being bullying by four kids.




"You stinky witch, shouldn't stay here!"



The voice carries along with the wind. The young girl was crying.




It reminds me of when I was a soldier that I keep harassing my comrade so that's why they want me to die.




And then a clearly distinct voices belonging to four bullies.



"Get lost! Stinky kid go back to your village!"



The one of the bullies he picked up a rock on ground and throw at a young girl.






"Go away witch, if you gonna stay here you just gonna trouble our village!" The man throw a rock and then said.





"Yes! I hit it!"




The young girl her hair is red as tomatoes, in our village the red hair they said it's a curse they gonna put the village of misfortune and after that the villager they put a rules if the red hair appeared they're will be sold or killed. That's the story Riyo heard from his mother. 




I take a look of four kids in the grassland, I see four kids throwing a rock at a small young girl.





"Hurry up! Get out here stinky witch!" Bullies said.




Riyo he really irritating and Young bullies. These delinquents feel that it's fine to do anything to the lower people in this society. They don't even treat them as human but monster.





I take look at her, and finally realize that she's carrying something like a dry bread in front of his chest, hugging it to protect it from the four bullies. After I saw her I step up. And then.




 I create a water ball magic. The instant I'm within firing distance, I throw it with my strength.





"Gaagh!"




"What's happened!?"



I hit the face of the one who throw a rock on a young girl.




"Argh, my clothes!."




"Who are you? What are you protecting that witch!"





"Get lost if it doesn't concern you!! I don't have time to kids." Riyo said.




"You are also kid we are the same age!"




His right. we are the same age and even height.




"Are you trying to protect that stinky witch!!"




This world is the same in my previous world. no matter what is still the same. But in this world is terribly.




"Wait... You're the kid from Hanes Family, right!!" 



One of bullies find out about my family background and my identity has been divulged.




"Yes, Why?"




"The lowest baron from Hanes family, and the young master of Hanes. Riyo Hanes." Am I right?!"




"Huh!?... So there's nothing to worried at all. It's just from lowest family." One of the bullies said while his face is annoying.




I got angry on them and I throw a water ball again at them.




Argh... You lowest rank! 




they put a rock on ground and throw at me they change target and that's me.




they one of the bullies shouted and who look leader to them.




"Hey...throw back at him!!"




I rely on my speed and I use my magic to avoid the rock they throw at me.



"Shit... he was fast... I can.. hit him." one of the bullies said.



"All of you throw at him!" one of the bullies said.




I cast a magic barrier in my front to avoid the rock and then, I cast a small sand magic and throw at them.




"EARTH SAND MAGIC!!"



"Waah... my eyes... my eyes."




the four of bullies the sand magic enter of their eyes. and one of them the youngest starting to crying. and then after that they run.





"...L-Let's go!!"



one of the bullies who looked thier leader looked back and suddenly speak.




"Hey...from the lowest family! ... I'll tell this to others that the Hanes family has become an ally of the Witch!!"




after the four bullies left Riyo approached the young girl.





"Hey kid, are you alright? Are your body's fine?"



In any case, I turn my head back to look at the young girl who was thrown at rock.



Riyo suprised when he see the face of young girl red long hair beautiful with small lips. along with an expression like a frightened cat.




"Um...Y-Yes, I..I'm fine.." Young girl said and the young girl shows me a shy expression.




"T-Thanks...for helping me." 




"What's your name?"




"It's...Hannah."




Then... Hannah. If you don't fight back they will always come after you."



"I can't fight them... because it will become big trouble or get worse."




But...The most important thing is to have the will to fight back or else they will be a big trouble to you."




"But they are from noble family... I'm scared to them..."




"But... Are you not scared to... me?" Hannah said with a worried on her face.



"Hmm... not at all... Because you are a kind girl and beautiful."



Hannah her face become red after Riyo said to her.




"Ahem...Are you fine with it?" I ask her without hesitation, but the young girl nodded her head.



"...Yes."




"What?! ... Why?" I shouted at her and she suprised.




"E....Because... I'm have no power to fight them I'm just from commoner family."




"Ok! where's your House?"



"Eh?... My house? Why?"



"I will deliver you in your house for you're safety and see your parents."



She raised her head to me and smile at me.



"Ok🎶"



Riyo followed the young girl [Hannah] to see her parents and deliver them to her house.










































 





 

14