Chapter 22: A visitor
118 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, I went to the forest to hunch a boar for my meal. I arrived and was currently watching the three boars hiding inside a slightly remote, lush, and deep forest.

 

At that moment, the three boars were eating their food, and they suddenly stopped, and they noticed Riyo watching them. They tried to run away. However, he tried to use his new ability after he received it from the important person in his life, and then, on his right hand, a green bow suddenly appeared, and he produced a magic called "Light Magic Arrow" and shot it towards the three boars who tried to run away.

[LIGHT MAGIC ARROW]

[The Light arrow magic can shoot four arrows at the same time to deal on enemies.]

When the three boars tried to run away, the speed of three arrows flew at them and hit them on the head, and Riyo approached the three boars lying down on the ground, the blood was coming out and the one still breathing, and he approached it and cut the neck.

"My apologise... but you are my meal today."

I put the three boars in my magic box while the blood is dripping out of their necks. Because if I carry the three boars back to Zohaya village, the blood and animal scent of the three boars will attract others dangerous demon monsters. Even when the other dangerous demon monsters had gathered together, it was not a problem for me since I had the ability to probably kill them all. However, I did not want to trouble our village by bringing the demon monster into our Zohaya village. As a result, I placed the three boars in my magic item box.

And then I headed back to village.

◇  ◇  ◇

While I was walking towards my mansion, I saw my father. He was on the outside of the mansion, and beside him were several armored men and a man who looked like their leader, wearing a noble suit. His hair was yellow and also good-looking, and he had a long sword on his side.

"I'm back!"

[Oh! Riyo where did you go? And who is this people?] (Jake)

Riyo looked at them and pondered for a second, and the noble man smiled at him.

[Are you? The one called Riyo?] He asked Riyo with a gentle smile.

"I don't know what you are talking about." 

Riyo avoided them, and he continued to walk toward their door, and then the noble man smirked, and then,

[I don't think I'm not mistaken because you're the only Riyo in this Zohaya village with a name. Also, we're not here to cause trouble; we just want to talk to you. About the young girl you saved.] 

He stopped walking and was shocked when he heard about the young girl. Then he remembered the royal princess he saved, and then he looked back. And his father, Jake, who doesn't know what's going on, suddenly spoke.

[Wait! I'm not sure what's going on. What do you want with my son? And who was the girl you saved, Riyo?] (Jake)

[You didn't tell your father, did you?] 

[My apologies for my late introduction...My name is Sebastian Luzaret, from the Kingdom of Zeolum's second commander of royal knights. I am being assigned to a mission to find a young boy whose name is Riyo from the Zohaya Village. And we need him to come with us.] 

Jake was surprised when he heard about the royal knight, and he suddenly nodded and greeted him. 

[My apologise. I had no idea the royal knight would be visiting in this remote village.] (Jake)

[There's no need to be formal... I also need to apologize... for unexpectedly arriving... without telling.]

[I understand... So... What do you need to my son?] (Jake)

After that happened, Riyo explained it to his father, and after hearing from his son, he was stunned and surprised, and Riyo was scolded for not telling his father. For a few minutes, his father left. And Riyo and Sebastian were sitting on chairs with hot tea on the table. 

"So what is it that brings you to this place?" (Riyo)

[Hmm... you are so fast at talking... calm down because I still want to know more about you and how you saved the royal princess. Even my commander has become interested in you.] 

Sebastian said with a gentle smile on his face.

"Is that so? Then I'm glad they arrived safely at their location... it's being one weeks." (Riyo)

He was looking at Riyo while he was drinking tea. It was mainly Riyo and Sebastian. The other knights were waiting on the outside while the two became silent from the tension of what they were talking about.

[Riyo. You need to come with us.] He asked.

"Why? ... Why I need to come with you for what reason?" (Riyo)

[Because the King of the Kingdom of Zeula and the Royal Princess wish to meet you.] 

[I know this will be an embarrassment for me, but I thank you again for saving the royal princess and my commander, Chris. He couldn't help but admire your magic and sword skills. So Would you like to come with us?] 

"....Okay. I understand I will go with you.

[Then it's decided. We are going to leave in the morning because it takes about seven days to arrive at our destination... and we also need a place to stay.] 

"There's no need for that, just stay and rest here."

After that, the royal knights and Sebas stay at Riyo's house, and they eat the tree boars that Riyo hunts in the deep forest.

◇  ◇  ◇

The next day, after a conversation with Sebastian, I decided to go to the royal capital, and my father was also going to. He was surprised when I told him, and he didn't even get any sleep until the sun came up. I also feel a bit happy. Because I can't wait to see what kind of life I can see in the Zeula Kingdom.

And soon it was time to depart for the Zeula's capital. I looked forward what awaited me in the capital.

But since I have lived in this Zohaya village for more than 5 years, ever since the day I was reborn in this world. I was a bit happy about it.

While we are on the middle road, There was nothing bad happening, and the only hard part of the long trip was me trying to hold back my sleepiness due to the nice sunlight and the rocking of the royal carriage.

Seven days has passed.

Finally, the Zeula royal capital came into view.

After lining up at the end of a long line that started from the gate, it was finally our turn.

 

6