Chapter 7: Riyo and Hannah
360 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, Riyo went outside, and while he was walking down the road, Hannah sat down under a tree, which is Riyo's favorite place. And Hannah, she raised her head and saw Riyo coming towards her.

"Riyo!!"

Hannah stood up and jump towards to him and hugged him.

"...You say... you... gonna come back, to play with me." Hannah said with a hugged tight to him.

Hannah hugged Riyo so strongly that he might passed out and Riyo's expression didn't look good. And then said.

"...Wa-Wai..t... your... hands... r-remove... your... hands"

"Ah!! So-Sorry..."

Cough...Cough... how...the hell are you so strong, and also how are you to agree to be a become their target of the four bullies."

"Eh? Sorry... My father said that I'm forbidden to use my strength to people." Hannah said.

"But...now, your here can we play. Riyo?!"

It's hard to refused but I made a promised to her.

"Ok!"

"Yay!!"

After that we go to my favorite place on the under of big tree up on the hill. We will play over there, and I'll bring Hannah.

We walk towards the big tree in the hills.

"Were here...Now, what should we play?" Riyo said.

"Eh?!... I don't know... because I don't have idea and I have no friends... and I'm just only watching the kids having fun." Hannah said and nods.

How sad for a kid to be got bullied and no friends. Even though we are the same a lonely old-man. Then Riyo comfort her.

"But... we are friends now right?" Raeden said with a gentle smile on his face.

We are about the same height, but she's strong and beautiful young girl.

"Then how about... we play shogi?"

"S-Shogi??"

Hahaha... it's been long time I missed to play a shogi when I'm was alive to my previous world the shogi game in my world is surely popular and even they had tournament and I'm never lose.

"Wait."  Riyo said. And Riyo raised his finger and cast an magic. An broken tree on his front he use it to create of shogi game.

After that the broken wood is starting to reshaped to (board) and a lot of square in a row, and also every piece for shogi is finished.

"Ah...hah... I didn't know that is hard...to create of shogi board game."  Riyo said while he breathing heavy.

"Riyo, What's is that?"

"Our game?"

"Game?"

"Yes. I going to explained to you how to play this"

Riyo and Hannah sat down on under tree they're sitting face to face in the under tree he thing between them was a wooden, squared board. And Riyo he explained to Hannah how to play the shogi board game. And I taught her the rules about shogi, and after she understand it she got excited on the shogi game. 

We started to played of shogi and her face and her eyes she is so focus to game.

A few minutes later.

"Wow!!... this game is exciting. Even thought the rules is hard but is amazing." Hannah said.

After the game finished the undefeated Riyo lose to Hannah who only a newbie on shogi.

"H-Hey... are you for sure you are new on this game?" Riyo said.

"Yes, why?"

"I-It's...nothing."

"Let's play again! Riyo said."

And then they play many times and Riyo still lose to Hannah, and after that they did not notice that night had caught up with them.

"Aah!! Let's play again in the next time and I be sure to going to win." Riyo said.

They both stood up.

"Well then... next time again. Hannah."

"Yes. Thank you very much, To play with me." 

Hannah said with a gentle smile.

 

The next day after Riyo create Shogi and play with Hannah he come to his library to learn about history.

Turning the book, he saw a written on the first page of book.

And after that he read the book. 

This world is known as Mansfane. There is a name of our village place known as Nohaya Mansfane Kingdom our village also is belong to Mansfane kingdom and my father is the head of village knows Nohaya Village. And the monsters are rarely to coming to our village here, but it's a safe place because we have adventurer and guard so it's safe village.

And He read a few books related to the same topic of history, but the first book he read is seemed a little more detailed.

And Rane my maid called me.

"Young master, Pardon to my instrusion but it's time for your breakfast." Rane said.

"I got it."

Riyo walking and come to dining hall and  sat down on chairs. And his family were seated on the uppermost and right sides. And his mother smiled at Riyo.

"Good morning father and mother."

"Hm..."

"Good morning. Riyo." Jane said with a gentle smile.

14