Chapter 3 (End of Divine Era)
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Archehazar was busy absorbing the very essence of the planet. The magical energy which used to flow around the planet was now drying up. When some high pitched soundwave diverted his attention. He understood it, it was a declaration of war. He with all his Generals saw something extraordinary beyond their imagination from where the sound came from.

The five Gods approached from the burning forest. Giada stomped into the ground with her bare feet, a shock wave travelled into the the ground. The forest which was burning a minute ago was now turning green. Plant life rose from the ground and the forest was alive again. The lady in black blew the war horn and advance towards the demons. 

Countless Ghosts, Wraiths, Banshees and Vampires covered the sky lashing upon the demonic army, tearing them,biting them, possessing them and sucking, feeding of their negative energies. The magical Beasts like unicorns, gigantic Treants, spiders, eagles and Serpents, Scorpions, summoned by Giada also joined the war along side the undead .

Anore rose up to the sky, his eyes turned white as the sky turned black with dark clouds. Large tornadoes descended through the sky scattering and blowing up the demonic army followed by thunder and lightning. Countless thunderbolt struck the demonic horde frying them up.

Nira summoned the ocean itself to drown the demonic horde followed by endless freezing cold freezing the demonic army. She also summoned countless water spiritual beings to wreck hovac upon the enemies.

Uriyah brought down countless holy sword which were smiting the enemies, Fiery tornadoes which were burning everything on its way, disintegrating the enemies horde.

 As the battle continue the the demonic armies strength dwindled.

Slaying every demonic beings the Gods approached Archehazar. Where Demon Generals were as big as mountains, Archehazar was thrice of their height. One can see him from miles away. He had a overwhelming presence, one can easily say infront of Archehazar the deities were like ants.

"So it was you who defeated Kahjalf, I praise you for your achievements but don't get supercilious. With death of one Demons,..

"Ahhhhhhhhhh.....you speak too much. Now die quietly"

Breaking the allocation of Archehazar, Asherena pointed towards him. The dark crow which once sat on the palm of Asherena was flying above her, when got instructions stormed at the demon king. 

It was the first time he felt pain.Archehazar got enraged and tried to open countless portals to summoned his minions but was stoped by Gaida. Roots from earth entangled him and restricted him from creating portals.

Soon hell fire engulfed him,. Burning away the roots. He screamed and attacked the Gods with his Gigantic evil sword. It was blocked by Asherena with her Scythe. Nira from the other side pierced him with gigantic ice crystals. He screamed in agony. It was followed by thunder bolts and compressed solar brust attack from Anore and Uriyah.

Catching by her throat Archehazar threw Nira, smashing her to the ground. Then he stroked the ground with his sword giving tremors, forcing the Gods to back off. Having the opportunity he released his full demonic aura.Four eyes like structure opened around him and beam of energies projected from it. It scorched the entire area. 

 A furious battle began between Asherena and Archehazar. This battle was so violent that it's shockwave created cracks in dimensions. With each attack Asherena grew darker and darker, dark energies now condensed around her. The other Gods backed off to a safer location listening to the advice of Giada who became aware of bloodlust aura release by her sister.

Now both of them were of same size. After a long continual battle Asherena caught Archehazar by his horns and sliced his head apart. Holding his head on her hand she consumed the blood and energy of the demon and disintegrated him into the very land. She was out of control now.

Witnessing the condition of Asherena, Giada with other 3 Gods created a magical circle, Giada then gave her own blood as tribute and activated the magical circle...

The magical circle activated creating eight rings which absorbed the overflowing energy of Asherena, calming her and returning her senses. 

Giada then dispersed the eight dark rings into eight direction and hid it in places where no one can get it.

The five Deities then replenished the land into its former glory. Flora and fauna once again florished. Kingdom of Humans, Elves, Dwarves,Nagas once again rose to power while the Night Elves and Dragonoid race hid themselves in the deep forest.

Creatures from each kingdom occasionally gathered around the the great colossal building. Praying for their survival and giving tributes to the Gods in the temples.

Years went on, peoples literally stoped coming to the temples. Believers and worshippers declined drastically. After generations the blood line of High priestess Veronica who were supposed to serve the Gods also abandoned the temples. The five Gods went into deep slumber because the world was florishing with happiness. As time passed the Gods were forgotten. Reality became myth. The tales of five Gods now just remained in stories.

1