Chapter 1( The Dark Lady)
109 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Demons were conquering one world after another. Dimensions after dimensions were becoming their stonghold. They trampled on every creature the confronted. Their army contained millions of demons starting from Imps to Demon Dukes. Creating hovac wherever they go. Leading them were Demon Lords and Devils with pure malice. Their king Archehazar whose name was enough to create dispair even among the mightest beings. He defeated countless Gods and Goddesses and with every victory his power grew drastically. 

His next prey was a planet full of flora and fauna. Here magic dwell alongside Science. Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Dragons, Night Elves, Nagas were the dominating species and lived peacefully with other magical creatures. They worshipped Gods and Goddesses and drew powers from them. This planet was filled with magical energy thus was a Major attractions for Archehazar.

All the creatures belonging there prepared for the upcoming battle as multiple portals opened and demons marched out from there. Imps, Hell Spawns, Hellhounds, Insects Demons, Succubus, Hell Knights, Devils and many more arose from the portal and started rampaging everything.

Infront of them stood an army of High Elves including Treants, High Druids, Dyrads, Hunters, Pixies.

Humans army consisting of Paladins, Zealots, Priests, Mages, Knights and Griffins. Dwarves army consisting of Rune Mages, Bear Riders, Spear Dwarves, Rune Warriors and many of their mechanical devices. 

and Nagas army consisting of Hydras, Snake warriors, Naga priestess.

 Even the mighty Dragons species and prideful Nightelves joined them to face the common enemy.

 

But even with their combined strength they were no match for the malice of demons. They were literally overpowered and cornered. The remaining forces fleed to the large colossal sanctuary made up of beautiful temples situated near the bank of river Tigwa. This building was really ancient and people from every races came here for spiritual guidance. This colossal  temples chambers and were tribute to the God and Goddess. In the temples different statue of Gods and Goddesses were placed and attending them were numerous priests and priestess. Now this colossal building became a shelter. Everyone gathered there performed rituals and prayed for the help from the Gods. 

The high priestess Veronica Lunaglow assured them of their safety. Veronica Lunaglow was a tall bold girl with blue eyes and black long hairs. She was beautiful enough that any man would fall for her. She had dedicated her life in service of Goddess Asherena and was the head priestess of this colossal religious building. She ordered the co-priest and priestess to create a holy Divine barrier. She had great faith on the goddess she worship. The barrier was created and Veronica summoned 8 Seraphs to defend the temples and it's refugees. 

The Demon army approached the Colossal building. Infront of them eight magic circles appeared and 8 Seraphs descended from it. They each had eight six wings and carried devine swords emitting holy light from it. Seeing this the demon army roared and leaped upon them to fight. The Seraphs were powerful enough to kill many demons but were defeated infront of countless demon hordes.

The demon generals smiled and commanded the magic unit to destroy the holy barrier. Beams of energy leaped into the sky and descended towards the holy barrier. 

The refugees were now sure that their end was near.

Breaking the barrier the army marched to the building destroying every golems summoned by priest. In front of them now stood a single person who was blocking the entrance of the building. An arch demon came forth and threatened the high pristess to move or get moved.

Veronica Lunaglow rose her staff to smite the Arch Demon for stepping into the holy domain of Gods. Holy rays of light struck the Giant Arch Demon but had no effect. The Arch Demon introduced himself as Kahjalf and announced that he shall be the end of her.

Raising a giant sword he piercing through her body and laughed drastically. He then caught Veronica by hair and threw her before other lesser demons to feed on her.

Kahjalf dreadful laugh echoed thought the colossal building as he warned others " the same fate awaits who ever stands in our way." 

Laughing violently he was entering the building when something unexpected occurred.

A sudden chill ran down the spine of Kahjalf as if he is a prey standing before a predator. The atmosphere which was burning by the effect of demonic aura was now filled with darkness. Shocked by the change he turned his sight towards Veronica where she should have laid wounded. But sometimes was strange there. A figure was standing near Veronica dressed in completely black Slim gown exposing her bare feets. A beautiful pitch black breast plate followed by bird skull on her waist. Her hair was long and white and on her hand was a scythe with a human skull Engraved to it . The other hand was raised and a crow was sitting onto it. Her eyes were glowing with black fumes and skin was pale in colour. 

The Arch Demon kahjalf roared and screamed at the woman in black.

" Who dares to stand befor me? Bow down to me and I shall pity on you giving you a quick death. Feel joyful worm as you will be a tribute to my master Archehazar." He then ordered his minions to kill the woman in black.

In response the women in black started laughing. She then spoke " Your minions are no more. I have consumed their very essence, they are not in a state to obey your command." 

She then laughed in a horrific manner. Kahjalf was confused, how can he believe that his mighty demonic hordes were no more. The bodies of the demonic hordes were no were to be found. Yet the blood spilled on ground and the blood stain on the scythe was proof that this woman was not lying. It was a situation difficult to swallow because on the countless battles they fought never ever a situation like this occurred. With the leadership of great king Archehazar they even defeated and slaughter countless Gods. Now before him stood a person who claimed to have killed his demonic minions within just a matter of seconds.

Kahjalf was in terror. It was his first time feeling this kind of goosebumps. His soul was screaming to run away but he didn't.

He asked in anger "Dont get cocky. How dare you little bitch! to rise you weapons against us. What do you mean by you consume them? No matter how you kill them they will rise again. No matter who you are , your death will be a painful one"

To which the lady in the black replied" I think you misunderstood my words there is no re-swamping, no resurrection because I consumed their very soul and body and you will be no different."

Kahjalf heartbeat froze for a moment someone standing before him have consumed the souls of his companions. Out of horror he asked " who are you?"

To which the dark lady replied " I am Asherena, the dark one, the goddess of death and destruction. Your time in the land of living ends now" declaring this the dark Goddess started laughing violently. 

 

"uHa ha ha Ha Ha hhhhhhhhh".

3